Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51228 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by dicckhead9(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nawa oo small sapa this one dey blame him wife ehya embarassed

Work hard bro better days ahead grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by BigYash: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
If you don suffer reach.. You will know what to do.. You never suffer reach
Re: Married, But Living As Single by thinkmoney(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.
You have been deceived by the lying spirit of satan through your pastor and spiritualist. Draw your wife closer, reassure her that you have confidence in the marriage. Plan things together and pray. Throw away negativity from your heart
You will start seeing difference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by omooje1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Find time and lay it all at the altar of God at the Mountain of fire HQ, I was there before blaming too but God showed himself and my story is to his glory.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by omooje1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Instead of listening to the challenges, seek for testimonies

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by onlinestaff2020: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

Guy, whatever I'm going to tell you right now is real and you will have to take my advice by fire by thunder or else you will keep on wallowing in this trenches for many years.

See, you need to divorce your wife asap even though she has given birth to a child and you invested in the marriage. I know your family members and hers have been involved, it doesn't matter.... Remove hand now that it's fresh or else, body go tell you in the future.

You'll never be compatible with that your wife even though small money enters your hand because it will definitely fade away and you guys will always be having myriads of problems.

Your wife is a bad egg from the spiritual realm and her presence with you will frustrate you seriously...If you keep on having kids by her and thinking that the problems in your home will reduce, na lie you lie.

Can you call me so that we can discuss further?

I don't want to type much because there are different elements on Nairaland.

0/81/3/4/1/9/8/7/9/5
Re: Married, But Living As Single by detectivejones: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your wife is not your problem. Stop looking for who to lay blame on for your misluck, look within yourself the answers lie there. And stop visiting prayer homes it wont solve your problem but rather increase it.

4 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Victor2707: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stop jumping from one church to another. There's nothing wrong with your wife.

Sit your ass down, learn a skill that will fetch you a better job and stop stressing that lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by babakingsto(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
From all indication and ur complain, you are d problem behind ur family failure.

Cos u already have a biased mindset over ur wife as ur so called spiritualist have advised.

I will put it to you that you are troublesome and you must have nagged this over to your wife and she's no longer pleased with you.

In life, u win or loose, what matters is life goes on.
Stop blaming people over ur predicament otherwise it will boomerang and u will find it hard to heal.

Those who told u that your wife is the problem, how sure are you that is true?
If your wife seeks spiritual advise and do same to u, would u like it?

You lost your job and blamed your wife, I pity your miopic mentality.
As an employee of any establishment, is expected to be hired and fired.
When you were hired who was d goodluck charm behind dt? now u are fired, ur wife is the witch behind dt, chaiiiiii men of no faith.
I pity that woman u call your wife.

How dare you allow These fake men wanna end ur early marriage?

Most of these ur pastors sees nothing but to manipulate you to accepting what dey said.

Now for accepting what dey said, u now go about seeking fetish consultation.
Next thing is to go for sacrifice.

So u forgot that most shrines today have been converted to churches?
Chai, I weep for u as your marriage is Abt to end dts if it hasn't ended already.

I wish u well as ur spiritual fathers have helped u end it completely.

Weakling...

[ kissquote author=pikomamamusicwo post=118306594]Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

pls I need advice, prayers and support.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by nedekid: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?
Has he answered this question? Very important.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by fotadmowmend(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.
Hmmmmmm ....... Women are just too difficult to manage .....
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Munzy14(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

You really married wrongly angry

You work at least 3-5years before settling down to marital ljfe..But no, your type are always in haste to snap pre wedding pics and flood everywhere then the fanfare.

No financial plans or back ups for both partners. lipsrsealed.

You caused your misfortunes in a way..Were you under pressure to Marry her undecided.

Normally some spirituality clashes in union...To cause friction.

This worst thing that can happen to a man, chopping on table, come dey chop for floor..It is finished..

Just stop visiting those con men and women using name of God to do predict and win.

Work on yourself and see how you take things up from there..

Just free that wife of yours..A woman wants to be comfortable regardless...you can't provide it now, don't expect cooperation from your wife.

Few ladies can clean and cover up their husband's lapses without robbing it on him..Very rare women in the world...

Just figure out how you can survive this..Otherwise you will end up being poor and depressed..

You act fast..Sometimes I feel like I have best mom in the world..right from secondary school she keeps schooling us about life and they need to apply patience and caution dealing with opposite gender and necessary things to do, before settling down..

Marriage is where you spend every 24hrs non stop..
As a single person, one may decide not to spend a dime in a particular day..But not in marital life with kid(s)..

Sorry man! Challenges will always be there.

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Loskipeter: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
When you they nack her kpekus steadily you nor call us,now that things is not working well you now attributing the blame on the innocent woman..she's now a mummy water or a witch because things not moving well...women don suffer o

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Karmaisme(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
thinkmoney:

You have been deceived by the lying spirit of satan through your pastor and spiritualist. Draw your wife closer, reassure her that you have confidence in the marriage. Plan things together and pray. Throw away negativity from your heart
You will start seeing difference

We reason alike, are you Libra?

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Willie2015: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lifestone:

You being manipulated. Simple.
Focus on what you do and be less distracted by what your spiritualists are saying

There is nothing like manipulation...
Op need to calm down and seek God in prayer...
Its an indication that something is fundamentally wrong....
Let God intervene... in his own time and season...with prayer...
Its not advisable to rule every situation to the realms of sense and reasoning...
Life is spiritual...
Re: Married, But Living As Single by observanc1: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

this man, u are damaging your life and your marriage. Go and look for work snd take care of your family. What nonsense pastor, what nonsense spiritualist. U believe those nonsense. Your wife is another spirit, and u believe the bunkum. Mr Man, go and look gor work and do and take care of your family. You will scatter your family for believing in lies a man like u tell u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by FreeStuffsNG: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

It is lack of money. Just find great mentors and improve your character.Be diligent, homest and show her more love. Forget about the prophet of doom

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Beautiful94: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.
God has blessed you already, this i have seen.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by observanc1: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Willie2015:

Its not advisable to rule every situation to the realms of sense and reasoning...
Life is spiritual...
sense is very far away from u
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Lifestone(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Willie2015:

Life is spiritual...
Healing starts from the mind Bro, nothing will work for him if his mind is not liberated. Simple

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Atlantis585: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life is too short to live miserably. Wasting your time going to oracles or so called spiritualists who can’t even help themselves is a waste of time. This marriage was doomed before it started.

Get a divorce and live happily ever after.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by lukency(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Say goodbye to each other.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by nedekid: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Op, someone asked how you married her? Let me be clear, did you pay her bride price?
Furthermore, I think folks should keep their marriages very far from so called pastors. Charlatans if you ask me. They plant seeds in people's mind that germinate into hate, mistrust and so many evil.
OP now sees his wife as the source of his misfortune. While I hear of stories of women that bring badluck, how can one be sure? I have once experienced a lady that once I meet with her money must flow the next day. But that does not mean ops wife is a buhari ie badluck, recession etc.
Anyway, one thing I surely can use to prove all these pastors are fake, tell anyone of them to predict the euromillions wining number for you or even themselves. Just 7 numbers. Today's game is worth over 150m gbp.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Beautiful94: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dalil8:

You don't need any prayers or advise.

What you need right now my friend is to divorce that stranger you call wife.

Na bad luck u carry put for house call am wife.

How can a right thinking man conclude so fast like this? Dont be gullible my friend.
If care is not taken, this man might be going through what every human go through once in a while and he choose to hang it on his poor wife.
Mister man if you frustrate your wife to the point of leaving your house na from frying pan to fire o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Phraences: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Power of the mind. You have allowed unwarranted fears to take over you. Forget all these false prophets. Sit down and do an analysis of your life. Forget the spiritual that cannot be seen and focus on the physical. Do a self evaluation to understand what could be the problem. What job where you doing before? Do you have the required degrees? If not do you have any entrepreneurial skill? Have you asked for referrals from friends, family and strangers?

Also, never forget that people are going through a lot in this Nigeria. Some people have graduated from school for years without a job.

There's nothing spiritual about your situation. It's not unique. Just double your hustle and stop reading meaning into everything. Control your mind.

'Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny'

-Lao Tzu
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Corto: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

This thing called marriage, is a terrible thing
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Solofresh2: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

What is her date of birth and that of yours.I what to check if your spirits are compatible and I will explain why cool
Re: Married, But Living As Single by edunaragold(f): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.
he is looking for a way out and not blame, every marriage has its own challenge
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Willie2015: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lifestone:

Healing starts from the mind Bro, nothing will work for him if his mind is not liberated. Simple

I agree that healing starts from the mind
But D mind cant function effectively...
When there are spiritual forces that guides his actions...
Prayer deals with those forces then....
He will renew his mind with Gods word...
That's the essence of continued prayer and Gods word.....

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Krak(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?

Marry
Re: Married, But Living As Single by aku626(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
The very reason you’re having issues is because you’re not a man. If you’re you won’t be typing these, nothing wanting in making mistakes, admitting and making necessary corrections is what makes you a man. You need a good counsel not instructions or directions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cheating Wife / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.