Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? (34364 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Raychee(f): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
You people will be asking relationship questions that only you genuinely know the answer to. Does anybody here know you or your babe-to-be that you're asking us if you're making a mistake? Do your research before you leap. At the end of the day, if you make a wrong decision, you'll suffer it alone. Nairaland trash-talkers will not be there with you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by lereinter(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
2 months online relationship and you want to marry

Shocking

Abeg look for nigeria lady in UK

Many of them don enter
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Peterosky(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

.A matter as important as this should not be brought to nairaland.This forum is filled with very bad energies. Know this and know peace. If your people say she is okay, come home and wife her as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by princejones(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Since you are in the UK, you will only see or be shown what she wants you to see from facetime etc . A true representative is to carry out discreet checks to know what she does when she is out and about,

If you are ready to pay, some Nairalanders will be willing to carry it out for you.
This is the best advice given so far here, discreet investigation
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by pansophist(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
If you've met each other in person for two months, then the risk might be worth it afterall, marriage itself is a risk. But with the additional burden of distance, and that you guys haven't met at all, it is not advisable. You don't know each other, and everything you guys told each other is filtered.

Try to visit Nigeria, stay long and meet her in person. Get to meet her siblings and family, then have an idea of who you are dealing with in person before taking an everlasting decision such as marriage. As women bear the burden of pregnancy/childbearing, a man bears the burden of performance.

You don't just make a decision to marry spontaneously or because you are overwhelmed with emotions. Especially if you are considering filing for her to join you in a country where the system gives women power over a man. I am not saying you shouldn't bring her over or marry her, but don't rush. Take it easy. She has everything to gain, and you have everything to loose if things go bad.

Most problem in life you can avoid, if you just do things the right way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Sureboyy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

She is definitely pretending to be nice
Be wise !!
She's no longer young anymore and she's so happy you are coming for her seeing you are abroad and doing well for yourself also knowing she's way past her prime
Women who are past 30 years do know that age isn't on their side and tend to be nice to men who come around so they can be off the streets and answer the name "Mrs"

My humble advice to you would be find a much younger woman who is still in her prime, submissive and come from good home and wife her
But I wouldn't advise you taking your wife with you outside this country
Most women tend to be meek here but when they go over there, they can overthrow you in your own home and make your life a living hell!!
Most men who do this can attest to it

But also, she could be a good, submissive and lovely lady even when outside this country but
What are the odds??
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by imagrg(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
You make me laugh in vernacular!

She wants to use your head!

You'll know her other side when she gets there. Perhaps she go born Oyinbo for you.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by toprealman: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

You have been given all the best pep talk plus more. The.call is now up to you
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Tzar91: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Rainbow10:
A lot of simps, Definitely they gonna learn in a hard way.
It's in the bibe,
The wages of SIMP is death, Rom 6:23
The soul that SIMPeth shall die, ezek 18:20
The above scripture must be fulfilled on th OP
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2022
GEEBITE:
Procure a visitng visa for her first,find an excuse not to do the dependant one for now. After two or 3 visits to Uk you can make up your mind. Also do not paint a rosy financial picture. Let her assume you are still struggllng with some aspects of your finances. A ready made excuse is the cost of living issues especialy energy and utilities we are curently battling.

This is my first time ever of giving this kind of advice. I have to do it because a friend of mine is going through hell as a result of a lady he brought into UK in this manner. Think through it well,wish you the best.

It's as if all women change once they get abroad.

What happened to your friend bro?
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Alaga2222(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2022
falcon01:
As a Man, you are always gonna be used.
That been said, test her that your stay in UK is abruptly coming to an end tell her some of your things are gone you are broke and only have things for minimal sustainance tell her you are coming back to Nigeria and you don't think you are going back to UK but back in Nigeria you can have a house, marry and sustain yourself. And notice if her attitudes towards you changes, watch how she comforts and consoles you, notice if she's genuinely concerned about your situation, go like 5 days without calling her and see if she's calling e.t.c Note tell her all those things on different occasions, gradually gradually and see if she draws back.

Boss all this format no dey work for them again oooo....
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by flexydote(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

This world is not a perfect place bro. So I want you to know this.

Marry her but have a plan B Incase she goes south on you at anytime.

Also consider prenuptial agreement �
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by IyaTola: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Women can pretend for 20 years once they get what they are locking for, the answer lies therein
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Lovelydaisies: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
Why do men think they are doing women favor in marriage. She is also taking risk in marring someone she has not met before.. How is sure you truly love her? Both of you are taking risk

Thank you very much! Who doesn't lose something in a marriage? If the tables were turned, people would still say the same thing; that she wants to bring him over so that she can frustrate him. Most of the men here keep selling themselves and their women short.

Make dem contunu.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by caesymore(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded shows you're the true son of your father. You're one of the few sensible men alive. International SIMP wants to personalize our community project. It must end in pains

grin grin grin

No mind Mumu wey God dash money an him no try get brain.

Commot America for that guy profile if that Babe near am, make I use head dey Waka.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mum. Well If there aren't Stupid & Weak people. Who will Wise People like Us keeps on ruling and leveraging on..
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
Why do men think they are doing women favor in marriage. She is also taking risk in marring someone she has not met before.. How is sure you truly love her? Both of you are taking risk

Mu.mu. When you don't know how hard It Is for an average man to make money.

Let women start being responsible for financial aspect of marriage and let's see If this nonsvnse you spit out will still continue. Nonsense..
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Slurity:
As man to man, listen to my advice for I have over a decade's experience inside the institution called marriage. Marry her if you love her, drop all those panic questions because there is no time the questions you are asking now will disappear in future, it's either you are one asking the questions then or your partner will ask the questions then. Marriage is created for us to help each other, be proud that you are the one about to help her. Pray and go ahead. God will see you through.

Lol see as this one confidently got my attention and start spewing gibberish. I even thought he has any reasonable thing to say. Naija Men with their Low IQ..grin
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Slurity(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol see as this one confidently got my attention and start spewing gibberish. I even thought he has any reasonable thing to say. Naija Men with their Low IQ..grin
To you, it is rubbish but to whoever to value growth, happiness and seeing life as nothing, it is wisdom. You called me (this one) and that I say rubbish things without attacking you in anyway. That shows your high level of windows and I clap for your instead of insulating you back.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Tundex911: 2:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Do you ask yourself this, 30years hope she never married in the first place before una meet or rather have kids or wanna use you...

Brother man, reason am wella o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / Guys And Their Lies / My Wedding; You Are All Invited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.