Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? (34368 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Richnero(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Rainbow10:
A lot of simps, Definitely they gonna learn in a hard way.
You know the meaning of the word "Simp?"

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by baby124: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
generalwo:
.... It seems termites are eating your brain.... U didn't read my post well... I was doing well until she came into my life... Or u didn't see the part where i typed that after she left, I'm beginning to pick up again??

Have you not seen wealthy men who went broke after they met the wrong women?

Always quick to attack but slow to use your sense.....

You're here criticizing people for giving birth out of wedlock when you were born in the same manner.... Ekuke
If you approach relationships like this, it’s clear you are not intelligent enough for business. The way you talk, how scattered your brain is, how you treated your babymama. It’s clear you will fail again if you don’t look inward and blame yourself because you are a very stupid person. You are definitely suffering from some mental delusions.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by AreaFada2: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

First of all, congrats for meeting a nice woman!

However, trust is good but caution is better. It is a lifetime commitment, so why rush it?
I am not an armchair commentator. We don pass that road before. Na luck las las.
Do your due diligence, KYC and basic test first. Long ago, a basic test, patience and sheer luck saved yours truly from "a story that touches the heart".

How you design your experiment is up to you. It depends on what you want to test for or measure. One simple test is to make her believe that "this UK don tire you sef, you wan return to 9ja". And you are not coming with lots of money to live large. You lost your savings in a bad investment. You want to start afresh in 9ja.

After saying the above, you can also suddenly arrive in 9ja when you know she will be free (or when told you she will be free). Then ask to see her right away. See how keen she is to come. May be she has suddenly lost interest as japa option is no more on the table. Or if she says she's suddenly not free to come because she travelled suddenly due to an emergency. That one, na man be dey camp her. She nor know excuse to leave that place. May be she dey one faraway corner of 9ja with a guy sef. cheesy grin

A guy needs to be able experienced and waka a bit. You will recognise patterns easily.

The thing is most babes in 9ja don't trust a fiancé abroad, so they will have several local options. It was so over well 30 years ago, only probably worse now. Much less when she has not even seen you live yet. grin cheesy

Many of those babes in long distance thing have one or more "serious" bfs in 9ja. To follow you to UK, she will probably break one or two hearts in 9ja. You will never know of course.

Your woman might be a rare exception but the chances of that are pretty miniscule. It better be that you shouldn't have worried about due diligence than to regret not doing so. All the best!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Beautiful94: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:

One who pays to checkmate the activities of a Nigerian girl is being foolish and wasteful. These demons are already damaged, why wasting funds to ascertain the level of her damaged lifestyle
It seems you are damaged and you might end up marrying a damaged ( Nigerian ) woman. If you say all nigerian girls are damaged, then so be it and that includes every Nigerian woman in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by generalwo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
baby124:

If you approach relationships like this, it’s clear you are not intelligent enough for business. The way you talk, how scattered your brain is, how you treated your babymama. It’s clear you will fail again if you don’t look inward and blame yourself because you are a very stupid person. You are definitely suffering from some mental delusions.
...... If she's your sister and she has that kind of attitude, I'll fvck her brains out over and over again and still feed her to the dogs. U child of doom...... Make i die because i wan prove to imbeciles like you say i get sense.... Make ogun wipe out your small intestines...... Animal.....
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Beautiful94: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nazgul:
The mistake you made was telling her that you're in the UK. If you had told her you're in northern Nigeria and she still showed seriousness, you could have concluded that she's into you. Cos no girl who you tell that you're in UK, US or Canada would turn you down. You're like an answered prayer to them.
Some girls do not wish to be in this una abroad. Some of us prefer it here in Nigeria so calm down. And you would not even want your sister to marry someone who stays in the north so calm down.
Dear poster, there is something called iju ese ( invesigation) go to the girls neighbourhood ask about her behaviour. On your own make out time to spend like two weeks together. You do not need eternity to know a persons character no matter how had a person tries his or her character must show. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Beautiful94: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
abelieverandhop:

Please ma help me with little amount to buy food eat I ll really appreciate.. the hunger is unbearable for things are really tough please I beg and if you have any job I can do to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry my account number is in my signatue
My dear i really do not have.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by BigBen23(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

Brother, find yourself a Nigerian girl in the UK and marry. We have plenty of them over there. Responsible and from good homes who are making their legit money not waiting for a man who will come and do urgent 2k for them. Many of those nurses in the UK need a good man like you.

As I dy enta next year, there will be no intention of marrying a based Nigerian girl. Of course she has to be in her best behavior for your people to talk good about her.

Modified: it you think say na she shaa, marry o but you see these girls here, they are not to be trusted my sis them too
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by uthlaw: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
MissLAP:

Before you get married to anyone, even if you met the person online or face to face you must have been shown something about this person especially in dreams.

The only way you can verify if she would be all what you have envisaged is to always check your dream carefully especially ones that have to do with her.

Secondly you can ask your mum (specifically) to pray about it for you.

So the key here is PRAYER
which yeye prayer for Nigeria girls!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Roseey0(f): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Take your time
Forever is not bf/gf
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Beautiful94: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
abelieverandhop:

God ll surely provide ma
Amen my dear
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Samcent: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
riverbird:

Make sure you are not reasoning from the Conji side of reasoning OP, be very careful because in Nigeria there are only 7 marriageable girls left and 4 are already engaged and am with one thereby leaving only two.

Kai...una no go kill person...lol

...where the remaining two girls dey... grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Alhajiemeritus: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Of course you are a means to Japa. A prayer answered. She might still love you. Don't think too much about it.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Beautiful94: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Your instincts are already kicking against it. Now what's stopping you from permitting your brain to do small kicking too?

Cos you already know how pretentious women can be just to achieve an aim. And here you are even dealing with a Nigerian girl big snake
Big snake like your mother

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by deavicky(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
shege45:
let me advise u. When coming back, surprise her, dnt let her know you are coming back. Once you see her, check her phone then you will know if she is only for you. If she says her phone is private and doesn’t give you, just knack am den free am, Cus shez for us
this is bad nah!!! How can she not have a boyfriend here? Remember OPs just met her about 2 months ago u want her to just abandon her boyfriend just like that because of person who might also be playing her.
If the the abroad guy is serious he should do the needful overtaking is allow.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by donem: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

is she lightskin? angry
MrCock wink missed that your handle
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Prometheus666: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Your mind needs a software update.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing. I hope she is not pretending to be nice. I hope she truly loves me. I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

Candid advice.

you can get younger and beautiful lady with less body count with your prospect and yes you are moving to quick as she has seen her UK maga.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by deavicky(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

let me advise you like a canal man, she has meet every physical thing u want so go ahead and marry her take her with u. even if she would run it will take her up to a year, by that time u would certainly had enjoyed an equivalent company to the money you spent and if she end up staying with its ok.
But mind u it is not how long you go out with her that determine if she would stay or not. Even we here can still not tell of most girls character despite going out with them for years.
Leave all this people advising not to marry her yet, they are only acting in devil's capacity or jealous. What do they care?. They are trying to spoil another woman's joy.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by achimendy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

How can you conclude so fast about somebody you've not seen and spend time with face to face, the worst part is that you told her that you're in the UK and expect her not to pretend?? You did a big mistake bro. Almost every Nigerian girl is looking for opportunity to leave this country by any means possible, and you didn't think of that, most of them also have multiple boyfriends lashing them on a daily basis but since you're far from her how can you know that ?

My point is that you exposed yourself too quick to her, UK is not Nigeria o, hope you've been reading testimonies of those that did thesame thing you're about doing, you know how they ended.

Let me give you one scope, look a for a way to postpone that wedding, tell her that you lost your job, things are not easy for you right now, that you're even planning to come back to Nigeria, that's maybe when you intend coming back to visit her you can give her that scope. After that watch her reaction, take note of her attitude. When you finally get back to Nigeria still follow thesame method, get close to know her very well, her friends too, her family, her ideology about marriage and life in general and lastly seek the face of God b4 taking final decision. No go dey show am say you be yankee boy wey hold cash, follow the method I gave you. Naija girls no dey use ear hear say person come from abroad. So play your card well.

If you can do this my brother you won't have issue.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Iykenuwa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Pray about it.

Fast and pray for just three days, God will show you all you need to know.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by advanceDNA: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
riverbird:

Be very careful because in Nigeria there are only 7 marriageable girls left and 4 are already engaged and am with one thereby leaving only two.

Nairalanders....una no go kill person with laff

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
uthlaw:
which yeye prayer for Nigeria girls!

Someone that resides in UK after seeing them white girls still went ahead to look back home for a wife.

You are here calling Nigerian girls yeye, probably you might have been in Nigeria all your life.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Ammmy: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
U were very wrong to have brought it here. These nairaland boys are saddists and killjoys, they don't want any good thing to happen to any woman. They detest women a lot and are so jealous of them

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by uthlaw: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
MissLAP:

Someone that resides in UK after seeing them white girls still went ahead to look back home for a wife.

You are here calling Nigerian girls yeye, probably you might have been in Nigeria all your life.
is because white don't want to marry him...anyday anytime white girls are better than black...forget the fact we are still in Nigeria... Sabi we de follow them chat!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by advanceDNA: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
deavicky:
this is bad nah!!! How can she not have a boyfriend here? Remember OPs just met her about 2 months ago u want her to just abandon her boyfriend just like that because of person who might also be playing her.
If the the abroad guy is serious he should do the needful overtaking is allow.

How is he playing her...by sleeping with her through phone, or sending pounds, or by meeting his parents....??

But she can go and be be seeing the guy's family when she still has another boyfriend??

She can be collecting his money on the side

She can be fvcking her guy until abroad guy come and marry her abi??

Na una dey promote paternity fruad..because this is one of the ways it happens.....

U go like make person wey ur brother or son wan marry still maintain fvckings with her current boyfriend..??

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Mattwillz: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
I see you coming here to complain after taking her as your wife

I see her dumping you the moment she’s at the UK

This I have seen
Lol Werey False Prophet ProMax!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Ifakiland(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Sha no hide your id when you move the leeches to the uk and she ask you to move out of your house mumu, 2 months you wan bring girl come uk....una no dey even learn

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by deavicky(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

How is he playing her...by sleeping with her through phone, or sending pounds, or by meeting his parents....??

But she can go and be be seeing the guy's family when she still has another boyfriend??

She can be collecting his money on the side

She can be fvcking her guy until abroad guy come and marry her abi??

Na una dey promote paternity fruad..because this is one of the ways it happens.....

U go like make person wey ur brother or son wan marry still maintain fvckings with her current boyfriend..??
just keep growing up will ans those questions urself with time.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by toyinsalammy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pls, take your time . Marriage is forever . Don't rush it.

You can postpone the wedding till like say, 6 months then try to run some checks on her.

Ask about her past relationships, was she heartbroken? Why is she still single at 30?

Call her on predictable times, fake stories about how things aren't really going well for you in the UK, how you may likely return home soon hence your reason for postponing the wedding, watch her reactions

Marriage is really deep and you can't be too careful. Lastly pray and ask that God leads you.

All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / How Did Porn Impact Your Marriage? / Guys And Their Lies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.