Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? (34373 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by nwakibie3(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Op send me her phone number and location, I'm willing to help you conduct feasibility study on her free of charge
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by somegirl1: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2022
She might see you as a means to relocate and genuinely like you; these two are not mutually exclusive.
Physical time together is important before long term commitment.
The UK can indeed be lonely for singletons. However, you can also be lonely in a marriage.
Given the social scene in the UK is different from that in Nigeria, make sure you marry your friend/pal/buddy, not just a good person as you'll be spending a LOT of time in each other's company.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Bahamas95(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2022
OP why the rush? undecided
Most of these ladies are good pretenders, especially the ones desperate to get married. Take time to study her carefully to avoid landing in problems you didn't bargain for.

shege45:
let me advise u. When coming back, surprise her, dnt let her know you are coming back. Once you see her, check her phone then you will know if she is only for you. If she says her phone is private and doesn’t give you, just knack am den free am, Cus shez for us
That's not necessary, our elders say "what you won't eat don't bite it with your teeth"........That once knacking could be the beginning of his problems.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by BigCowHornn: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2022
At 30 and above Nigerian women are desperate to get married and will do anything to achieve that.
Be careful please.

The desperation actually begins from 28. Though i have seen girls of 23 who are that way... usually due to poverty and their target are normally guys who are well off.
If you know how many times i have been a target this year alone... blackmail, pregnancy stunts, begging, pretense of total submission....

Again, be careful.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by danny086(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Your choice bro.... But I only hope she's not attached to you cos you in UK.... I met my wife August, did introduction by Dec same year and married her May following year.... Although it has not been easy but God saw us through....

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by daddio(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

You are surely going to regret ever doing this bro.

She knows what she want from you, but all you see is love.

She's going to change within a year of joining you.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by vickydevoka(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2022
Tonypen247:
Men are prisoners of their mindset.
Be extra careful, not all that glitters is gold.
Lol
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by onlinestaff2020: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

Guy,

I'm happy you have marriage in your heart and you are ready to settle down...That's a great idea!

Furthermore, I'm so delighted that you believe you have found the bone of your bone.

However, before you can finally take the marriage oath, you are supposed to do an independent background check on her different from the observations your family may have made.

I can help you with that service because I've done it for clients in the past with different findings which are sometimes favorable and unfavorable.

Don't forget that bringing an unchecked partner into the UK is a big project so that you wouldn't regret it on the long run.

Three weeks ago, someone from this Nairaland forum based in the USA contacted me to do a background check on a friend and I was able to carry out the check in a week with positive findings and he was really glad with the output.

Anyway, contact me on WhatsApp: 2/3/4/8/1/3/4/1/9/8/7/9/5 so that we can get the ball rolling.

I wish you a happy union soon if that is God's decision.

Cheers!

OnlineStaff
Private Investigator

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Yousuph007(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Have you met her physically before?

Pretend as if you've been sacked from your job and you're returning back to Nigeria, watch and see her reactions in one week, and also claim you you're a little broke, but God forbid.

Wishing you the best.

Woman can pretend for 10 years without noticing their full characters.

Be careful bro.�

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Opinedecandid(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, you are too naive to get married.

You are not fit to be a husband and father yet.

1. Distant relationship.
2. Barely 2 months of meeting.
3. You are in 'UK', perceived heaven of many lazy Nigerian girls.
4. You have not slept with her for a time, let alone 5 - 10 times to be sure you are sexually compatible. ( I know many religious people will attack me for this point, but let me answer them here quickly, the number one cause of marriage breakups, as well as its cure these age is sexual compatibility).

5. There is no physical and spiritual meeting and evaluation.

Conclusion:

OYO is about to be your name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by vickydevoka(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2022
shege45:
let me advise u. When coming back, surprise her, dnt let her know you are coming back. Once you see her, check her phone then you will know if she is only for you. If she says her phone is private and doesn’t give you, just knack am den free am, Cus shez for us
Bros, no lady have one boyfriend when single. Unless if the guy is giving 100 percent assurance she will let go off them

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by BigCowHornn: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2022
daddio:

You are surely going to regret ever doing this bro.

She knows what she want from you, but all you see is love.

She's going to change within a year of joining you.

You really don't know that but look what you are saying.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by stacyadams: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

....go search and read the great quote from mosdii on nairaland. Then apply wisdom.....there is a name for ladies above 30 in nairaland grin

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by cliqtips: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Savedday:

And they don't love.
Generally, girls don't love but are loyal to their feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Useku(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:

One who pays to checkmate the activities of a Nigerian girl is being foolish and wasteful. These demons are already damaged, why wasting funds to ascertain the level of her damaged lifestyle

Sense no go kee u my guy
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by binswoli: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm, Just pray make she no serve hot breakfast, she can turn to something else once she get there, be wise..

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by stacyadams: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, you are too naive to get married.

You are not fit to be a husband and father yet.

1. Distant relationship.
2. Barely 2 months of meeting.
3. You are in 'UK', perceived heaven of many lazy Nigerian girls.
4. You have not slept with her for a time, let alone 5 - 10 times to be sure you are sexually compatible. ( I know many religious people will attack me for this point, but let me answer them here quickly, the number one cause of marriage breakups, as well as its cure these age is sexual compatibility).

5. There is no physical and spiritual meeting and evaluation.

Conclusion:

OYO is about to be your name.
..u yaf said it all grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2022
shege45:

Op, take this advice. Or test her with all these pranksters to cal her for hook up job with a rich man..

Most Naija girls are into hook up both working class and the ones that have fiance.

Contact a prankster now.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
No rules to this game... Just pray about it and seek spiritual guidance
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Itzurboi(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2022
@humility101
Op, set her up with another close guy of yours, fund the project, let the outcome help to shape your decision...
You need ideas that would bring the real her out, dm... Let's not cast the update here....
A friend of mine in the UK just escaped such good girl.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by riverbird: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Make sure you are not reasoning from the Conji side of reasoning OP, be very careful because in Nigeria there are only 7 marriageable girls left and 4 are already engaged and am with one thereby leaving only two.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Slynation(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Nazgul:
The mistake you made was telling her that you're in the UK. If you had told her you're in northern Nigeria and she still showed seriousness, you could have concluded that she's into you. Cos no girl who you tell that you're in UK, US or Canada would turn you down. You're like an answered prayer to them.
I swear...Who doesn't want an international in-law grin
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Sirchiboy: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2022
danny086:
Your choice bro.... But I only hope she's not attached to you cos you in UK.... I met my wife August, did introduction by Dec same year and married her May following year.... Although it has not been easy but God saw us through....
You mean you dated your wife for just 4 months
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by akbonus: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
LET ME GET DETAILS OF YOUR PERSON AND I WILL SEND YOU THAT OF MY YOUNGER SIS IN THE UK,WHOM YOU WILL ACCESS ON YOUR OWN AND DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT,SHE IS CURRENTLY RUNNING HER MSC PROGRAMME,SHE IS 30+
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by SouthSouth1914: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
falcon01:
As a Man, you are always gonna be used.
That been said, test her that your stay in UK is abruptly coming to an end tell her some of your things are gone you are broke and only have things for minimal sustainance tell her you are coming back to Nigeria and you don't think you are going back to UK but back in Nigeria you can have a house, marry and sustain yourself. And notice if her attitudes towards you changes, watch how she comforts and consoles you, notice if she's genuinely concerned about your situation, go like 5 days without calling her and see if she's calling e.t.c Note tell her all those things on different occasions, gradually gradually and see if she draws back.

You are a wise man!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by ZINNYBANKS: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Very risky move but I pray God be with you ..
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by kwasoly(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Take ur time don't rush anything, marriage is not bf and gf.
If possible do this loyalty test to be sure that she is not loyal to ur pocket.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by cliqtips: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2022
You frowned at something (people advising OP) only for you to do the same.
Na wa.... of course, he needs people's advise and that was why he brought it to public domain.

HomeTutorsPro:
See as una dey decide somebody pikin fate!
Na so angels and demons dey sidon dey reason our mata for heaven/hell/where ever.
Babe don dey plan for thanksgiving say God don finally butter her bread and una dey here dey pour konkiri for person agbado and ewa.
This is not good oo.

As for you the man in a dilemma, this is NAIRALAND.
Any advice you receive here should contribute not more than 10% of your decision-making reason.
There are people who court women for years living in same house with them and still see hell after marriage.
There are also people who marry within weeks of meeting and enjoy bliss in their marriage.
Just follow your heart and don't let nairaland rob you off a possible good woman.
I am not saying you should go ahead and marry her.
I am saying she could be a good woman.
Just make sure that trusted relatives check her out thoroughly.
And hey!
December is too early.
Just give it a little more time.
Another 3 to 4 months won't be a bad idea.
All the best.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Basseybruce: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Lol, are you asking us this question? Few months and you want to wife her, and take her to the west. Oh mine Oh mine, NIGERIAN LADY O! Shege is loading. Time bomb. Take me for my words, that lady will ruin you if you take her to the west. Nigerian ladies can be very funny..... 2 months o.... I will not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by ajibike447: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Bro don't rush it, you prolly gonna enter lifetime agreement so don't do what you'll regret.Coupled with, in those saner climes women are accorded more power so she fit Bleep u up.Bro don't rush it, you prolly gonna enter lifetime agreement so don't do what you'll regret.Coupled with, in those saner climes women are accorded more power so she fit Bleep u up....
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by tobenuel(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Well OP, you have to slow a bit down
December is a stressful period to get married.
So send her to stay with your Mom for like a week, for internal and external assessment
You can then move forward from next year
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by spiceadole: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

You want to marry evening newspaper?
Your guys will not be happy with you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / Guys And Their Lies / How Did Porn Impact Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.