Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) (13778 Views)

The Origin of Na.kedness / "What Is The Origin Of The Catholic Church?" / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

HOW DID THESE THINGS COME ABOUT?   DID THEY JUST APPEAR? WHAT LED TO THEIR BEEN PUT IN THE BODY? I HAVE TAKEN THE SCIENCE ROUTE MIND YOU! IF ATHEISTS CANT ANSWER. . . . .
This is not a question for atheists but evolutionist. . If you had done thorough research in evolution you would have found an answer. SMH
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
alaper:

Does life have to have a source?
Sorry, Are you asking me? Hold your breath for 5 mins and then get back to me! wink
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Sorry, Are you asking me? Hold your breath for 5 mins and then get back to me! wink

You know an atheist who wants to convert can ask you what is the source of life? Since you belief system says there is a mastermind behind who used mud to make a human being. . Please explain? Your source of life? How is it possible for mud to become human?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

This is not a question for atheists but evolutionist. . If you had done thorough research in evolution you would have found an answer. SMH
STOP CRACKING ME UP LADY! grin grin grin If evolution cant explain the BIG SLAM, WHAT's THE POINT?

HOW DID ATHEISTS GET HERE? THEY SHOULD KNOW! AND UNLESS YOU ARE AN ATHEIST DEAR, QUIT REPLYING ME! smiley
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Purist(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Now i'm Turning to ATHEISM for ANSWERS!

At this point, I think it's pretty obvious that you have no idea what atheism means.  A quick one for you: a-theism = without theism.  No more, no less.  Figure out the rest yourself.  I'm not about to go down the route of definitions, etymologies and endless games of semantics with you, sorry.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

You know an atheist who wants to convert can ask you what is the source of life? Since you belief system says there  is a mastermind behind who used mud to make a human being. . Please explain? Your source of life? How is it possible for mud to become human?
Thought you sais Science is trying to link a mastermind to this whole thing! if they do, would you believe them? Is it POSSIBLE for HUMAN to become MUD?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
You know what you threads are becoming senseless and senseless each day. .

Why not explain who created the mastermind behind creation?  

Rubbish. .
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Thought you sais Science is trying to link a mastermind to this whole thing! if they do, would you believe them? Is it POSSIBLE for HUMAN to become MUD?
I did not say Science but SOME evolutionists.

I am asking you that question, how did life get created out of mud?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Purist:

At this point, I think it's pretty obvious that you have no idea what atheism means.  A quick one for you: a-theism = without theism.  No more, no less.  Figure out the rest yourself.  I'm not about to go down the route of definitions, etymologies and endless games of sematics with you, sorry.
Then i wont MISS YOU! You are the least of my worries! Trust me! Thanks for trying though! wink
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by globexl: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
@sexkills:
If science cannot answer what existed  before the big bang , its because science doesn't yet know the answer. there are no instant answers in science. The Big Hedron Collider in Switzerland is an attempt to understand the events that let to the big ban.g. that is science: always searching.
And let me  ask you: In your God theory, what existed before God? You see? No one knows. But we must ever keep serching.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
Time is contained within the universe and since we are in the universe we cannot predate time unless like I said a machine made which can travel way before time and bigb[i]an[/i]g was made to know how it started. .
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Rubbish. .

kandiikane:

I did not say Science but SOME evolutionists.

I am asking you that question, how did life get created out of mud?
Did i invite you to this THREAD? NO? AN ATHEIST on this forum said to me and i quote " ALL ATHEISTS ARE INTELLIGENT!" That being the case i asked these questions! NA BAD THING?  
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Purist(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

If evolution cant explain the BIG SLAM, WHAT's THE POINT?

I thought you said you studied science?  So in your diligent, painstaking study of science, you learnt that Evolution attempted to explain Big Bäng, but failed?  Dude, the Theory of Evolution is a whole lot different from the Big Bäng Theory.  Makes me wanna question which school you "studied" this mysterious science of yours.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^KEEP SEARCHING THEN! & STOP TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD PLS! I WONT ALLOW IT! angry angry
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Did i invite you to this THREAD? NO? AN ATHEIST on this forum said to me and i quote " ALL ATHEISTS ARE INTELLIGENT!" That being the case i asked these questions! NA BAD THING?  
Well the questions are stu[i]pi[/i]d because you are mixing evolutionist and atheists together. .Your question should be directed to evolutionists and you should already know it if you have done your research. .

Go do your research about atheist before you asked these questions. . SMDH
I use to like you but now I am only getting stu[i]p[/i]idness from you. .
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
You cannot ask such questions sef if you cannot answer where the mastermind came from. .
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by EvilBrain1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Rubbish. .

Lets try and humour the theists. So nothing can come from nothing meaning a creator must have made mankind right? So who created the creator? Following the same logic, there must be a super creator. And then a super duper creator that created the super creator. And a super duper super creator that created the super duper creator. And a super duper super duper, oh, wait, I think we might have an infinite regression problem here.

That's the kind of logical problem that religious people can ignore and scientists can't. If we refuse to think logically, then how are we better than animals?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Well the questions are stu[i]pi[/i]d because you are mixing evolutionist and atheists together. .Your question should be directed to evolutionists and you should already know it if you have done your research. .

Go do your research about atheist before you asked these questions. . SMDH
I use to like you but now I am only getting stu[i]p[/i]idness from you. .
What i'll NEVER do is reply your INSULTS with INSULTS! So keep INSULTING! smiley
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
Evil Brain:

Lets try and humour the theists. So nothing can come from nothing meaning a creator must have made mankind right? So who created the creator? Following the same logic, there must be a super creator. And then a super duper creator that created the super creator. And a super duper super creator that created the super duper creator. And a super duper super duper, oh, wait, I think we might have an infinite regression problem here.

That's the kind of logical problem that religious people can ignore and scientists can't. If we refuse to think logically, then how are we better than animals?
Where did the Ability to think logically come from? By ACCIDENT? If so Why dont animals think Logically, even the apes that we are said to evolve from, why dont they reason LOGICALLY?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by EvilBrain1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
What the hell? I've been typing on my phone since and I could't see sexkillz's horrible blue font. What in God's name is wrong with that guy?
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by freepeople: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
hehe. . . .

Sexkillz thought that his fellow christian nut will come to his rescue now that the topic is on the front page.

What a miscalculation!

From the comments of both Atheists and Scientist alike. I can decipher that these are men of high IQ. They are truly intelligent. Any Christian bigot that dips hand here will be thoroughly embarrassed, just like Sexkillz is making mockery of himself now.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
Evil Brain:

Lets try and humour the theists. So nothing can come from nothing meaning a creator must have made mankind right? So who created the creator? Following the same logic, there must be a super creator. And then a super duper creator that created the super creator. And a super duper super creator that created the super duper creator. And a super duper super duper,  oh, wait, I think we might have an infinite regression problem here.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in God but if I am going to believe in God and I not going to try and downgrade other people's beliefs or evolution just because I feel like my beliefs are superior. I study other people's beliefs and try to understand. . I do ask questions and I do think evolution makes more sense than the mud story but in life people need to have something they believe in, that someone is  out there who is superior to them so they can live their lives accordingly. It is the fear of the repercussions taught by religions that keep people bound to it. .

If I can believe that a mastermind created the bigbang and so and so I will. . Trust me I so want to. .
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by 3kay945(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
@all, this sexkilz is just kidding you.,
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by globexl: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
There is no point arguing with sexkills. Here are my observations about sexkills:

1. He or she(most likely a she) is actaully quite intelligent
2. He or she is  definitely not a Bible-thumping nut
3. He or she is probably an Atheist or at best, a free thinker or an Agnostic.
4. He or she is targeting Atheist for debate cos he or she knows that attheist will offer the most reasonable, most robust and most logical arguements to complex issues.
5. He or she makes no attempt to anser any questions but only provoke more logical explanations to His/her questions.

Lets take pity  and stop insulting him/her. The poor thing is out to learn just like all of us.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Where did the Ability to think logically come from?    By ACCIDENT? If so Why dont animals think Logically, e[b]ven the apes that we are said to evolve from,[/b] why dont they reason LOGICALLY?

I was seriously waiting for you so say this. .This shows you have not done your research. . .A misconception many people make without doing their research.
Evolution does not say we evolved from apes but we share a COMMON ANCESTOR.
. .
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
freepeople:

hehe. . . .

Sexkillz thought that his fellow christian nut will come to his rescue now that the topic is on the front page.

What a miscalculation!

From the comments of both Atheists and Scientist alike. I can decipher that these are men of high IQ. They are truly intelligent. Any Christian bigot that dips hand here will be thoroughly embarrassed, just like Sexkillz is making mockery of himself now.

JEEZ! When will people learn? undecided Pls go back to the username that created this thread, and READ THE SIGNATURE ON IT!!! LOL @ coming to my rescue! grin grin grin grin grin grin DID YOU JUST SAY THAT? undecided undecided

AT LEAST I NOW ATHEISTS ARENT THAT INTELLIGENT AS THEY CLAIM! undecided undecided

AND QUIT INSULTING! IS THAT SO HARD?  angry
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

I was serious waiting for you so say this. .This shows you have not done your research. . .A misconception many people make without doing their research.
Evolution does not say we evolved from apes but we share a COMMON ANCESTOR.
. .
WHO? or WHAT? & Does that explain why animals dont REASON LOGICALLY?undecided
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by kandiikane(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
Whole point of evolution=EVOLVING. . one specie evolved more superior to others. .

Dammit, do your damn research and ask questions. .

BABE, we do really need a science section. . undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by EvilBrain1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in God but if I am going to believe in God and I not going to try and downgrade other people's beliefs or evolution just because I feel like my beliefs are superior. I study other people's beliefs and try to understand. . I do ask questions and I do think evolution makes more sense than the mud story but in life people need to have something they believe in, that someone is  out there who is superior to them so they can live their lives accordingly. It is the fear of the repercussions taught by religions that keep people bound to it. .

If I can believe that a mastermind created the bigbang and so and so I will. . Trust me I so want to. .

I'm not trying to put you down but the fact is that disputing and debunking faulty theories is a major part of the scientific method. After all, even Newtons revered theory of gravitation was busted wide open by Einstein and co. That's the way scientific progress is made.

You shouldn't cant expect your religious beliefs to be treated differently. If they are true, then they should be able to stand up criticism. If they are false, then they deserve to be exposed for the good of mankind. I'm sorry you're offended but, whatever.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Whole point of evolution=EVOLVING. . one specie evolved more superior to others. .

Dammit, do your damn research and ask questions. .

BABE, we do really need a science section. . undecided undecided
TEACHER! So how come, EVOLUTION STOPPED AT HUMANS!?

Past my bed time! . . . . . . Wont miss you sha!
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by Konjour(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
Living Micro-organisms came to life because they popped up in a place where there was abundance of Nitrogen,Oxygen and Hydrogen,and

luckily for us,the chemicals combined to create a "spark" at the right time in the right proportions and lo,and behold bacterium sneezed!

grin grin grin grin grin grin And the rest as you know is history. Fungi,Paramecium,Amoeba and the rest of them got bigger with time and evolved

first into plants,and then animals with segregated features and millions of alternating species,and the processes got refined with the

passage of billions of years and lo and behold,the Australopithecus africanus appeared  grin grin grin grin grin grin and then man started becoming

more handsome. grin grin grin lipsrsealed

(Witnessed an exorcism recently and all i could see was a deluded religious nut attempting to chase out some alien properties from

evidently a sick and traumatized person). grin grin grin grin grin grin Infact,spirits are just a function of anyone's subconscious! grin grin grin grin undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) by 3kay945(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2011
No religious people can win this arguement, Because they hang all questions they cant answer on God. Saying 'that is how God wants it' and you cant question him. Have you guys watch 'lost' the way and manner they refer to jacob, is exactly the way most religious ppls do here in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Christian Struggling With Marijuana Addiction / Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.