Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (53556 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Rajosh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
You met a man online and became friends for two months, he came all the way from USA and in 24 days you got married. A total of three months.
No time to know each other better. Sorry but no sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Bribri: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Handicap marriage. You see this marriage na everyday I dey put am for prayer. Make God help us we bachelor.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by ogaemma: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
All that glitters is not gold. Nigeria girls will never learn.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by enomakos(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
They try
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by imagrg(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
The truth is that she ran away because he is a one minute man methinks. cool
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Kyn4kyn: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mr Ibu will act a movies on this, just watch out!!!
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by tasalanoni(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Take whatever you hear from this gender with a pinch of salt especially when it concerns a relationship. I don't believe that from the time they met to a period of courtship up to a proposal and eventually a wedding, she didn't know these details..That a lie from the pit of hell! Women have extremely fine sensors that help them filter out anything that has the capacity to adversely affect them. Once a woman feels you are showing any measure of seriousness towards her, the first she does is to embark on a fact finding mission that digs out every information about you. She employs every tool at her disposal and she doesn't stop until she has every detail about your personal and professional life right at her fingertips.
She sizes you up by every index that is of importance to her and then perches on a telecom mast in watchful waiting.
Anything she seems to put up with at that moment either isn't top on her priority scale or she knows that an improvement on that area of your life is very certain.
Madam Ibu may have known these details of the gentleman's life but had to set those considerations aside for a life that promised splendor, riches and happiness.
She probably got in only to find out all the promises were just a mirage. She collided with reality and went nuts..
No woman shoots at an empty sky!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by jeromestarks: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
blueAgent:

Trash, you with this your obsession with virginity.

I know 2 ladies who are virgins in there late 30 thirties and early 40forties,faithful still not married.
I also know an aunty who was a virgin till she got married devouted and faithful to God and her marriage. yet her marriage did not last up to 2 years, the husband left her with a son, he is remarried with children.

I aslo know a neighbour who was so wayward that ppl were calling the father to complain about the daughters promiscuous lifestyle right from Junior secondary school, she is happly married with children.

All this ppl I know them personally, have there contacts even now so don't think it's a story

Stop your delusion that virginity is everything, it shows you are naive and not well experienced.

Which will you prefer?
A virgin or a woman who has been fvcked by men?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bribri:
Handicap marriage. You see this marriage na everyday I dey put am for prayer. Make God help us we bachelor.
Never try am
Save up your cash for other things more meaningful and productive.
Everything marriage offers can be served to you without getting close to marriage.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by prophetfire: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She's not going to take nonsense from any Nigerian man.
I faulted the marriage at the first instance.
Why rush into it? Any person that rushes you into marriage has something to hide but the small girl and her father were over-excited about obodo oyibo husband. Proposing and marrying within few weeks.
There's always a rat hiding there.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by damoobaba: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Nonsense, na she lose. The guy don wire him share.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Emmanuel909090: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
She don reach US so she can divorce
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by blueAgent(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

Which will you prefer?
A virgin or a woman who has been fvcked by men?

I prefer a lady weather virgin or not that has sense and some level of decency.

A lady who has been into 1or 2 relationship only and is not a virgin, is that a crime?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Ijb11: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by carsuperman: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

coming from a naija ashewo at least the man has bleeped her ass well
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by jeromestarks: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
blueAgent:

I prefer a lady weather virgin or not that has sense and some level of decency.

A lady who has been into 1or 2 relationship only and is not a virgin, is that a crime?
May it be unto you as you wished.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Father4all: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
That Yan/sh sha. Its alright!
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Ballwick(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
women,and she never had any deep secret she's hiding from him.God help us patience is key
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by felzokugo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=kelvine post=118374531]Young ladies, learn from this.

Don't focus on money and source of income
Physical attributes fade with time.
Check man's history, family history, spirituality, main source of income, get counsels, pray, check your own spirit before you marry.

While that is so, Tiktok is not a good place to choose a spouse.
[/qu
Well said sir.
Thank you. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Vincent2000(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kizz Daniel Best Cough Odo Tiktok Challenge 1 Million Naira Give Away
As Kizz Daniel need you to choose who he need to give the #1 million naira ground price over Kizz Daniel cough odo tiktok challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hnR1kmrPOU
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by projet: 2:30am On Nov 15, 2022
So under this 9 months the dude didn't impregnated her
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by sageb: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by HolyMan12: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Every woman must be single like you grin
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by HolyMan12: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Natbrowny:
Putting THE END as if na movie.

Well marriages nowadays na movies

See d pic of d dude grabbing that ass.

Daaaaaamn
Omo, I envy the guy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.