Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (53559 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by nairalee(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
So sad
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by crossbreedwears(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Lol lol the guy is from America
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She's not going to take nonsense from any Nigerian man.

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Agbebakun22: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
lmao social media marriage i know say e no go reach anywhere at least guy collect e own three point chop too.

5 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by ShaqFu: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Streett: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Wetin go come happen to all that creamy orgasmic sessions ….? Them euphoric bonding moments right after couple steamy sessions of steady backshots with gasps of ecstasy as y’all collide in unison orgasmic eruption …Date nights , Promises made .. Future plans and all

So e don end be that..?

Those moments gon’ definitely hunt this ladybug ….
Shixt ain’t fair at all …
Infact Na like this People mental health take dey nosedive enter depression with bad suicidal intent ….

He betrayed not just the woman alone … His kids inclusive cuz him deny them for their back …

Fvck this softass corny Nigga !!
Dey play peekaboo with person emotions, If this babe poison You throway now internet go say she do bad …. But na You first run am Judas ….. I’m sure his friends or whatever circle he keeps are aware he’s a mischievous useless fellow

Nigga suppose come clean no matter what …. Now he’s got this lady in a bad traumatic phase , That ain’t no way to Live Mahn ….

Divorced with kids no mean say You no get Life again na or say You no go see person weh go accept You … Infact there’s always a “Match” for Divorcées on the dating scene ..

Aside that, Even some single women dey weh no even mind to marry divorced men self ..! And All You gotta do is jus come on out clean from the start to avoid damaging someone’s mental health on the long run …

Try this stunt with Kikuyu Women dem go Jus kill you & Your innocent kids throway and dem no go blink ..
All those ones no get time for “I leave you to God”

I hope she heals and finds the Right Soulmate !

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Anonymous0001: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She has already take nonsense bro .:

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Flamemignon1(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
She did marry him after just 24 days of knowing each other though

7 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Naijaisshitho: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Nigerian men are useless, broke, entitled. Nigerian men abroad are more sensible, richer and have the potential to do better in life than their counterpart in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Alabiojoski(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh want kill me
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by johnnychuks(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?
is it not you guys that say we should mind our business? so we are mind our business now.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by TLE900: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
But she wont accept a hustling nigerian singke man based in Nigerian. The guy just packaged from US na babe accept sharp sharp for the fact say the guy de US.[¹quote author=siofra post=118374489]

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/pfbid02g2eReEnemNFn9KeBuwmJN4dJWZmpVVDXRchqHPm41oXXxXduUrTqvMqsi9Kjn1Pul/?app=fbl

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7422616/mr-ibu-daughter-husband-flew[/quote]
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by thrillionaire(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Smh
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Firstcitizen: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Strange thing is many around them before the wedding knew but kept the secret.

Nigerians should not be trusted in anything. Business or relationships.

5 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by olisefom: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Ireportlive: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Abeg forgive and forget... Small white lie and she don divorce
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Realists(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

What's wrong with spoilt child ?, so because the man hid the truth about his past life, that he was a divorcee, all hell should break loose.
Her mumu too much, so in trying to shame the man as a divorcee, she too has taken our the "Title Divorcee".
It's now pertinent on her to mention her new title to any future lover, if not that new lover might divorce her the way she divorced this man for not telling him, she is a divorcee.
See Karma at work.

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Dj8064209091: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2022
The man should also divorce her for bleaching her skin. so since 9 months u haven't taken in, hmmm so the man was knacking for nothing. ...celebrities hmmmm. make I mind my jobless situation for now....

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by berryPee(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Now this she have joined the league of divorcee, will she still be expecting a single guy to settle down with, a married man or a widower to hide under his canopy??. Couples of nowadays need to work extra hard to make their marriage worth the sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by GoooodHardDick: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Try get sense!
Na she still lose. Didn't you see the way the guy was grabbing her ass in the pictures above? Dude has destroyed her pussy then dumped her for the next Available simp man that will end up with her

6 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by qtguru(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Confam babe, that man wants to bring drama into her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Firstcitizen: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2022
johnnychuks:
it not you guys that say we should mind our business? so we are mind our business now.

Na so. Very corrupt people. If na oyinbo dem go call the babe tell am as soon as dem see wedding invite.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by LINTUNE(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

give it a rest already, she has everything to loose not him...

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Wetin con Consign Us mtcheeew nonsense.

Kudos to this Soothsayer below..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Unclefemolala(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Lol, wasn't it the lady who met her hubby online and got married in weeks...and to think NLers predicted this

4 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by scribble: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Broke* Nigerian man

I have 5 of her type
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Collins4u1(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
well you've been knacked wotoporiously.

You officially have same status as him, I hope you tell your next husband that you once married and divorced.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
I guess we are both good at doing this for each other.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Curious345: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
And so what ?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Cmanforall: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by blaise26abj(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

After the man don chop am finish . So she saw an American go marry am without proper investigation . Our forefathers researched families they were giving their sons and daughters to . I can understand if she didn’t know when they were dating . But for marriage ? Na . she be longer-throat

She was just desperate for japa and marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
Abeg forgive and forget... Small white lie and she don divorce
shatap what do you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.