Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (53553 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Onedance: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2022
clockwisereport:

I know a man who took a second wife sometime last year. His first wife does not know about it. He lives with his first wife in Nigeria while his second wife lives in Belgium.
lol like someone I know who marry second wife this last december.only is the family attended.second wife de Germany
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Rapture4real(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
The nonsensical paparazzi that characterises today's dating style is the reason for all these heartbreaks. Our parents who are in their 60 and 70s and those older than them took time to check family background,character, religion,past history etc but today it is about her physical endowments and his bank accounts. So what do you expect?-lies, deception, heartbreaks etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Annahh(f): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
You met him and married him within few days, very risky. No much courtship, just fantasy and infatuation.
It's also as risky as arrangee wedding.
But why do people get angry when you turn down their arrangee wedding arrangement? They probably think they are doing you a favour since you are unmarried.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by lawrenzooo: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Yankee101: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2022
All that sudden marriage she claimed don end

Unnecessary click seeking
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by miqos02(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2022
chatinent:
It's understandable. I'll do the same.

If you lied to me and I found out, nobody will make me change my mind because you are stranger than the devil.

But coming to think about it, I think another daughter of his just met sb and is all marriage and all that too? Abi na this one? Could it be that some girls just marry some men without worrying about his past, really? Or that some men feel it's safer untold?
same lady
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by sayso: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Adexgentle005(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2022
The way this man go don tear the babe kitten for good nine months.
goddamn it!
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Some men sef...

Una(some men) too do, chai the guy go dey aggressively knack her when they were together. Knowing she will find out one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Adexgentle005:
The way this man go don tear the babe kitten for good nine months.
goddamn it!

We gather dey reason along the same line. cheesy grin
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by sematec(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2022
They just want to trend
How she take know, let's hope it's from TikTok as well cheesy cheesy
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Desusi: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

Siofra is a somali Libyan living in Nigeria sir....u didint no? undecided
Kai,you know her well. E be like say you wan marry am?Me no sabi am oo.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2022
chris4gold:
Somebody predicted the marriage will soon crash on this platform. Gbam...here comes the end.
We saw it coming because it was too hasty.
Many more will CRASH... not because I hate marriage but because the foundation of most nowadays marriages are laid in beer parlours and clubs with slay queens as waitresses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/pfbid02g2eReEnemNFn9KeBuwmJN4dJWZmpVVDXRchqHPm41oXXxXduUrTqvMqsi9Kjn1Pul/?app=fbl

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7422616/mr-ibu-daughter-husband-flew
When we were saying that the whole thing went too quick,, and too blindly,, some people said we are Enemy of Good News.

Now, see as deceptive man just dey mal-handle the big nyansh anyhow...

That was all he needed.
And he had gotten it more than enough with the fake marriage
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Blessinomax(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Jesus shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by DarkJeddi(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?
How will they know that he had not told her?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Truthshotcrazy: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Fairytale ended So soon with the man who flew in all he way from america shocked
I hope that USA passport/ green card is secured already sha grin
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2022
FireUpNow:
See her foolish face. A man you boasted about not too long say he proposed to me and he flew down from Canada to Nigeri to marry me. Ode! This is just the beginning
That he flew down from the US.
She don collect GREEN CARD naaa or may be conditional residence grin.
She married the United States and not the MAN.
She was so clear about it.
It's difficult for consulars to deny a spouse an immigrant visa, else she remains one candidate whose visa application would have been rejected or denied by mere identification of her statement. I sensed fakery from day one.
We never see anything. Many will CRASH.
Many of these LADIES who think our mothers who married as virgins were foolish will soon start buying hymen or going for hymenoplasty.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by 196chetachi: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?...
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Out of shame and fear of losing the man, a woman lie about earlier children or husband

But

Why should a man lie about his previous marriage and kids?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2022
E don happen , na only God go help person ..
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Desusi:

Kai,you know her well. E be like say you wan marry am?Me no sabi am oo.

who? Siofra?...yes bros . me & siofra used to doing *dong dings dong* earlier last year before she be come fat thou....she one of my babes!(TRUE STORY) wink
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Blakjewelry(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2022
traihit:

When you're so used to meeting fake people, you'd find it difficult to believe that there are still genuine ones.

It depends on you and your circle bro. There's no kind of humans you won't find on this planet.
I don't judge a man by appearance, but the concept of spirituality to African man is gradually becoming a psychological problem. Infact most of you can't function independently and rationally.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by LyfeJennings(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2022
That girl never mature for marriage
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by FireUpNow(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That he flew down from the US.
She don collect GREEN CARD naaa or may be conditional residence grin.
She married the United States and not the MAN.
She was so clear about it.
It's difficult for consulars to deny a spouse an immigrant visa, else she remains one candidate whose visa application would have been rejected or denied by mere identification of her statement. I sensed fakery from day one.
We never see anything. Many will CRASH.
Many of these LADIES who think our mothers who married as virgins were foolish will soon start buying hymen or going for hymenoplasty.
I dey tell you brodaly. One atom of sense is not in their big fat heads except material thongs
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:
Fairytale ended So soon with the man who flew in all he way from america shocked
I hope that USA passport/ green card is secured already sha grin
I don't think she would have secured a Green card that fast, because the marriage is still very young and immigrant visa processes are slow now and again If the man had attempted bringing her to the United States, it would have been through Fiancee visa and that doesn't guarantee Green card & the person is only placed on conditional residence until he or she weds the U.S citizen lawfully. And only a U.S citizen has the sole prerogative of fielding in a fiancee visa application and not a green card holder. Who knows her spouse may be a Green card holder for now.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
LyfeJennings:
That girl never mature for marriage
She's mature, hence the reason for her decision. I Love her. U can't hide something as important as that from someone and expect her to mature by your standards. Her standards matter now. Bye
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by imam07: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She's not going to take nonsense from any Nigerian man.
I pray this kind of happiness happens to you too. Many people will love this for u too that time when it happens
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dj8064209091:
The man should also divorce her for bleaching her skin. so since 9 months u haven't taken in, hmmm so the man was knacking for nothing. ...celebrities hmmmm. make I mind my jobless situation for now....
The MAN get pikin already, so he's not after the fantasy of having kids. Calm down no be everybody be FATHER ABRAHAM!
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by pikechukwu6(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin most of Nigeria men done divorce. No where to run to. May have unknown children every angle
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Johnn44: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I don't think she would have secured a Green card that fast, because the marriage is still very young and immigrant visa processes are slow now and again If the man had attempted bringing her to the United States, it would have been through Fiancee visa and that doesn't guarantee Green card & the person is only placed on conditional residence until he or she weds the U.S citizen lawfully . And only a U.S citizen has the sole prerogative of fielding in a fiancee visa application and not a green card holder. Who knows her spouse may be a Green card holder for now.
The couple already formally wedded lawfully in the USA Florida back in August. Their marriage is registered in the USA already. Besides, she is officially pregnant with Twins for her ex-husband.She is going to be the proud mother of two of his five children. She got him hooked for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.