Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (53557 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
9jatriot:
The old tradition of families getting involved in selecting a spouse really needs to be encouraged if not enforced.

Was it not this lady that was bragging that their wedding took place within 2 months of meeting each other online. At least an elder in the family (especially as her father is still alive) should have stood his ground and say no, everyone has to slow down.

Not everyone who says you should slow down and allow reason prevail is a hater.
Nooooo, it's not the GIRL ooo, rather it was her younger sister that was bragging grin cheesy grin grin.
We're are also waiting in anticipation to hear the collapse of that one, it's imminent too. grin grin.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Sukkyy2010: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:

Virgin this, virgin that

You no dey rest? undecided
Be bitter if you've lost your pride as a lady outside wedlock.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by templeRun20(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?

Na wa for this your question oo. So if the people that attended the marriage knew about the previous marriage they should go and tell her? What happened to mind your business? No carry this kind brain enter 2023 oo
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by imam07: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's mature, hence the reason for her decision. I Love her. U can't hide something as important as that from someone and expect her to mature by your standards. Her standards matter now. Bye
are u married at all? The first to consider is if she has peace in that marriage. If she has peace, why putting are self in dis again. What is d guarantee she is going to have peace in where she is going to. Well, though me i dont believe this is her only reason she is quitting d marriage.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Johnn44:

The couple already formally wedded lawfully in the USA back in August. Besides, she is officially pregnant with twins for her ex-husband. She got him hooked for life
WOW!
On seeing this,
then she's officially welcomed into the NDIGBO BABY MAMA club of the United States of America grin grin. I await to receive her officially. We have been looking for a financial secretary grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by 9jatriot(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oh, 2 different daughters?

Baba, pray for the other one na, why wish her case to be the same?
MALIGNANTGuest:

Nooooo, it's not the GIRL ooo, rather it was her younger sister that was bragging grin cheesy grin grin.
We're are also waiting in anticipation to hear the collapse of that one, it's imminent too. grin grin.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
imam07:
are u married at all? The first to consider is if she has peace in that marriage. If she has peace, why putting are self in dis again. What is d guarantee she is going to have peace in where she is going to. Well, though me i dont believe this is her only reason she is quitting d marriage.
She can't have peace, she may fake or assume it but she will never have it.
The FOUNDATION is completely faulty.
In Fact, Catholic Church will move in to anuul it straight without hesitation and that's the law.
It's highly deceitful. Learn and Learn it now.
It's better she leaves else, the ridiculing at workplaces with continued marital union will be devastating.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
9jatriot:
Oh, 2 different daughters?

Baba, pray for the other one na, why wish her case to be the same?
Don't mind me na Joke, just to elate you.
However she's happier now. It's better she acted so. Else she won't have peace.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Solofresh2: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She's not going to take nonsense from any Nigerian man.
See this one
Fish brain!
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
In other words, she is moving on to another dickk
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Wizmj4real(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Babe you too dey para
Abi you need gbola deeply buried inside you to calm you ni
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Blackman101: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Madness everywhere, there was never love anywhere in the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Temptee101(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Happy divorce since they married after 24 days of knowing each other according to Mr Ibu.
You no court wella you go marry.
During the court period you for don find any info you need about your future partner.
MarieSucre

Nobi matter of courting

You can court for 10 years while hiding a secret
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by bablon20(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
And the body wey she don waste nko?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Femi316: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by EmmyDJourno: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dumb chic, how did he hide it all from you, if not with gifts and luxury, to numb your senses

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by HarlequinLekex: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Temptee101:

Nobi matter of courting

Yea but courting well is part of it
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by molakes01(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
kelvine:
Young ladies, learn from this.

Don't focus on money and source of income
Physical attributes fade with time.
Check man's history, family history, spirituality, main source of income, get counsels, pray, check your own spirit before you marry.

While that is so, Tiktok is not a good place to choose a spouse.
This is also applicable to men. Make sure you check the woman's history, family background, career perspective and source of income. Many Nigerians girls are now into Oluwole certificates. They lie for anything just to make themselves worthy. Many of them are out there to deceive and kill destinies. Guys, becareful who you call a wife, partner and lover - majority are not who they say they are. Never trust anyone!

How I got out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Like father like daughter.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Panda7(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
all these social media malliage sef, hope she has another malliage this one she is giving testimony too early.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
kelvine:
Young ladies, learn from this.

Don't focus on money and source of income
Check man's history, family history, spirituality, main source of income, get counsels, pray, check your own spirit before you marry.

You are CORRECT.
However since LADIES are far more likely to have a far more terrible past/history from our statistics, I therefore, in same vein, enjoin ALL u BACHELORS to use headlamps or streetlights when searching for your heartthrobs, or better still dilute that likely desire of ending up with one repackaged disaster.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Desusi: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

who? Siofra?...yes bros . me & siofra used to doing *dong dings dong* earlier last year before she be come fat thou....she one of my babes!(TRUE STORY) wink
Yan me Tory, boo. Eh ee
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by ZINNYBANKS: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
But why are marriages crashing off recent ? Something is wrong..
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by sonofElElyon: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Don't think he's Nigerian
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Softmirror: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Happy divorce since they married after 24 days of knowing each other according to Mr Ibu.
You no court wella you go marry.
During the court period you for don find any info you need about your future partner.
MarieSucre

PEOPLE GET MARRIED JUST AFTER A WEEK OF MEETING ONE ANOTHER. AND ARE HAPPILY MARRIED BECAUSE THEY TOOK THEY WHOLE MARRIAGE PROCESS LIKE A BUSINESS CONTRACT. NO GAMBLING BASED ON EMOTIONS BUT RATIONAL CHOICE.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by naturefellow(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Like an episode of her dad's comedy
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by goodheart01: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Young lady, learn from this.

Don't focus on money and source of income.
Check a man's history, family history, spirituality, main source of income, get counsels, pray, check your own spirit before you marry.

And stop being bitter
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by VULCAN(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yes.

It was a social media wedding.

Everything about it she pasted online so she is correct to paste the end online

cchub:
Is there a reason why she posted this on social media?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by blueAgent(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
jeromestarks:
See happy pictures like say they will die together.

Hahaha. Shame on her.

Once a girl put all her Worth on her pvssy, she can't stay long in her husband's house.

Many are currently enduring their marriages. Only those who married virgins are enjoying their homes.b

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Read this and learn
https://www.nairaland.com/7432033/groom-cancels-wedding-demands-refund

Trash, you with this your obsession with virginity.

I know 2 ladies who are virgins in there late 30 thirties and early 40forties,faithful still not married.
I also know an aunty who was a virgin till she got married devouted and faithful to God and her marriage. yet her marriage did not last up to 2 years, the husband left her with a son, he is remarried with children.

I aslo know a neighbour who was so wayward that ppl were calling the father to complain about the daughters promiscuous lifestyle right from Junior secondary school, she is happly married with children.

All this ppl I know them personally, have there contacts even now so don't think it's a story

Stop your delusion that virginity is everything, it shows you are naive and not well experienced.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by blueAgent(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Temptee101:

Nobi matter of courting

True, but courtship helps.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by blueAgent(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Another useless Igbo olosho undecided. Marry Ijaw woman and have peace of mind. Ijaw women are the best in the world.

Clown, Ijaw women that start having children from different men starting from an early age grin
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She is the foolish one here.

What happened to due diligence?

She was carried away I guess. Well unfortunately, her status has changed for ever.

She will have to tick divorced as option and no longer single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.