Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (53472 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Anetorfavour: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

She's not going to take nonsense from any Nigerian man.
Just one person has occupied three status less than a year
*Single
*Married
*Divorced
And here i am still managing my single status for decades now�
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by sync(f): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
jeromestarks:
See happy pictures like say they will die together.

Hahaha. Shame on her.

Once a girl put all her Worth on her pvssy, she can't stay long in her husband's house.

Many are currently enduring their marriages. Only those who married virgins are enjoying their homes.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Read this and learn
https://www.nairaland.com/7432033/groom-cancels-wedding-demands-refund
Mumu goat
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by asanausana91: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
So fcking what? Can she also tell the man how many men has slept with her before she marry him.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Staru1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Love covers multitudes of sin as it is written. unless otherwise, learning about it is not a good reason to me for u to giver Up. More so, it there is anything going on, if he is not running away from his domestic responsibilities,u have no reason to go,unless ur motive....
facebook.com/staru1

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Vaiki(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Very good for her! No be she marry in 72 hours after meeting Mr Right...hopeless women!!
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by asanausana91: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

tell her to also open up and tell the man how many men fck her before their marriage.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Sholaco: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

hehehe you are obviously happy because marriage is not realistic for you cheesy
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Eyinola1: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Internet was celebrating her when she said a man who needs u won't waste ur time grin they met on tiktok ,he flew to Nigeria from USA, propose and marry her in less than 24 days
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Dearlord(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
The man has nothing to lose, he went in to the marriage just to swim in fat ass.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Misterone: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

guess what? She is now a divorcee too. She is now "has been"
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by jessylaurel(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Siirjoe(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7422616/mr-ibu-daughter-husband-flew but her news was just on here on the 8th of Nov, now this.Na wa o
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
cchub:
Is there a reason why she posted this on social media?

Yes, she want to spoil it patapata to force the dissolution. She's still in love obviously
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Starzo: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

Nigerian men don't want you too

Go to Ghana...that's where your soulmate is.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Berezuski: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
But they flew from US to come and marry you without asking questions na
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by nurudeen181(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?
they thought she knew
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

I don't like this at all Why will women want us to marry them single mothers with kids but can't do the same
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
But let her swear in front of Amadioha..that she didn't marry the guy for his money in the first place..and the thunder that will fire her eh.. will be as fat as dt her ass
Dude was js looking 4 a fat ass 2 dick...
Girl was js looking 4 a fat pocket 2 empty...
Case closed...next!
Haha

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by bigiyaro(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?
it's not as if they don't know but it's better for her to find out herself, you fit go talk now and she go say you be enemy of progress.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by princenaira(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dreal1247:

Op, how will they know that he never discussed it with the bride?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Abelino(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
You must be a sadist.
jeromestarks:
See happy pictures like say they will die together.

Hahaha. Shame on her.

Once a girl put all her Worth on her pvssy, she can't stay long in her husband's house.

Many are currently enduring their marriages. Only those who married virgins are enjoying their homes.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Read this and learn
https://www.nairaland.com/7432033/groom-cancels-wedding-demands-refund
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by detectivejones: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
It started online and ended online.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by DOM7: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
The marriage is main to collapse, how can you meet somebody just few months and end up being husband and wife?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by b1olat: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
I told you then when you informed us that the man came all the way from America to propose to you and married you within 24 days that there is more to it than meet the eyes. I also told you that marriage is an institution not to be suddened at so as not to be saddened!!!
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by JOemmy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
She for manage the man na she no too fine like that.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Countersam(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2022

Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by MarketDispatch: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
siofra:
I love this for her kiss

So, Husband has taken her abroad, after 9 months she divorce Husband ...hope it is not what I am thinking...?
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by inpaco1991(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
So Mr ibu already has such a grown-up young lady wow or was he married before ??
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by Bostin(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
This girl just succeeded in given this guy free advert , wait and see how million of Nigerian girls will start showing interest to marry him even with her nonchalant reasons of dropping him ...Dollars is involed...
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by anuoreangel(f): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
N
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by 1Sharon(f): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Realists:

What's wrong with spoilt child ?, so because the man hid the truth about his past life, that he was a divorcee, all hell should break loose.
Her mumu too much, so in trying to shame the man as a divorcee, she too has taken our the "Title Divorcee".
It's now pertinent on her to mention her new title to any future lover, if not that new lover might divorce her the way she divorced this man for not telling him, she is a divorcee.
See Karma at work.

Would you be okay with marrying a woman who never told you she was a divorcee?

Hypocrite.
Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol. I guess this is the female equivalent of looking for a virgin wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Portable’s Shirtless Picture In London / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.