Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Husband Is Disrespecting Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me (2582 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:
I lost my job last year. Before this, I was providing for my husband and child. About a month ago, I was added onto my secondary School Whatsapp platform . Two weeks ago, my husband saw I had made a paltery 1,300 naira contribution towards an old school welfare project via the Whatsapp platform and hell has broken lose in the house . Saying, we are in hard times and that I should have informed him bla bla bla. Now he has exited me from the page without my authorization and warned me to never rejoin that page. I feel so disrespected. Please advise me

I think you have to be careful with him

Most frustrated husband's vent their angers on their wife, yours is not going to be an exemption

Hence forth, every thing you want to do that may trigger quarrel between you guys she be kept secret

Start something doing so that you dibt ask him for money, even if it means going into teaching

For him to deliberately remove you from a school whatsapp

He may deal with you in a ruthless way
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where una dey see these kain men sef. These same goats will come to Nairaland to say women bring nothing to the table yet they're chooking nose in their wives money. Shameless hypocritical animals

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine

Women should learn how to respect their husbands angry

Your Husband has Authority over you.
To pay bride price, traditional marriage, wedding is too difficult nowadays embarassed

Women should respect Men's Authority as the head of the Family for once embarassed

Whatever your Husband ask you to do, do it diligently without complaining angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by samuelson06(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:
I lost my job last year. Before this, I was providing for my husband and child. About a month ago, I was added onto my secondary School Whatsapp platform . Two weeks ago, my husband saw I had made a paltery 1,300 naira contribution towards an old school welfare project via the Whatsapp platform and hell has broken lose in the house . Saying, we are in hard times and that I should have informed him bla bla bla. Now he has exited me from the page without my authorization and warned me to never rejoin that page. I feel so disrespected. Please advise me

Sure, it's disrespectful but don't lose it because of that. Forgive and let go. However, you must be very careful with him. I'm sensing he can grab on a little thing and ask yo to leave the house.

He's not happy that he's not having enough but his approach isn't it. Talk him to calm down that things would be fine. Both of you should share ideas and work together.

Lastly, close your legs until things get better. It's time to build and not spend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / DNA Confirmed My Friend A Bastard / I'm A Heart Breaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.