Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me (4324 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by efelicity: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
I met my former teacher while on my way to my friend's house. After exchanging pleasantaries she said she was going for a singles meeting then i asked if she wasn't married..her response was "for where? I'm happily single" but i knew she was just saying that. I demanded to ask her out, without waste of time she accepted. Last night i took her to an expensive eatery and we ate some fried rice, meat pie and chiken. I proposed a relationship and immediately she accepted me.

cc: Seun mukina2 dominique nlfpmod Mynd44
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by VictorDivine: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
dey knack her steadily but don't attach emotions to her overused vagina and when due, use her for rituals.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Ballzproblem2: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
lie small small

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Medianna(f): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Its like you like dating your female teachers.
Which one is 'expensive eatery' again?
Please grow up!

6 Likes

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Illegal1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Efelicity...obamamessi.....victordivine...richprominent=same person with dff moniker with fake life and attention seeker...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Fira09(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Op a standing ovation for you .

3 Likes

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Illegal1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
VictorDivine:
dey knack her steadily but don't attach emotions to her overused vagina and when due, use her for rituals.

see as u jst dey fool urslf 4 here,4 ur mind we no knw say nah u pose dis mumu lie...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by obinna58(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
efelicity
Victordivine
Messi1
VictorUSA
Obamamessi

No take any of this account serious, he's typing from psychiatric hospital

15 Likes

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Like I said before; the troll.
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by LogicBomb8: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
VictorDivine:

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmm. cheesy

The next thing will be to shift your auntie's panties. Children of nowadays with big dreams.

It's really sad seeing these "good" and "hardworking" women find it hard to get a good man.

5 Likes

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by advanceDNA: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
VictorDivine:

This kind vawulence don enter demonic level

Bros calm down ooo

1 Like

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Illegal1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
obinna58:
efelicity
Victordivine
Messi1
VictorUSA
Obamamessi

No take any of this account serious, he's typing from psychiatric hospital

i swear...

1 Like

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by dnawah(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
efelicity:
I met my former teacher while on my way to my friend's house. After exchanging pleasantaries she said she was going for a singles meeting then i asked if she wasn't married..her response was "for where? I'm happily single" but i knew she was just saying that. I demanded to ask her out, without waste of time she accepted. Last night i took her to an expensive eatery and we ate some fried rice, meat pie and chiken. I proposed a relationship and immediately she accepted me.

your name must be Emmanuel but not Makron grin grin grin congrats
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Medianna:
Please grow up!
Are you the lady in your profile? If yes, please, remove it; if no, do change it; else, leave it blank.
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Medianna(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
imadiyi:

Are you the lady in your profile? If yes, please, remove it; if no, do change it; else, leave it blank.
Why? If i may ask?
You're not the first person saying it.
Am getting scared
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by lifenija: 4:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Medianna:
Please grow up!

There is something called expensive eatery, know this n know peace.for example u on ur own no go fit buy food with ur money cause e ho shock ur bank balance. Broke nonsense
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by culf: 5:01am On Nov 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Hmm. cheesy

The next thing will be to shift your auntie's panties. Children of nowadays with big dreams.

It's really sad seeing these "good" and "hardworking" women find it hard to get a good man.

reality of life. Good girls shakara too much and good guys no get time to dey pursue person up and down.

2 Likes

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Legend44(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Expensive canteen grin
Medianna:
Please grow up!
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Medianna(f): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2022
lifenija:

There is something called expensive eatery, know this n know peace.for example u on ur own no go fit buy food with ur money cause e ho shock ur bank balance. Broke nonsense
You are broke nonsense
Your mama is broke nonsense
Your papa is broke nonsense
You posterity are broke nonsense
Your ancestors are broke nonsense
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Medianna(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Legend44:
Expensive canteen grin
Don't mind the OP.
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by tnerro1(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2022
VictorDivine:

Shey u dey whine me ni undecided
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Nostring: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Expensive eatery cheesy
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by lifenija: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Medianna:

You are broke nonsense
Your mama is broke nonsense
Your papa is broke nonsense
You posterity are broke nonsense
Your ancestors are broke nonsense

Boring, is it dat time of d month? Drop account make i buy u pad since u cant n will never b able to afford one
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by tarantino1: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2022
This Taraba boy with dissociative Identity disorder is here again.

Tell your parents and community people that you need a medical intervention. I regret the day I discovered you were a thing.
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Anuoluwapo12345(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2022
VictorDivine:

you no get chill at all
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by dogeddflghter: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Keep banging her like no tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by motionarena: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2022
You are a story teller
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by HolyMan12: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2022
efelicity:

Obamamessi aka BarrackRonaldo aka Messi1 aka febdghshshshsv grin grin grin

You think say mods go still lubricate your anus this time? grin
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by HolyMan12: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Medianna:
Please grow up!
Promise me you will never wear shimmy and I promise I will date you angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation / Can Any Relationship Be Completely Equal? / Help: I'm In A Long Distance Relationship With A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.