Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,969 members, 7,838,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me (4328 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by efelicity: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Obamamessi aka BarrackRonaldo aka Messi1 aka febdghshshshsv grin grin grin

You think say mods go still lubricate your anus this time? grin
Lubrication na for sure even if it's not toaday, tomorrow they will.
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Mercury12(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
VictorDivine:
dey knack her steadily but don't attach emotions to her overused vagina and when due, use her for rituals.

I only have a problem with people that like this comment. This world is indeed a crazy place
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by HolyMan12: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
efelicity:
Lubrication na for sure even if it's not toaday, tomorrow they will.
grin grin grin
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by HolyMan12: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mercury12:

I only have a problem with people that like this comment. This world is indeed a crazy place
Make I go like and share the comment grin
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Medianna(f): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Promise me you will never wear shimmy and I promise I will date you angry
Lolz
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by HolyMan12: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Medianna:

Lolz
I am serious
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Baronthecelebri: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nice one, Bleep her like no tomorrow, give her Belle, to congratulate her for servicing you.

1 Like

Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Baronthecelebri: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Medianna:
Its like you like dating your female teachers.
Which one is 'expensive eatery' again?
Please grow up!
mumu, you don't know that there's an expensive eatery,we have expensive phones, houses,cars, so there's an expensive eatery. Stupid evening news paper. Olosho.
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Medianna(f): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu, you don't know that there's an expensive eatery,we have expensive phones, houses,cars, so there's an expensive eatery. Stupid evening news paper. Olosho.
Toothless bulldog!!!
Yen yen yen. The attention you're looking for you've gotten it.
You can enjoy the remaining part of your day
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Medianna:
Why? If i may ask? You're not the first person saying it. Am getting scared
him dey use indirect take say you too wowo for his liken he mean say ur NL monicker fine pass u he shock am say how this kind fine name go get this kind DP
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Medianna(f): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

him dey use indirect take say you too wowo for his liken
he mean say ur NL monicker fine pass u
he shock am say how this kind fine name go get this kind DP
How does my finess or ugliness affect his life directly or indirectly?
Human being sef.
Re: My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me by Bankowner: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Have confidence in yourself and let no one run you down. Why worry over your own picture? Whoever does not like it should unsee it.
Medianna:

Why? If i may ask?
You're not the first person saying it.
Am getting scared

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.