Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up (7297 Views)

I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Ode . Qnd when didbi write this post. Outdated
Dumb bot . See the daft broke wretched fool that is talking. Stupid baboon. Hope you have deleted all the
threads. Oponu
Autobot05:
If you channelled the energy you used in chasing women and writing this nonsensical crap to your b0iusiness... you for don blow

Leave women alone !!! Let us see who will cry
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Autobot05: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
Ode . Qnd when didbi write this post. Outdated
Dumb bot . See the daft broke wretched fool that is talking. Stupid baboon. Hope you have deleted all the
threads. Oponu

Are you done ? You don fire all the English wey you sabi ??
You simply misunderstood the meaning of my post. Have a wonderful day
I'm a guy btw cool
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Go jump on a transformer. Faft hypocrite. Quickly runband delete all your threads .looser.hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Autobot05:

I'm a guy btw cool
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Go jump on a transformer. Daft hypocrite. Quickly runband delete all your threads .looser.hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Autobot05:

I'm a guy btw cool
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Autobot05: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
Go jump on a transformer. Daft hypocrite. Quickly runband delete all your threads .looser.hahahahaha
Hahahahaha

Chapter 3 .... ??
I don repent from banter.. I for don turn this afternoon to your nightmare

Na woman you carry for head... na woman be your achievements
Your family should be ashamed of you
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Autobot05: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
Hahahahaha

Chapter 3 .... ??

No mention me again
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ode. U dont even know shit abt me fool. Ride on student
Autobot05:

Chapter 3 .... ??

No mention me again
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Autobot05: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
Ode. U dont even know shit abt me fool. Ride on student

Your moniker ... are you frustrated??
Jesus is the best medicine for your type
Embrace jesus leave woman bro cheesy
If you like sell your family house , your liver and kidney + your car ... the girl go still cheat

But jesus no need your money .. and he'll never leave your side

1 Like

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Go rape your mother ok. You are a born looser plus a thread i created long time ago. Oh ypu just woke up from the dead to jump on my thread. Go spyn ypur ugly mother okay.
Autobot05:

Your moniker ... are you frustrated??
Jesus is the best medicine for your type
Embrace jesus leave woman bro cheesy
If you like sell your family house , your liver and kidney + your car ... the girl go still cheat

But jesus no need your money .. and he'll never leave your side

1 Like

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by peter0071(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
you keep girl for house, u no bleep her for three days... Nna, i go advise you to go to Ndabosky... for what naa
Angrygoat:
I'm fed up of naija girls,if they are not out thr to ruin you,they are put to drain u financially and emotionally. I helped a hom3less gal for 3 days,she ate,we did not Bleep,she slept good. After she went back to lag,she never call3d me 1 day to say thank you and even pray for me. When I challenged her,she said what was it that I did for her gan gann. Yhatt did I buy her a car,or did I build house for her. I keep coming across toxic sadists who show no appreciation. Now I have one fine calabar baby,she has been disturbing me for like 2months now,both oh phone,WhatsApp video,etc. My fear is the gal is bleaching and she's 27years expired of cos a non virgin ,I'm also scared she faking it and I am somewhat sure she is into hookup,because her number never goes in the night ,no matter the time. How long will I keep fuckin and wankin without having someone to love for real. No real love again.
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
I would rather self-service. Do u know the spiritual implicationnof putting in your dick into a loose bich, condom or not... abegi
peter0071:
you keep girl for house, u no bleep her for three days... Nna, i go advise you to go to Ndabosky... for what naa
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Autobot05: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
Go rape your mother ok. You are a born looser plus a thread i created long time ago. Oh ypu just woke up from the dead to jump on my thread. Go spyn ypur ugly mother okay.

Ok Mr angry Goat ... do have a nice day
Happy Sunday too
Jesus loves you grin cheesy stop being angry
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by peter0071(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
then why are you crying online? you did it for her freely...whether she appreciates or not.
Angrygoat:
I would rather self-service. Do u know the spiritual implicationnof putting in your dick into a loose bich, condom or not... abegi
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nope. I did it for your momma ok
peter0071:
then why are you crying online? you did it for her freely...whether she appreciates or not.
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by peter0071(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
dont worry, more babes go chop your money. cry cry baby who doesnt know how to place your stupid priorities
Angrygoat:
Nope. I did it for your momma ok
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ode
U just described your dumb self fool. Hahaha big looser. U don even knw sht abt me. Better read ypur books n graj. Fool
peter0071:
dont worry, more babes go chop your money. cry cry baby who doesnt know how to place your stupid priorities
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by tradepunter: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
wany:

To you, a 27yrs old lady is expired, and you are how old. your problem is even within you and not the ladies , keep attracting your kind and come here to lament your alpha brothers are here to help place it on a bill board. undecided

To slap you dy hungry me
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2023
All these small boys sef

One day you'll get yourself in trouble and DSS will be at your doorsteps

Angrygoat , you think you're on an anonymous platform, smh
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by luizpippo(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Imagine a goat, not the G.O A.T, but an actual goat, that is ewu meh, an angry one expecting someone's daughter to take the risk of loving it
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Get lost.
DrAbdulSuleman:
All these small boys sef

One day you'll get yourself in trouble and DSS will be at your doorsteps

Angrygoat , you think you're on an anonymous platform, smh
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by peter0071(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2023
idiot... e go happen to you over and over again... i go drink ontop your woes
Angrygoat:
Ode
U just described your dumb self fool. Hahaha big looser. U don even knw sht abt me. Better read ypur books n graj. Fool
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Angrygoat:
Get lost.

It's not so hard to track you and beat the hell of you

You think you're on an anonymous forum

Smh
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by NEUDUDE: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
The sooner you get used to it the better for you. Even if you marry better girl now e no go solve your problem simply becos problem no dey finish.

My advice, make money and enjoy life. Might not be true happiness but sure would be the best offer on true happiness you can get. Money is vital, forget woman, with money comes women in droves.

Men always worried about the wrong things grin
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Go track kidnappers for north okay.
DrAbdulSuleman:

It's not so hard to track you and beat the hell of you

You think you're on an anonymous forum

Smh
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Read your books and graj and face the real world ok.
peter0071:
idiot... e go happen to you over and over again... i go drink ontop your woes
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by peter0071(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
look at who is talking.

abeg go for women issues coaching... or better still go and meet someone to coach you and stop forming this fake life. just an advise bro[

girl go continue to chop you and you will continue to wail until you learn the lesson
quote author=Angrygoat post=120094161]Read your books and graj and face the real world ok. [/quote]
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fuc k off my thread fool. Its an outdated thread and
U woke up from the dead,frustrated while wanking on my thread. Read tour books foo l. Youbare poor and wretched and u need help. Carrybover student. Hahahahaha
peter0071:
look at who is talking.

abeg go for women issues coaching... or better still go and meet someone to coach you and stop forming this fake life. just an advise bro[

girl go continue to chop you and you will continue to wail until you learn the lesson
quote author=Angrygoat post=120094161]Read your books and graj and face the real world ok.
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Angrygoat:
Go track kidnappers for north okay.

You can't even Bleep a woman properly

You're a fool for thinking I'm Muslim

I bet you your woman is bleeping another nigger

Go and check her phone, you'll see it

Your mom is in Nigeria praying over her dead son while you are bleepin with your hiv infected body
You need to commit suicide because you're not a man yet , you're a bleepin transgender
And you deserved to be bleeped in the ass
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 5:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Ode. See this daft baboon. Go find something doing. U stamped slowpoke. You are already a corpse.
DrAbdulSuleman:

You can't even Bleep a woman properly

You're a fool for thinking I'm Muslim

I bet you your woman is bleeping another nigger

Go and check her phone, you'll see it

Your mom is in Nigeria praying over her dead son while you are bleepin with your hiv infected body
You need to commit suicide because you're not a man yet , you're a bleepin transgender
And you deserved to be bleeped in the ass
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by peter0071(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2023
idiot... i am enjoying trashing you... all you do is feelign good on sociual mdeia...while small girl is busy chopping your little change.

pig
Angrygoat:
Fuc k off my thread fool. Its an outdated thread and
U woke up from the dead,frustrated while wanking on my thread. Read tour books foo l. Youbare poor and wretched and u need help. Carrybover student. Hahahahaha
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2023
Go read your books student. Ugly man
peter0071:
idiot... i am enjoying trashing you... all you do is feelign good on sociual mdeia...while small girl is busy chopping your little change.

pig
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by peter0071(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2023
ome make i lecture you. no wonder you carry such name!!!!! a goat is always a goat whether angry or not... lol
Angrygoat:
Go read your books student. Ugly man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.