Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39462 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
emanobis:

You told us he is an employee of a contractor company right?

Ogbeni...tell us the name of the contractor company

You are the ones that started the 'investigation' finish it yourself. Or are you a lazy yoot?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by nazicartel(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
olaolaking:
Òbí posted it and applauded it on his sm handle. - His mistake
Lol. So what if he tells you that his social media handlers did that?. Besides, the people were rallying for him. BUT he wasn't PRESENT and wasn't involved in it too. I don't see case here
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by OdefaGirl(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Donjazet2:
Obidients, make sure you repost these pictures below so that other good hearted Nigeria will not fall prey to the evil information warfare the APC campaign has unleashed upon Nigerians.

Repost these pictures on your post's. Sensitize others.
See the accounts of the troll farm used to generate fake likes and comments for Tinubu

I know that already....... Their likes hits 89+ as they are posting it. Ihordspy, BATified2023, Moh234 (abi wetin Dem dey call that one)

Obidients are not fake, bats are.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by BATified2023: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I know that already....... Their likes hits 89+ as they are posting it. Ihordspy, BATified2023, Moh234 (abi wetin Dem dey call that one)

Obidients are not fake, bats are.
we will show u when election comes
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by OdefaGirl(f): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
we will show u when election comes

Na Nairaland una get mouth because it's faceless... so anyone comes up with their sh!TS.

We know those that mean well for this nation and those definitely aren't you guys..... so that is the beginning of your FAILURE.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by 43Ronin: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
ican2020:

What will you say about this wicked soul
Or these ones that terrorist shetima and his coons are already accrediting.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Abelino(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2022
You re Just a sadist and therefore there is no Peace for the wicked.
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Bigchristo: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.
If you like present yourself as a tool for politicians to witch-hunt and discredit a credible candidate all in the name of tribe and religion, let me remind you that Sakpa knows no tribe or religion
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by ddeola: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Just an attention-seeker matter, na dier stock and trade. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by BluntCrazeMan: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/
The activist might end up being the one paying fine.

And again,, did I see disqualify??
He should go and read the electoral laws well, and know the grounds for disqualification of a Candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:
Maybe you should be a witness on the case.

Nairaland is not the court where this case is going to be heard.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33am On Nov 15, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
Is this long defence necessary??

Keep defending
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by mauriceminor: 2:43am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:
Oga u go get sleepless night oo and die quick...go look for money help ur old mama for village comot body for obi movement ooo
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by dkdaniel11(m): 4:20am On Nov 15, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You are the ones that started the 'investigation' finish it yourself. Or are you a lazy yoot?

TakeNigeriaBack from who?
You are a Clown!
So Hillarious
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Queencie2k15: 4:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Wale Ojo-Lanre doesn't know the difference between hiring people for campaign which comprises of wearing branded T-Shirts and Caps with just a commoner in the streets showing love and respect for someone. Everybody love Obi except the enemy of a better Nigerian.
Abi Obi come catch them from house say them go must campaign for him?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by otipoju(m): 5:07am On Nov 15, 2022
deNet:
Too much jealousy.

Is the mother of the child complaining??

Or are you now the mother?

For your projects, thesis, power point etc
Kindly check my signature below for contact details.

There is something called Locus Standi in Law. Meaning the right of a petitioner to bring a case to court ...the thing must affect am directly
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by laladre: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

My little boy cap get sense pass you, you have forgotten your family problem wey dey disturb your progress in Life dey chase Peter Obi wey don attain the height in Life whether he wins the election or not, may God keep my enemies busy.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by shugamummy: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Ignorant fools

TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by princenaira(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2022
When they could not just find one reasonable offence against this man, they are mocking themselves with u serious court cases.

The underage girl did not vote.... Peter was not in the really and never invited her... Which Nigerian law placed a limit to age of rally? Church rally, school rally, political rally, etc.

Iberiberism of the highest order
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by olaolaking: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2022
nazicartel:
Lol. So what if he tells you that his social media handlers did that?. Besides, the people were rallying for him. BUT he wasn't PRESENT and wasn't involved in it too. I don't see case here
He promoted it by posting it on sm. That means he is encouraging the act.

He is the owner of the account and he will have to take responsibility for whatever it is posted by whoever the handler of the account is
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Tegabadguy(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/
obi will still win
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by DOM7: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2022
The should first erase the pikin on the labour party Logo.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by JoeNL22(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Juanmike:
TINUBU IS STERIL, HE CANT CUM.
Exactly bro......Tinubu can't & will never be allowed to cum near aso rock.....Obi is the man that we know. His(Obi) cumin!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Kfed4ril(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

lol
Now it has entered ‘he worked with a contract company’ not more ‘1st class former delloite employee’.
Wahala for who no be urchin o.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by EM123: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:
i will put it to you that they are not children some adult look little and you will just think thhey are children
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by effort1: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Why did Peter Obi still billions from Anambra and put in his daughter's account?

Can you show me evidence of that?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by effort1: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
ShaqFu:
Of course this is what people like you deceitful Obidient lot will say.

When the story doesn't suit your narrative, you'll say it's a lie and say whatever you want, even when they show you glaring proof, you'll still deny it.

Didn't you read where it's said Peter Obi used that girls picture to tweet and labeled her 'poster girl?'.

Lolz. Is it Peter Obi that brought the girl out of her house to campaign?

Have you asked yourself why the case hasn't been heard since?

It's because the judges know that the case is stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.