Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39482 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Romanoff(f): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Did he drag the girl to the rally?

Was the girl not under the care of her mum at the rally?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Davepal: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by rexbuton: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still phantom how a struggling and finished political party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:

Phantom
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Winningbot: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Dhury: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
That's estern tribe for you The More they attempt to be wiser the more stupid they appear
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Clowns...
See your mouth yen yen yen
Go and disqualify him your self naa ... Edi!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Kenog4real(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Not in support of any political party but all these things are normal things right from time na.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by bigdammyj: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Politics.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Curious346: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Another banger
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by afbstrategies: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
shocked
When are they going to drag Tinubu to Court for being a BAT?

And when are they going to drag his supporters to court for being BAT Urchins?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TooMuchSense1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
A
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Aify147(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Attention seekers everywhere. They wan us Obi’s name shine

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Codes151(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
The family agree?
You see why nigeria is filled with charge and bail lawyers ?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Lionstep: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol.....what do you expect from skull miners, they don't have any drug case to link peter obi with nah myopic set of people

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Ihavefaith333: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Crazy suit
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Elvis2kay: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Marpol2021(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.
yeye dey smell, at least he is better than the drug baron and the looter lord called athieku.....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Jflex07(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
All Tinubu urrchins have run mad grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by techanaija: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Prestige77: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ok. Why is everybody afraid of small obi?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Alusiizizi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu urchins are getting really desperate aren't they. Violation of "girl-child's rights"? I guess pandora papers doesn't work anymore, does it?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TooMuchSense1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Did her drag the girl to the rally?

Was the girl not under the care of her mum at the rally?
It is alleged that Peter Obi posted the picture of the said under-aged girl on his Twitter account.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Abbeytoy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Everyone just wan shine
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by nkemoma(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Idiots looking for fault in this man to nail home at all costs

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Goodoldays(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lawyer wen no get level wan use PO to get relevance

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yoruba's at it again.

Yoruba has been fighting ethnic war against Labour and Peter Obi. When other tribes will gang up against them, they will go down in history as the worst people to trust and work with.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by jyz200(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Damn
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Jflex07(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/
Biggest joke I have read today grin grin grin Urchins sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Rapuru14: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still phantom how a struggling and finished political party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:

Olodo

It beats my imagination that in Urchin world this guy is a technocrat grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.