Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39480 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=GOODMAN88 post=118387937][/quote]

He he being too jealous,that all.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Pathfinder2090: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.

Reno, na u be dis? You can’t stay a day without masturbating on Obi’s matter.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AfonjaConehead: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
a student that is unreasonable should b handled that way
Yes,that's what you people are known for
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Angelawhite(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Answer this question first.

Do you actually understand who a contract staff is ?
I have been contracted to work directly for a company for 3 months without having to go through a third party company. This contract is subject to renewal and my employer has all my records including my O’level results
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
etrange:

Just a little correction, all contractors' names are in Delloit's database with employment type "contract". Thier start and end dates are recorded as well the names of the parent organizations (if they're not independent contractors). That's the only way the HR and IT teams are able to give them thier ID cards and provide them access to the building/IT systems. In the US, the contractors are sometimes also asked to undergo the government secret clearance process before joining some project teams.
Direct employee or not, they have the records of everyone that has ever worked in the organization. It is Delloit we're talking about not some mushroom business in Oshodi. Not even in your wildest imagination should you ever imagine that such an organization that deal on extremely sensitive data would not the record of a past employee on the basis of "he was not a direct employee". Only someone who hasn't worked with the big 4 or any other multinational organization would think that way.

This practice varies from company to company. And depends on the NATURE of the contractor company and on the NATURE of the contract. It is very possible that the NATURE of the contract does not allow Deloitte to list contractors. Or Deloitte just does not list the contractor employees. At any case, your heart desire is to prove that Tinubu did not do consulting for Deloitte. First, find out the name of the contractor company. Then get the contractor company data base and show that Tinubu did not work for them in the period that he claims. If you do this and supply irrefutable proof then I will be the first to congratulate you and call Tinubu out. Until then all you have is speculations, gossip and conspiracy theories.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Use what you have to get what you want. Functional Baby Factories can get you enough crowd for 1m man march but there has to be a consequences. For PO let's take his picture off the Ballot Papers and replace it with Insiewu
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by NwekereNdoki: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
They are trying very hard to put dirt on Obi's name grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Gabito1988: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's a pity on how all of you against peter obi because of material bargain, but I promise you all one thing if u stand against the truth today tomorrow u will suffer the lies.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by latolz: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
The more you try to drag this guy the more you stupendously look STUPID
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by obailala(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol... Foolishness on steroids!
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AijayAlvan: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Why is it that the world does not like good things?

God Pass Una!

ObiDatti 2023...We Move
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by luuvv: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your father is a failure for having you
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelawhite:
Do you actually understand who a contract staff is ? I have been contracted to work directly for a company for 3 months without having to go through a third party company. This contract is subject to renewal and my employer has all my records including my O’level results

So, you are an INDEPENDENT contractor. The keyword is THIRD PARTY. I have hired for contractor companies before where the employees do work for the contractor company that the contracted from an outside firm. The outside firm does not even know the names of the people working on their contract in the contractor company. This is very common. And I am actually surprised that many people on NL are completely clueless about this.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
luuvv:
My father is a failure for having me

STOP insulting your father.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by casualobserver: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/

By now everyone knows I am no fan of Obi and Obidients but this fame seeker should go and sit down!
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by PointZerom: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still fathom how a struggling and finished political party like Labour party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
These are from different rallies. I have them alot. After defeat in 2023, you all will pay for engaging in this silly act just for cheap political showing.

Cry me a Lagoon. Below is a picture of your INEC registering a minor.

We'll disgrace you in the court.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

The videos and pictures of underage voters in the north for buhari, who drag them, but these ones fighting for their future, Una Dey mad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by isaiahethan: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

The earlier you buy your sniper the better for you. All these hatred on Peter obi will only take you to !!!@ let me not say it

Proofs in picture below:
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by HilcomTech(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
eunisam:
This is funny ooh. Is there any law that stipulates age arrange for rally?

OBI didn't do any rally. It is the OBIDIENTS that do rallies.

Receive sense IPOB CARNNIBAL.

Did there presidential candidates post those pictures on their respective timelines?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Gbeng30(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
This one is just wasting his time even though I know his one of the amoda urchins ...those who are at the rally is he the one that brought them...some people foolishness ehh no be here...
Moreover some laws doesn't work against politicians in this country bcoz if it does amoda should be in jail by now
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Angelawhite(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

So, you are an INDEPENDENT contractor. The keyword is THIRD PARTY. I have hired for contractor companies before where the employees do work for the contractor company that the contracted from an outside firm. The outside firm does not even know the names of the people working on their contract in the contractor company. This is very common. And I am actually surprised that many people on NL are completely clueless about this.

The story read that Tinubu worked as a consultant at Deloitte

Can you mention the third party contractor company Tinubu worked with during his consultancy job at Deloitte?

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by afbstrategies: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is good news for the OBIDIENT Family. They will sue you for anything!

They will even sue you if BAT fail to fly out this NIGHT grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Antai123(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that people as dumb and useless as you are still exist.
Did Tinubu your drug lord, mentioned to you that he was recruited by another firm, to work for Deloitte?
I don't know why u people try to justify every fraudulent act executed by your drug lord
Tinubu said he was employed and working for Deloitte.... Mumu try get sense!!!!!cry
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Promising5555: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi did bad to contest for Presidency in Nigeria, we love looters, not good people

What a stupid country, a country that prefers drug baron to a real educationist
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelawhite:
The story read that Tinubu worked as a consultant at Deloitte Can you mention the third party contractor company Tinubu worked with during his consultancy job at Deloitte?

STORY from a Nigerian newspaper?. Your heart desire is to proof that Tinubu did not do consulting work for Deloitte and Tuche. It is not hard to prove. Get the contracting company and check for Tinubu's name during the said period. If his name is not there then you have your QED. Until then you are just engaging in rumours, gossips and lazy speculations.

Also, I know many contractors who work at the contracting firm and not at the contractor firm. So the word 'at' here is completely inconsequential.

Do your research and satify your heart desire. Until then you are wasting your time.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Acidosis(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
nazicartel:
But campaign hasn't started when they were doing their rally. I don't think LP has talk with court on the ground that they were not the organizers of the rally. This case will be handled by an nysc lawyer.

That's a huge disrespect. An aspiring law student can handle this case and get it thrown away in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by okorogodwin4(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Afonja BATstard criminals want to cash out big time
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Antai123:
My Parents are unfortunate and dumb for bringing me into this world. Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

I completely agree with you.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Lionnation: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
nazicartel:
But campaign hasn't started when they were doing their rally. I don't think LP has talk with court on the ground that they were not the organizers of the rally. This case will be handled by an nysc lawyer.
a student lawyer can use this case to shine

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AliyuMahdi9: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hahahahahaha

Go and colly your daily pay

Lol

TakeNigeriaBack:

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Angelawhite(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

STORY from a Nigerian newspaper?. Your heart desire is to proof that Tinubu did not do consulting work for Deloitte and Tuche. It is not hard to prove. Get the contracting company and check for Tinubu's name during the said period. If his name is not there then you have your QED. Until then you are just engaging in rumours, gossips and lazy speculations.

Also, I know many contractors who work at the contracting firm and not at the contractor firm. So the word 'at' here is completely inconsequential.

Do your research and satify your heart desire. Until then you are wasting your time.

Oga tell us the contracting firm nah let’s do another subpoena grin

The fact is that Tinubu’s history is shrouded in a lot of controversies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.