Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" (39463 Views)

NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Dragged To Court in Labour Party see why / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Cosbyrich: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-peter-obi-dragged-to-court-over-rally/

Obi don buy market.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by nellyzkid(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

What do you know about corruption? If I may ask you.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by MaliCampus: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
As e dey pain urchins, e go dey sweet us.
Never knew this picture pain dem well well cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
nellyzkid:

What do you know about corruption? If I may ask you.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Ojayk(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
LoL.
Try again

lhordspy:
Peter Obi, the presidential flag-bearer of the Labour Party in respect of the 2023 election has been dragged to court for allegedly involving an underage girl-child in his political rally in Lagos.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Marpol2021:
yeye dey smell, at least he is better than the drug baron and the looter lord called athieku.....

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by sonature1: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

I thought Peter Obi was not a threat.

Why are you people having blue balls over him?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Rapuru14: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by okhaiii(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Which kind country be this? And una leave oerson wey be drug baron? To petition pereon wey see future of the Nigeria child? Truly something is wrong!
lhordspy:

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AfonjaConehead: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy if them call you frustrated Mumu now,it will seem as if they are insulting you and again,in life,it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still phantom how a struggling and finished political party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Not just only the case of the 'Poster girl' . But there are alot of cases like this to be answered by Labour-party and its apologists.

I Remember few months ago. I called the attention of the world to Peter obi supposedly '5 million man' walk which i noticed was characterised and littered with underage boys and girls all in the means to score cheap political point and hide their poor rally shows.

I cant still phantom how a struggling and finished political party, in a bid to score cheap political point for the social media and spotlights, would descend so low in recruiting Underage boys and girls just to make the rally looks bigger.

Proofs in picture below:
Are you not sick in ur stomach yet? if we go to APC match swear if it aint same

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by goodheart01: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

Lol..... Like always I wasn’t expecting u to say something meaningful. Corn munching urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Cantonese: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jealousy jealoma.

See how the mumu wan take Peter Obi cash out 59m? Mama of pickin dey happy. Papa dey happy. Everybody dey happy. The hungry lawyer dey try to reap where e no sow.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by luluosas(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na this way una wan come again? We've since moved

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Ance4Liverpool: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
APC is afraid of a Structureless party

Vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Cantonese: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
goodheart01:

Lol..... Like always I wasn’t expecting u to say something meaningful. Corn munching urchin.

Have you ever heard that penny penny fellow saying anything useful?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Confirmedzombie: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obi is a disgrace to humanity. Shameless liar and a scammer scamming the foolish and brainwashed obedient.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Ezedon(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
They will soon collect , that's when they will know that Obidient Movement is not ordinary

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by AfonjaConehead: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
People know this for your good: enemies are always on the edge,their teeth grinding, whenever a good man is about ascending... especially ascending for the good of others including themselves.

Words on marble by afonjaconehead
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Cyzer: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even the Jews no drag our lord go cross the way wey APC and PDP don drag Obi! God help this man!
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Speedition: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Now I know you are high on flakkas. ����

lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by iyke2frankeze: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even kids are not left alone in the love for Obi. At least he is not convicted for drug, certificate forgery and fabrication of employment history like one notorious drug lord.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
sonature1:
I thought Peter Obi was not a threat. Why are you people having blue balls over him?

We want to make sure that after he is woefully defeated in February, he NEVER returns to national stage again. His lambas (lies) are worse than sulphuric gas.

Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Bmaster(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
FashionCookie:

After all said and done you still get mind to beg.
Lol...some of una too funny 4 this forum abeg.
I'm sure the same APC and PDP people you've been insulting will come to your aid(If at all).
Bcus Obi-pple or whatever claim not to dey give shi shi.
is that all u could concoct with your little tiny brain miss cook ?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by hisexcellency34: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
When did Wale Ojo Lanre, Fayemi's aide become human rights activist?
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin Poooh! The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Light of God sent to deliver us from the two sides of the same coin-APC and PDP.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by imoh4king(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
Even kids are not left alone in the love for Obi. At least he is not convicted for drug, certificate forgery and fabrication of employment history like one notorious drug lord.

Sharap, u too dey make noise.
Re: Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" by Macphenson: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Proofs in picture below:

But you have not seen or shown proof of all under age voters and multiple registration used by APC to rig election?

Give me a practical definition of hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor / Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.