Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Girlfriend Is Disgusted - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Disgusted (9223 Views)

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by paschy: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2007
Guy, i dnt blame ur girl cos any responsible lady is supposed to feel d same way.just ask God 4 4giveness & reassure ur girl of ur love 4 her.Also, if u truly love her, try & start planning 4 ur wedding cos at 26, she is suppoed to be thinking of settling down wit someone.Try & do dt b4 it becomes too late.WISH U SUCCESS.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by nkguobadia(f): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
hi,sit ur girl down and talk to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Faddy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
In the first place, it is against the religion to undergo an abortion,why do you allow her to do so? please think about the sin committed by both of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by ibrahiem(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2007
na life u kill so oh.make peace with GOD first, then ur woman
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by sammyjl(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
shocked damn!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by olufunmibi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
God will be more honoured if as you realized your mistake you dont make it again.all of us are naturally made of bad stuffs, its only the spirit of God that makes the big difference.you'll be shocked at what guys are doing and are keeping secret. you'll be shocked if I TELL YOU WHAT i've done too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by agbonax(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash] shocked Ma guy u doed wat? U comot, belle? cryIf na so dem did u can u fit 2 dey and doin wat u r did? Y ya papa didnt use condom? La GOD go polish u!!!!! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by esilove(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2007
Certianly, You've loose her.

The only thing you can do is to work to her and fix the wedding date.

and never try to abort any baby again. It's an abormination
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by pterygott(f): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2007
were u expecting to get a pat on the back b4?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by nnada(f): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2007
why? did u abort the gift of God. People are praying for God 's gift, and u get it, please dont abuse it.
Then i think u dont love her so well, because if u do, u will not abort ur baby.
Go and ask for forgiveness, and pray for God's forgiveness, and pray that u will have another baby, maybe she then will forgive u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by DArchives: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2007
what shld one do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by omekele(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2007
God is merciful and He is willing and ready to forgive you
Tell God to pardon you for all you have done and He will.well! both of you are guilty as charged
LIFE GOES ON
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by sylvao2000(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2007
@poster: Be wise and reasonable sometimes, and dont start what you cant complet this can really ture any woman off track. You hit her so bad, ooh her lovely baby boy just like that.

You saids three weeks pregnancy is that correct? what have you being doing before then or you just get to know or wanted to just punish her. so sad, l cant help only God can YOU NEED GOD.

Say this prayer : Lord Jesus come into my life save my sour for am a sinner for l know l have commit adultary, l am a murderer l have come before you this morning to ask for your forgiveness and to help me not to be tempted anymore in a case like this in Jesus Name Amen , if you really mean this prayer with your heart l promise you are save for ever.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by bisii(f): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its really sad u made her go thru that, truth is u`ve got a lotta work to do,basically winnin her over n all,but most importantly,u`e got to pray for forgiveness from God Almighty,mly then can u start to revive ur relationship, all the best!! wink wink!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by krazzee(f): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hey gee, i know how u must be feeling and all that, but most importantly, i know and understand how ur gal must feel. She feels betrayed by u right now, after all the love u promised, u let her down plus she's feeling mighty guilty too. Pray with and for her, and please never contemplate such again. Ipray for her complete healing, both inside and out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by parislomo(f): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
I so respect TOSHMANN'S viewpoint. I have my own piece to add, but work beckons now, will be back shortly though
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by aemomae: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2008
[color=#006600][/color] sorry for the incoveniences
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Nella(f): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2008
She is probably goin through a "Post Abortion Syndrome"

http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.org/Post-Abortion-Syndrome.htm

Abortion was legalized not long ago in Portugal . . . and there was a lot of fire about it . . . so even a 2 years old kid here would tell u all that surronds abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by born2loveu: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2008
maybe she is used to it please killing is a sin wait for the judgement. for now confess to God so that you may be forgiven
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by bigwidza(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2008
useless man.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by kbobo(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2009
God is a merciful father.If you are really sorry for what you did ask God for forgiveness.
Ask the lady for forgiveness.
Don't balame yourself for anything provided that you believe you have been forgiven by
God.

And try to modify your temper.

Cheers.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
felix_weah:

are are a kÄ°ller

LMFAO!

But seriously, no other person on this thread can tell another person when and where they can or should have their child. No one!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
see d outcry against this abortion,naija is such a hypocritical country.Although i am not in support of abortion but the deed is done the gal too no be pikin.she went to the clinic so it was a mutual decision albeit with much pressure on his side.my guy fess up.do not do this again.nxt time abstain from sex and if you cant, use a rubber.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Omolola1(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2010
Why the resurrection of this thread?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^Being that this is a forum and the "reply" button still works I'd like to think it was "sleeping" rather than dead. Besides if the topic is interesting am I not allowed to comment because it is old? tsk.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Horus(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Abortion is murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Girls That Naked Themselves While Fighting In Newyork City / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? / How Weak Are You Emotionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.