Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (303 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by GoooodHardDick: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2022
And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

The message is clear to those simp men who always wants to please a girl, even if it means them starving themselves and borrowing to please her

PS: this is not a matter of redpiller nor a feminist; it's logical, use your head .

The Only woman God created you to maintain is your mother, your sisters and your wife
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Princess80(f): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2022
hmmm
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by GoooodHardDick: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Dear Baraba1994,

I'll personally give up my VIP seat in heaven for you.

Go to any restaurant and order anything in my name, I'll pay. I'll urge other guys out there to learn from this Great honourable comrade

(1) (Reply)

Photos Emerge As VP Osinbanjo, Wife Celebrates 33yrs Wedding Anniversary / Be Sincere / How To Get 1 Year Grammarly Premium With Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.