Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (2759 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

26 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by brosom(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2022
This table u re shaking

They're coming for ur head grin.

10 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Frawdboiy: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
This is the one millionth thread about nigerian girls.

9 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2022
brosom:
This table u re shaking

They're coming for ur head grin.

Seriously, I hate the way most girls are saying a man not spending is irresponsible. What nonsense!

This is clearly an entitlement mentality!

You need to see the way that medianna was screaming that a man not spending on a woman is irresponsible. Like you're his wife? His mother or what exactly?

Medianna better get rid of that entitlement mentality of yours. If you're broke, get a job and work not a man

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Frawdboiy:
This is the one millionth thread about nigerian girls.

We need to create as many threads as possible to get it into their brains, for them to desist and do away with entitlement mentality.

The entitlement mentality among these Nigeria girls is becoming too much and annoying

12 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Flora2Sweet: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2022
I know someone he's side chick, spends on him more that his Gf.

tomorrow now he go marry the side chick the gf go dey call, village people.

7 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Flora2Sweet:

No mind them. When the side chick is the one acting according, whereas the gf is just a liability

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by brosom(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Seriously, I hate the way most girls are saying a man not spending is irresponsible. What nonsense!

This is clearly an entitlement mentality!

You need to see the way that medianna was screaming that a man not spending on a woman is irresponsible. Like you're his wife? His mother or what exactly?

Medianna better get rid of that entitlement mentality of yours. If you're broke, get a job and work not a man
Relax man, I personally dont take them serious nowadays u get. It's so insane for them to think so like as though u re their father or perhaps they have hole

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by motionarena: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
Why u telling us
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Sammy101111(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria dating Life here
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Sammy101111(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Men yes for like
Ladies she for No

If the op is right

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by virginprincess(f): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
May God not let Nigeria girls matter kill you people ,everything Nigeria girls as if we are the cause of your problems and frustrations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by NUJABEZ: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
I dated one silly girl recently.

On our first date, I took her to a fine dining restaurant, an art gallery, and a virtual reality gaming center. I spent a lot of money, if you know how Lekki things run.

Now this babe isn't jobless, she works a job where she's very highly placed and earns more than 500k per month. I know this because I have a friend in her workplace.

Now where the issue started is after we've been on several dates where I freely spent on her, she began to tell me she wants the baby girl lifestyle, as in expects her man to keep her in luxury and pamper her at all times. Told me that she's very materialistic and that gjfts and money was her love language.

She also said if she gets married she won't contribute to the household because it is the man's duty to provide everything. She now told me the story of her aunt who was a director at a very big company who used to come to their house to cry often because her husband, another director does not give her money but takes care of household bills, has built a house and pays tuition for four private school kids.

I asked whether the aunty earns well, she answered yes, she does make a lot of money for her senior position. I then asked why isn't she using that money to make herself happy? She said because the aunt does not feel valued as a woman because her husband isn't giving her money.

I held my position and said it didn't make sense what their expectations were. I also began to understand where she got her values about men and money from. That day, we had a big argument. The first in our one month relationship.

That night marked the end of the relationship because we broke up three weeks later.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by premierlead: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
I hate all these entitlement women/ladies with passion. Spending I believe should be reciprocal, if a man could set up a business for a woman, I don't see why a woman should not reciprocate such gesture. If it's the woman that has a better paying job then nothing bad with the guy applying his own brain to the betterment of the two and the children

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Preek and toto matter, naim dey hold Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Dear women,

Pity them abeg
Relationship, I learnt employs more than FG

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
NUJABEZ:

On our first date, I took her to a fine dining restaurant, an art gallery, and a virtual reality gaming center. I spent a lot of money, if you know how Lekki things run.

Now this babe isn't jobless, she works a job where she's very highly placed and earns more than 500k per month. I know this because I have a friend in her workplace.

Now where the issue started is after we've been on several dates where I freely spent on her, she began to tell me she wants the baby girl lifestyle, as in expects her man to keep her in luxury and pamper her at all times. Told me that she's very materialistic and that gjfts and money was her love language.

She also said if she gets married she won't contribute to the household because it is the man's duty to provide everything. She now told me the story of her aunt who was a director at a very big company who used to come to their house to cry often because her husband, another director does not give her money but takes care of household bills, has built a house and pays tuition for four private school kids.

I asked whether the aunty earns well, she answered yes, she does make a lot of money for her senior position. I then asked why isn't she using that money to make herself happy? She said because the aunt does not feel valued as a woman because her husband isn't giving her money.

I held my position and said it didn't make sense what their expectations were. I also began to understand where she got her values about men and money from. That day, we had a big argument. The first in our one month relationship.

That night marked the end of the relationship because we broke up three weeks later.

Entitlement mentality kill her there!

You even have the time dating such a liability.

Girls like that are meant to be banged, banged, banged them again and again until you're tired of her pussy, then dump her asap and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by VirtuousStarBoy: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
I pity stupid men who spend their hard earned money on those useless creatures.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by akins33: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Flora2Sweet:

on my bday mid mornin,went to the loo and saw some cheap perf from bae i appreciated it

Later in d day,side chick called many times but i did not pick cos was wit bae.my security codedly called me down@nite...

And gave me a bag from side chick..inside were,belts,perf,Armani tops and a phone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SPAMBOX7: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him?

Omo cheesy
If them tell you say this vawulence get part 2 dem dey whine you

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SPAMBOX7: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

We need to create as many threads as possible to get it into their brains, for them to desist and do away with entitlement mentality.

The entitlement mentality among these Nigeria girls is becoming too much and annoying
Creating many threads won't make them change. That mentality is ingrained in their DNA so to curb it the man has to keep his money in his pocket and spend only when necessary, and not when he's being blackmailed emotionally or manipulated by them.

I spend on my girls too. Sometimes dem go even shock. But I do it when they have displayed some excess amount of good behavior...that serves as a reward. And it's done at my will and convenience.

7 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SPAMBOX7: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
NUJABEZ:

Whivh part of lekki u carry am go. Make I know if na una I see that year cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Pity them abeg
Relationship, I learnt employs more than FG

Senior braaa.
You have been hidding your red piller status since. But right now it is obvious. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by zuby4real10(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Naso one broke entitled slay queen sparked for me cos I told her that I went to shopping and spent 20k. According to her y must I spend such amount nd tell her after she told me that she is broke at that time. She just keep unnecessary querrel ontop me spending my own money. This is a lady I saw just once. We met 6 weeks ago. I tire for naija girls matter.

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by obinna58(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
The thread hot gan, an exciting vawulence grin grin grin

Give them wotowoto, na wetin dem deserve
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by brandsoncharlie: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
NUJABEZ:

You were the cause of everything from the very beginning because you didn’t set boundaries and tell your girlfriend the kind of lifestyle you don’t like and the value you hold in regard.
Set the boundaries from the very beginning it will command respect and they will not tell you what to do, you will be in charge and the ladies will respect you for that.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by NUJABEZ: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You were the cause of everything from the very beginning because you didn’t set boundaries and tell your girlfriend the kind of lifestyle you don’t like and the value you hold in regard.
Set the boundaries from the very beginning it will command respect and they will not tell you what to do, you will be in charge and the ladies will respect you for that.

This isn't a question of setting boundaries... I wholeheartedly wanted to spoil her in my own way, without going past my capability. I also have a thing against her mentality which is why I broke things off. If she hadn't told me those things, I would have done them by myself.

Next person I meet, I will spoil them because I want to, not because anyone expects it.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Great0ne1: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sammy101111:
Welcome to Nigeria dating Life here
Dating scene in nigeria, is completely messed up

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Flora2Sweet: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wow

akins33:

on my bday mid mornin,went to the loo and saw some cheap perf from bae i appreciated it

Later in d day,side chick called many times but i did not pick cos was wit bae.my security codedly called me down@nite...

And gave me a bag from side chick..inside were,belts,perf,Armani tops and a phone
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by chim14(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
NUJABEZ:

The typical average Nigerian girl. Me I no wan marry or date anyone of them. Better to stay single & enjoy my money. A big majority are just useless and not worth the stress.
Any woman dat cannot spend on her man and remain feminine, respectful, altruistic or kind, responsible, is totally worthless dont waste your time with them they lack emphathy with heart made of stone, enjoy your moni alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
The problem isn't with Nigerian ladies, the problem is with you.

When they give you their all, you call them cheap.

When they take the little you can, you say you get them with indomie and egg

When they stick with you when you have nothing, you say you owe them nothing when you hit big

When they love you for who you are, you change.

When they care for you, you call them dumb, desperate and stalkers.

Dear Nigerian Men, keep dealing with the demons you made. Maybe just maybe this generation will pass, sensible and humane one both male and female would come. Till then, enjoy your benefits in peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
akins33:

Is your side chick a guy? If not, you are probably worth cheap perf to your girlfriend. Not that I blame her though, no sensible lady would want to waste money on a community diick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Identify A Prostitue From Decent Lady / Why Do Women Always Flash? / I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.