Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (2782 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

angry
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

son....quit naggggggin like a parrrrot bucuz u dont have moiney.
Women shud be treated like queens.i gave a lady i dont no 100k two days ago at shoprite simply becuz her son waz cryin for a toy & she told him she cant aford it...i dint even ask for sexxxc in return....IF U DONT HAVE MOINEY, AVIOD WOMEN..STAY ON YOR LANE & START CHASSIN MEN....they not materialistik!!(no oofencsse)
angry
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by brandsoncharlie: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
NUJABEZ:

This isn't a question of setting boundaries... I wholeheartedly wanted to spoil her in my own way, without going past my capability. I also have a thing against her mentality which is why I broke things off. If she hadn't told me those things, I would have done them by myself.

Next person I meet, I will spoil them because I want to, not because anyone expects it.
To what am saying is a woman shouldn't tell you what to do or be in control but you should decide what you want from the very beginning.
From the onset she should know you want to spoil them in your own way. that's the boundaries am talking about.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
I thought men are supposed to be the providers.. grin grin grin
StrongAlphMale:
Dear women,

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Phimzy: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmm.Entitlement mentality.

If nairaland is to be amazon KDP,I publish a book with the keyword "entitlement mentality",I and Dangote will be in the same level.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Tegabadguy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Dear women,

am with you
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by TheSourcerer: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tegabadguy:
am with you
Hi hello random text to remind you to smile , trust me it helps, breathe deep and breathe out even longer , you’re gonna be alright you’ll see smiley
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Tegabadguy(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Hi hello random text to remind you to smile , trust me it helps, breathe deep and breathe out even longer , you’re gonna be alright you’ll see smiley
really

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Manage My 2 Sidechicks And My Girlfriend / Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? / Ages Of Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.