Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election (42599 Views)

Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by JoeNL22(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
djseanjohn77:

BLASPHEMY IN THE NAME OF POLITICS, which is why you keep failing - your hope and trust is in man, look up to God and He will give you the right person to rule you, but year in year out, you go after your own heart, and still not learning. Now using his name to substitute Jesus Christ's is blasphemy of highest order, i hope you know you have brought doom on him with this. Israelite's story should be a big lesson you should draw experience from in the bible.
Bro.....calm down
There is no blasphemy here.
Just extracting words from the bible.
No problem either ways. I will change it.
It is well don't be offended.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by DennisEche(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Idiko1:

Nigerians have a way with stupid analogy. Dubai is a responsibility of a country. Anambra State does not even have one federal presence talk less of being the responsibility of federal republic of Nigeria. Nobody is making you think Peter Obi even attempted to turn Anambra State into Dubai. You are being screwed by silly figment of your imagination.
So is Wike and Dave Umahi, Sanwo Olu, Emmanuel Udom Projects commissioning federal projects? You are daft
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by JoeNL22(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
seunmind44:
this is blasphemy, stop it
Ok
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by asobo1: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
ecolime:
Wike knows how to pepper dem sha.

Wednesday... Oshiomole
Thursday... Peter Obi
Friday.. Buhari
Monday.. Kwakwanso.

All these just to hurt Atiku cheesy

But truly, Obaseki na ungrateful MF. The guy na proper definition of snake.
The way some of you analyse politics amazes me. So because he helped him, so Obaseki should become a stooge to Wike right. It was because of Wike's overbearing attitude that made governor's like Ayade and Umahi to leave PDP. Presently there is peace in Edo PDP. Chief Tom Ikhimi, Gov Igbenedion and a lot of other PDP faithful are happy with governor Obaseki. So because he refused to be a stooge to Chief Dan Orbih and Wike, that's your definition of ungrateful?

4 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Vadese1: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
So it was wike that talk to edo people to vote Obaseki. Yeye dey smell. Wike talk too much. He credit almost everything to him self artificially. You hardly hear from the delta State governor that was even the chairman constituted to lead the Obaseki campaign council. Wike is just attention seeker. By May next year, this wike gra gra would have be over.

Austindark:
I don't know what Wike asked from Obaseki that resulted in their fallout, but I think Obaseki should have been loyal to Wike.
Wike risked all to get him back in the corridor of power.
Never bite the Finger that feeds you.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Birdman07090(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike is a very nice man but the problem he has is that he always want people to do his own biding all the time and which is not good, And he should learn how to except his mistakes Because all this current crises happening in pdp was cause by him, if not of his own selfish and power drunk, He should have endorse peter obi from the east to get the PDP presidential ticket because since peter obi is the most quality candidate for the job, instead he went and put pressure on peter obi then peter obi has know choice than to live PDP for labor party, if you are good political analyst you would know that Atiku is the only person that can face tinubu in general election, forget wike mouth he is know match of tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Felabrity: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is funny
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by millionaireman: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
seunmind44:
this is blasphemy, stop it

True believers of the TRUE GOD don't attach much importance to blasphemy, because God is so mighty and powerful above every living being, and therefore can deal with those that blaspheme Him. He needs no human being to fight His battle.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Gbeng30(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
I hope Nigerians can learn from this while they are busy fighting themselves and defending those looters, their so called leaders are fraternizing ..
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by sinanaira(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Daviestunech:
the wlay those useless politicians betray their people is the same way they betray themselves....spits

Mmmmmkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkmkmmmkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmn2nmmmmmmnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by plessis: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roboto11:
Edo no be Lagos.

Don't you really want it to be like Lagos?

Lagosians don't have balls.
Before you can rule over an Edo man, he has to be sure that you can trace your father's compound.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Moh247: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike is a simple man
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Cr7media(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
“I listened to you (Wike) attentively and you said Peter Obi is coming tomorrow. I want to congratulate you for that because I also invited Peter Obi when I was governor and those executive exchanges have a way of communicating to our people that political divide is not war,” -adams Oshiomole

I love this and one reason i made up my mind never to hold grudges against anyone....

Meanwhile i can show you how to create a biogas from the comfort of your home...

Check my bio
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by iokpebholo: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike u can practice ur cultism and agberoism in ur rivers state but we d people of Edo will never allow u control our governor just like ikpeazu and ortom..If u like apologize to Barrack Obama and Joe Biden,ur expiry date is exactly 6 month and 14 day to go
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by zeuss: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Majesty2:
God bless Tinubu

god bless PDAPC!!
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Roboto11: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
plessis:

Lagosians don't have balls.
Before you can rule over an Edo man, he has to be sure that you can trace your father's compound.

And the place is now flush with jobs, abi?

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by BaddestQueen(f): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
Wike is a simple man
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by muykem: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. I honestly do not know why you all struggle to make points without insulting . You youths are playing with your future if you keep at this disrespectful and intellectually shallow approach to engaging with your public leaders. They will defeat you over and over again because you are insulting but not engaging constructively.
How will you engage animal constructively? A foolish man that doesn't know that history will not be kind to him on happening in Edo state House assembly. A man they gave a shelter but sent out the owner of the house. A man in forefront that power should be retained in the north.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by luizpippo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
DennisEche:
Mr Project, Come to River State in the Next 20 years you will see the mark of Wike Projects but some people are making us to believe OBI turned Anambra to Dubai but it is not visible. God bless Soludo

That expressway linking 2nd Niger bridge to Up Iweka bridge express was done by Obi, check in 20 years if it has relocated
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by seguno2: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
I knew from the beginning that Obaseki is not a human being.

Is it Wike whose selfishness scattered micro zoning to the south east who is not an animal?
You can fact-check the below details o.

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Lionnation: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
fasmukol:
grin
But this Wike self?
Where exactly does he belong to.
Infact, Wike is the perfect definition of 'I belong to nobody but I belong to everybody'
that term fits him better than anyone else, even the originator of the term is completely in opposite
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by iokpebholo: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Vadese1:
So it was wike that talk to edo people to vote Obaseki. Yeye dey smell. Wike talk too much. He credit almost everything to him self artificially. You hardly hear from the delta State governor that was even the chairman constituted to lead the Obaseki campaign council. Wike is just attention seeker. By May next year, this wike gra gra would have be over.

A governor loyal to another sitting governor?that is just too ridiculous

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Lionnation: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
luizpippo:

That expressway linking 2nd Niger bridge to Up Iweka bridge express was done by Obi, check in 20 years if it has relocated
in the mind of urchins such dies not exist cus they never left the enclave in ogbomosho
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by MoneyMitch: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
This Wike Guy has Mouth Diarrhea.
Dude can take a loss like a gentleman.
All this noise making wont change shiit.
Atiku was right not to have given Wike the VP slot,he will be a baggage in the event Atiku wins.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Birdman07090(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
The problem of pdp is wike he want to control all the member of party of which he isn't supposed to be so, one thing I noticed about wike he like to control anyone around him, Anyone underrating the delta state governor okowa is at his risk, forget about all this wike project, you know how many thousands of empowerment governor okowa give out for delta state, you know many Agbor youth way okowa dey pay every month

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Kaysalas(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Almaigaa:

Obaseki is a disgrace to the good People of Edo State. He is incompetent and lack foresight.
This image got me laffing out loud. Weldone bros!

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by seguno2: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Echoban:

Meanwhile pride will not let Edolites follow Oshiomole advice in the name of fighting godfather. Now they ended up with a cluless Gov. grin grin

Is he more clueless than that Jagbajantis Asiwaju agberos who wants to continue Buhari’s failures with his own turn by turn ambition next year? The JagaBandit who stole IGR, allocations and even loans but failed to employ workers for free education of all children, water in every building, mass transit etc?

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by gassbee: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
ecolime:
Wike knows how to pepper dem sha.

Wednesday... Oshiomole
Thursday... Peter Obi
Friday.. Buhari
Monday.. Kwakwanso.

All these just to hurt Atiku cheesy

But truly, Obaseki na ungrateful MF. The guy na proper definition of snake.
for fighting for his right and mandate
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Tochj(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
DennisEche:
Mr Project, Come to River State in the Next 20 years you will see the mark of Wike Projects but some people are making us to believe OBI turned Anambra to Dubai but it is not visible. God bless Soludo
That was because you hid in ogbomoso and refused to travel to other parts of Nigeria.
If you have been to Anambra
You won't be saying that.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by DennisEche(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
luizpippo:

Just one and they are making noise, is 10 years too much for all his projects to disappear ? Obi did nothing in Anambra State. Awka doesn't befits a state capital. All what you see in Anambra are mostly individual efforts.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Almaigaa: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

This image got me laffing out loud. Weldone bros!

Obaseki has not build one good Road in Edo State. The Roads he built only last for less than 5 months. This is verifiable.

This particular Road he got stocked in the mud, was actually constructed few months before the Governor's Vehicle got stocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by udemzyudex(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Trash, keep apologising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) / "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.