Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election (42604 Views)

Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Realguyman1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Echoban:

Meanwhile pride will not let Edolites follow Oshiomole advice in the name of fighting godfather. Now they ended up with a cluless Gov. grin grin
Which kind nonsense Oshiomole advice? Wasn't it the same Oshiomole that brought in the Obaseki at the very first place? What do Oshiomole take the people of Edo for? How will u want the people of Edo to listen to Oshiomole after him bringing back the same person he openly called a thief all over Edo state in 2016?

The only way Oshiomole could have been listen to is if he had brought in a fresh candidate that has no kakata on ground, and not the same Ize Iyamu that Oshiomole was calling thief up and down all over Edo state in 2016.

Oshiomole should just go and die jor
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by LegalWolf: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
He left to PDP and started fighting them too.

I don't really know too much about Edo politics but I think they refused to surrender the structure of the party to him. I am not too sure but I don't think he is as bad as that sha. I defer to your superior knowledge

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Sleekfingers: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
I hope Wike won't give Atiku heart attack....
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by CheapHomes1: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
I knew from the beginning that Obaseki is not a human being.

How is he not a human being? How are oshiomole and wike human beings?

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by JoeNL22(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
djseanjohn77:

BLASPHEMY IN THE NAME OF POLITICS, which is why you keep failing - your hope and trust is in man, look up to God and He will give you the right person to rule you, but year in year out, you go after your own heart, and still not learning. Now using his name to substitute Jesus Christ's is blasphemy of highest order, i hope you know you have brought doom on him with this. Israelite's story should be a big lesson you should draw experience from in the bible.
Bro relax.......its for promotional purposes only. No harm intended.....are you an OBIDIENT? If yes you won't have a problem with this message. And lastly, if the message is painfully hurting you badly, you can always close your eyes. God has sent obi to save Nigeria as he save the world 2000 years ago. Therefore I have faith that God through Obi will save Nigeria. Therefore my message is not to cause blasphemy but reaffirm the statement that "God as sent Peter obi to save us"
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by CheapHomes1: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Echoban:

Meanwhile pride will not let Edolites follow Oshiomole advice in the name of fighting godfather. Now they ended up with a cluless Gov. grin grin

Which advise? Pls tell us
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Oga go join them if you want jare. Your gra gra don too much. Or Better still decamp go firm your own party and be the presidential candidate it’s a free world.
It was too late for him to form another party when he lost the pdp primary. The thing dey pain am. But he should move on

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by CheapHomes1: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
politicoNG:
[b]

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/wike-apologises-to-oshiomhole-regrets-working-for-obasekis-re-election/

If Wike wants to decamp, he can assuredly do so since it seems he now has more friends in APC. He is just whinning like agbaya Ronaldo.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by DonBenny77(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
ecolime:
Wike knows how to pepper dem sha.

Wednesday... Oshiomole
Thursday... Peter Obi
Friday.. Buhari
Monday.. Kwakwanso.

All these just to hurt Atiku cheesy

But truly, Obaseki na ungrateful MF. The guy na proper definition of snake.
He's not trying to hurt him, he's just making it obvious that he can fork with any candidate or party he chooses to.
And it's good to be at peace with everyone before stepping down cos no one knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by nairamaniac: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Austindark:
I don't know what Wike asked from Obaseki that resulted in their fallout, but I think Obaseki should have been loyal to Wike.
Wike risked all to get him back in the corridor of power.
Never bite the Finger that feeds you.
Wike and his camp (OLD PDP) never asked for anything out of place.

They wanted inclusiveness in obasekis executive government.

Chief of staff,
Commissioners,
SSG,
State agency heads

Etc etc.

But obaseki completely clenched his fists and turned them all to his enemies.

While he was doing this, he was complaining about EDO PDP not welcoming his fellow decampees into STATE PDP positions.

Who does that?

Obaseki is Zero over Ten as a human-being.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Obainomilano: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
DennisEche:
Mr Project, Come to River State in the Next 20 years you will see the mark of Wike Projects but some people are making us to believe OBI turned Anambra to Dubai but it is not visible. God bless Soludo
tell me one thing obi said he did that became a lie.. If you don't know any then shut your jagon spewing mouth.. Obi was accountable and what we need is not flyover but those who can be accountable to Nigeria resources so that average Nigerians like me and you can have a better...
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by CheapHomes1: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Austindark:
I don't know what Wike asked from Obaseki that resulted in their fallout, but I think Obaseki should have been loyal to Wike.
Wike risked all to get him back in the corridor of power.
Never bite the Finger that feeds you.

You don't know what caused the fallout yet you are saying obaseki should be loyal to Wike.

"Loyal to Wike"? Loyal in what sense?

What is the all that Wike risked for obaseki?

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by DennisEche(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obainomilano:
tell me one thing obi said he did that became a lie.. If you don't know any then shut your jagon spewing mouth.. Obi was accountable and what we need is not flyover but those who can be accountable to Nigeria resources so that average Nigerians like me and you can have a better...
Accountable without infrastructure? Go to Abakiliki and see the wonder Dave Umahi is doing. Not the old lies from Peter that he did haven and Earth in Anambra but we no see anything . Thank God Soludo bursted that lies

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Slurity(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just from far you can deduce what kind of person Obaseki is, that man is a snake and an ingrate to the core. His political career is over, the atitude exposed him to everybody that you can not trust or rely on him.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Yves4real(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Deadlytruth:

You obviously didn't follow the issues. What later turned Wike against Obaseki was an issue of principle. Wike didn't demand any loyalty to himself from Obaseki, rather loyalty to the Southern governors agreement which Obaseki signed together with all the other Southern governors about the ban on open grazing which was believed to be the means by which Fulani terrorists were being bred in the South. After agreeing with the other governors to ban open grazing by Fulani herdsmen, Obaseki would later go visiting Buhari in Aso Rock asking him to provide funds for Edo State to build ranches through which Fulani herdsmen would be allowed portions of land in Edo State for 'cattle rearing'. It was after watching Obaseki on TV discuss this with Buhari that Wike got infuriated and began to regret ever assisting Obaseki during his travails. He began to understand what Oshiomhole initially was trying to explain to him.
Well done!
I almost believed everything you typed even though I remembered that the government of Edo stated that land won't be ceded to anyone because ranching is a private business. To be sure that I wasn't mistaking, I searched for a publication of what the two people discussed and found one.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/489787-open-grazing-what-i-discussed-with-buhari-obaseki.html

May God deliver us from lying spirit.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailytrust.com/obaseki-sends-bill-to-ban-open-grazing-to-assembly&ved=2ahUKEwjttfWS_7L7AhXgXaQEHeNUDUkQFnoECC0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw24xErZ2qAswpymTTfx6yMV

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by luizpippo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
DennisEche:

Just one and they are making noise, is 10 years too much for all his projects to disappear ? Obi did nothing in Anambra State. Awka doesn't befits a state capital. All what you see in Anambra are mostly individual efforts.

I am using that one because that's i have only been through Onitsha and i can't say about Awka.

And this is me talking, not Peter Obi, cos i doubt yet your "just one and they are making noise" rhetorics.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Fabnaija: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Any time i hear Wike talking about Equity, Fairness and Justice, i begin to imaging the kind of dictionary Wike uses. Wike is Ikwere man who replace Amaechi an Ikwere for another 8 years, Wike did not remember Equity, Fairness and Justice. Secondus was PDP national chairman from south south, Wike removed him and installed Ayu. Wike did not remember Equity, Fairness and Justice. Wike hand pick his Anointed successor Fubara from the same zone with PDP chairman of Rivers state. Wike did not remember Equity, Fairness and Justice. Who is Fooling who?

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Goodman247: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
No permanent friend or enemy that is politicians for you
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Randy111(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oshomhole is a rogue, wike is an agbero and obaseki is a clown. They are all fvcked as far as Nigerians are concerned. If you are not talking Obi then you are talking balderdash.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by DennisEche(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
luizpippo:

I am using that one because that's i have only been through Onitsha and i can't say about Awka.

And this is me talking, not Peter Obi, cos i doubt yet your "just one and they are making noise" rhetorics.

Go to Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha and bring your report. No government presence and nothing to show they once had a self acclaimed SAINT as a former governor. If you must be Obidient be with sense and dont be a Zombidients.
We no Akpabio, we no Donald Duke, We no Chime Sullivan, We no Dankwanbo, We no Kwankwaso, We no Fashola by the work they did even though they left office years ago. Show us Obi own. The so called investment is now worth next to nothing and they are in his private business
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by bizzibodi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
PD..APC ~B.Tinubu 2022
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Randy111(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
I knew from the beginning that Obaseki is not a human being.

Why is he not human?
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Indispensable85(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
slivertongue:
“I listened to you (Wike) attentively and you said Peter Obi is coming tomorrow. I want to congratulate you for that because I also invited Peter Obi when I was governor and those executive exchanges have a way of communicating to our people that political divide is not war,”
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by b1olat: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Politicians! Politics!

Game of lies, deceit, betrayal, and finally, looting.
You summed it up well. 3 Gbosas for you.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by IbadeHQ: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Odogwua:
"Peter Obi is coming"

Are you cumin with him?
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike really planned his ending days as a governor well, one week of commissioning different projects from scratch to finish. Most governor's are just docile like Abby dolls
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by michealewela: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Vadese1:
So it was wike that talk to edo people to vote Obaseki. Yeye dey smell. Wike talk too much. He credit almost everything to him self artificially. You hardly hear from the delta State governor that was even the chairman constituted to lead the Obaseki campaign council. Wike is just attention seeker. By May next year, this wike gra gra would have be over.
He got the PDP ticket through woke.

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by duality(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
DennisEche:
Mr Project, Come to River State in the Next 20 years you will see the mark of Wike Projects but some people are making us to believe OBI turned Anambra to Dubai but it is not visible. God bless Soludo

We can't vote Agbado or mikano.

We are voting Obi

Simple!!!

In addition,

We won't allow you rig in our domain. Never forget that.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by alimiadedayo1: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
nairamaniac:
mumu. Does he, or do we need to know him personally?

I supported obaseki but he lacked honor.

Making him a snake and serial betrayal.

how old are you? where were you born? am not sorry to say you lack home training I dont think your parent train you proper if they do you cant be reply me like this.. simple question do u know him personally? if you have common sense I think you should know the right response for this question

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Deadlytruth(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yves4real:

Well done!
I almost believed everything you typed even though I remembered that the government of Edo stated that land won't be ceded to anyone because ranching is a private business. To be sure that I wasn't mistaking, I searched for a publication of what the two people discussed and found one.
Your response here only shows you never followed the issue of open grazing holistically hence you have a very shallow understanding of the arguemens for and against it in different parts of the country. On the other hand you probably are in pursuit of political correctness hence your cleverly ignore the nuances of the issue to accuse me of lying spirit.
First and foremost, the publication you referenced above is one in which Obaseki was speaking as a one party side to the issue. Did you hear Buhari's side of what they discussed before you believed Obaseki who has showed himself to be very untrustworthy? Have you forgotten that Edo State Civil Societies Organization issued a statement asking Obaseki to furnish the public with the complete details of the meeting he had with Buhari?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/you-have-betrayed-edo-people-by-accepting-national-livestock-transformation-plan-edosco-te%25E2%2580%258Ells-obaseki/%3famp
Note where the report reads:
"He therefore admonished Edo State governor to give Edo people the details of the meeting between him and Buhari"

Secondly, as shown in your own link, the ranching issue was basically about the National Livestock Transmission Plan of the Federal Government which was being suspected to be a repackaged RUGA proposal that had already been discredited and rejected by all Southern governors. And in truth the NLTP was actually an offer by which the FG was seeking to create cattle colonies in Southern States hence Some Southern governors met and rejected it but now argued that Cattle reading was private business for which land should be acquired from state governors by any interested individual rather the FG cleverly confiscating state lands for them. Now why on earth should Obaseki go to Buhari and inform him that Edo people wanted to key into NLTP which was in conception a plan by the FG to take lands and give to people, and at the same time declare that the same Edo people had agreed that cattle rearing was a private business for which any interested person should buy land for himself? Can't you see that contradiction in his utterances which shows clearly that he wasn't really speaking the minds of the Edo people?

Note where the link I already posted above also reports as follows:

Furthermore, the Edo state government decided to hold a town hall meeting on the 11th of October, 2021.........Never during the meeting did the governor inform participants of his intention to meet with President Mohammadu Buhari for Edo state to key into the National Livestock Transformation Plan which was initially code-named Rural Grazing Area (RUGA).The concept is for the federal government to create reserves as ranches for pastoralists that will serve as settlements for herders in states that subscribe to the plan. Several states have rejected the plan because they felt cattle rearing is a private business venture and should be left for the private investors to build ranches themselves instead of creating another community or colony of herders in states. They fear for future claims to such colonies which could lead to a communal clash”, Ochei stated........“The provision of colonies to cattle owners should be discouraged.

From all the above it should be clear to you that perceived the NLTP as a proposal for cattle colonies yet Obaseki went to Buhari to give him false information that Edo State people had keyed into it and contradicted himself right there that they at the same time agreed that cattle rearing was private business for which the people wanted FG to sponsor them in acquiring the lands for cattle rearing. Which Edo person is known to ever rear cattle if I may ask you and Obaseki? These are the shaddy and dubious dealings which Wike was talking about regarding Obaseki.

Yves4real:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/489787-open-grazing-what-i-discussed-with-buhari-obaseki.html

May God deliver us from lying spirit.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailytrust.com/obaseki-sends-bill-to-ban-open-grazing-to-assembly&ved=2ahUKEwjttfWS_7L7AhXgXaQEHeNUDUkQFnoECC0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw24xErZ2qAswpymTTfx6yMV

Below is Punch Newspaper report on the issue and it is clear that Obaseki was in those meetings in which it was concluded that NLTP was a cattle colonies proposal in disguise and agreed with the other Southern governors, yet he would later go and lie that Edo people had bought into it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/farmer-herder-crisis-six-states-reject-fgs-livestock-scheme/%3famp

How on earth do you just go and bring sources which give half-baked reports and then you speak authoritatively baded on them? Did Edo people even welcome NLTS at all in the first instance? Did Obaseki inform Edo people in the Town Hall meeting he held with them as shown in the links I have posted? Did any Edo person mandate him in that meeting to solicit funds from Buhari on their behalf for livestock rearing? Why lie against the people?

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by pquaver(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
southsouthking:
Yes will know, but 2 things played out during the Edo governorship election.

Number one, Was Oshiomole aligning with pastor Ize Iyamu, the same person he once told us was a thief and a known cultist, who destroyed his friend manhood during their university days in Uniben.
It was like he was playing with Edo people intelligence, he knows the average Nigerian man is very intelligent.

No 2 was Tinubu having the guts to tell Edo people who to vote for, it's not done anywhere.
That been said, we now know who Obaseki truly is.
He's a snake in green grass.
Edo people have made their voices known, come February 2023, we'll vote for ObiDatti.
Edo is LP, LP is Edo.

But wike came to tell you who to vote. Pdo told you to bite same man the called corrupt as governor of Edo.. See as ur hypocrisy clear na
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Menclothing: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
BigYash:
With that his urgly face. You dey mind am,he couldn't do half of what osho did. Osho mistake was picking ize as candidates, if not this mumu for no come on board. Candidates when u think say them go work, na them dey fuckup pass,e.g Buhari, Obaseki, now soludo.
Reason i will never vote any over hype Candidatewho have no records
I live in lagos island and you can easily see government project Every where new once

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.