Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election (42602 Views)

Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Deadlytruth(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
Which kind nonsense Oshiomole advice? Wasn't it the same Oshiomole that brought in the Obaseki at the very first place? What do Oshiomole take the people of Edo for? How will u want the people of Edo to listen to Oshiomole after him bringing back the same person he openly called a thief all over Edo state in 2016?

The only way Oshiomole could have been listen to is if he had brought in a fresh candidate that has no kakata on ground, and not the same Ize Iyamu that Oshiomole was calling thief up and down all over Edo state in 2016.

Oshiomole should just go and die jor

Those who voted for Obaseki were mainly Edo South and Edo Central. In the case of Edo South their grouse was that Oshiomhole from Edo North wanted to start controlling them. For Edo Central, their reason was their traditional pro-PDP leanings and Obaseki's promise to anoint an Esan son as his successor.
The argument that it was because of Oshiomhole's bringing back of Ize Iyamu doesn't cut it because Dan Orbih who brought Obaseki back in 2020 had also in 2016 badly damaged him with accusatios of N5bn fraud in Lagos, illegal marriage, forged certificate, etc. In fact Dan Orbih went to court back then over Obaseki's forged credentials and still later made sponsored publications on it in Punch Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
I knew from the beginning that Obaseki is not a human being.

That man resemble juju
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Realguyman1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Those who voted for Obaseki were mainly Edo South and Edo Central. In the case of Edo South their grouse was that Oshiomhole from Edo North wanted to start controlling them. For Edo Central, their reason was their traditional pro-PDP leanings and Obaseki's promise to anoint an Esan son as his successor.
The argument that it was because of Oshiomhole's bringing back of Ize Iyamu doesn't cut it because Dan Orbih who brought Obaseki back in 2020 had also in 2016 badly damaged him with accusatios of N5bn fraud in Lagos, illegal marriage, forged certificate, etc. In fact Dan Orbih went to court back then over Obaseki's forged credentials and still later made sponsored publications on it in Punch Newspaper.
Bros forget too much talk jor. Obaseki was not know in politics until Oshiomole brought him out in 2016. Ize Iyamu was well known with his doings under his boss lucky Igbinedion, and Oshiomole was busy using same Izw Iyamu to be playing with the people of Edo state.

How many u dey hear Dan Orbih talk anyhow like Oshiomole?
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Yves4real(f): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Your response here only shows you never followed the issue of open grazing holistically hence you have a very shallow understanding of the arguemens for and against it in different parts of the country. On the other hand you probably are in pursuit of political correctness hence your cleverly ignore the nuances of the issue to accuse me of lying spirit.

Contrary to your opinion, I followed the issue from the beginning until the anti-open grazing bill was passed by the EDHA because my late father has farm land in one of the villages in Ikpoba Okha LGA and I didn't trust the governor. A lot of publications were online about his government's position on the issue even before he met Buhari. From July 2019 until 2021, the governor insisted that there was no land in Edo State for RUGA. He even advised that Sambisa Forest was a good place for the RUGA (ThisDay Live 7/24/19). Even in February 2021, he also stated that there was no free land for ranching in Edo State (The Cable, February 18, 2021), debunking the part that I challenged in your initial post. Also, he came out and stated what he discussed with Buhari. If he had publicly rejected ceding land to herders for grazing, why should I believe mischief-makers who claim that he secretly discussed with Buhari giving lands in Edo State to Fulani herdsmen, as you stated earlier? If you believe that the links to the publications that I provided were half-baked, why should I not believe that the ones you provided weren't malicious?
I stand by my initial submission that he never promised to give lands to Fulani herdsmen for grazing. I am not a fan of the man, but when I see something that doesn't sound true, I point it out. Btw, I apologize for the word that you found offensive in my initial post.
Have a great evening.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by luizpippo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
DennisEche:

Go to Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha and bring your report. No government presence and nothing to show they once had a self acclaimed SAINT as a former governor. If you must be Obidient be with sense and dont be a Zombidients.
We no Akpabio, we no Donald Duke, We no Chime Sullivan, We no Dankwanbo, We no Kwankwaso, We no Fashola by the work they did even though they left office years ago. Show us Obi own. The so called investment is now worth next to nothing and they are in his private business

Zombidient or whatever you call it.

Who is the option you suggest.

Finally, vote your conscience, after all those who voted Buhari and those of us who didn't allow suffered the brunt of his ineptitude. Good or bad, it touches all.

The prayer is we should be able to rise above the bad .

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Ara21(f): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
I knew from the beginning that Obaseki is not a human being.

I said it here over and over again but nobody listens to me.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Deadlytruth(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bros forget too much talk jor. Obaseki was not know in politics until Oshiomole brought him out in 2016. Ize Iyamu was well known with his doings under his boss lucky Igbinedion, and Oshiomole was busy using same Izw Iyamu to be playing with the people of Edo state.

How many u dey hear Dan Orbih talk anyhow like Oshiomole?

It has always been my position too that Obaseki was an unknown entity before Oshiomhole imposed him on APC and people voted for him thinking Oshiomhole really knew him.
However, if Ize Iyamu really had terrible dealings under Lucky Igbinedion, then how come EFCC had investigated and investigated him and has not been able to convict him? Also, why does he have a very extensive grassroots presence in each and every LGA in Edo State uptill today which is 15 years after leaving office in Edo State? Why couldn't Obaseki himself probe him and filed a suit against him in court knowing how much Obaseki is in pursuit of vendetta against anyone in alliance with Oshiomhole against his second term bid?

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Ara21(f): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

do you know him personally?

Which kind yeye question be this
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Deadlytruth(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yves4real:

Contrary to your opinion, I followed the issue from the beginning until the anti-open grazing bill was passed by the EDHA because my late father has farm land in one of the villages in Ikpoba Okha LGA and I didn't trust the governor. A lot of publications were online about his government's position on the issue even before he met Buhari. From July 2019 until 2021, the governor insisted that there was no land in Edo State for RUGA. He even advised that Sambisa Forest was a good place for the RUGA (ThisDay Live 7/24/19). Even in February 2021, he also stated that there was no free land for ranching in Edo State (The Cable, February 18, 2021), debunking the part that I challenged in your initial post. Also, he came out and stated what he discussed with Buhari. If he had publicly rejected ceding land to herders for grazing, why should I believe mischief-makers who claim that he secretly discussed with Buhari giving lands in Edo State to Fulani herdsmen, as you stated earlier? If you believe that the links to the publications that I provided were half-baked, why should I not believe that the ones you provided weren't malicious?
I stand by my initial submission that he never promised to give lands to Fulani herdsmen for grazing. I am not a fan of the man, but when I see something that doesn't sound true, I point it out. Btw, I apologize for the word that you found offensive in my initial post.
Have a great evening.

You still don't get it. Let me make it as simple as possible.

1. The FG proposed NLTP. Obaseki had initially said Edo would not give any land for cattle colonies.
2. All Southern governors convoked a meeting in which they examined the proposal and concluded it was RUGA (proposal for cattle colonies and grazing routes for Fulani herdsmen) and Obaseki was in attendance and agreed with that conclusion by his colleagues.
3. The Southern governors therefore rejected the proposal and all agreed to sign anti-open grazing law to forestall the FG from going ahead with the NLTP in the South. Obaseki agreed with them and didn't object at all.
4. After leaving the meeting, few days later Obaseki organized a Town Hall meeting in Benin where Edo residents told him they didn't want the NLTP at all in any form thus reiterating the position of the Southern governors.
5. Few days later Obaseki went to Abuja to lie to Buhari that Edo people had agreed to key into NLTP (the same repackaged cattle colonies proposal for which he initially said he wouldn't release Edo lands) and that the FG should help release money to enable him set it up for them.
6. Obaseki also began to argue that he wouldn't sign anti-open grazing bill because Edo State would not be able to implement it. Why didn't he say this during the Southern governors meeting in Asaba?
7. Wike wondered why Obaseki was beginning to act out of accordance with the Asaba meeting agreement. And that was the genesis of the trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Realguyman1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Deadlytruth:

It has always been my position too that Obaseki was an unknown entity before Oshiomhole imposed him on APC and people voted for him thinking Oshiomhole really knew him.
However, if Ize Iyamu really had terrible dealings under Lucky Igbinedion, then how come EFCC had investigated and investigated him and has not been able to convict him? Also, why does he have a very extensive grassroots presence in each and every LGA in Edo State uptill today which is 15 years after leaving office in Edo State? Why couldn't Obaseki himself probe him and filed a suit against him in court knowing how much Obaseki is in pursuit of vendetta against anyone in alliance with Oshiomhole against his second term bid?
See as u dey call efcc as if efcc dey work for politicians body. Efcc is only functional when it comes to yahoo boys and as well as playing games with politicians. Have u ask urself how come Lucky Igbinedion is still walking freely all over Nigeria despite wasting 8yrs of Edo people's time?

Bros Oshiomole should just go and die jor. By the way, who give Oshiomole the right to dey decide who Edo people wan vote and not to vote for? Was it the same Oshiomole that was shouting say no godfatherism in 2008? Ize Iyamu would have done better for himself if Oshiomole wasn't involved in in campaign.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
ecolime:
Wike knows how to pepper dem sha.

Wednesday... Oshiomole
Thursday... Peter Obi
Friday.. Buhari
Monday.. Kwakwanso.

All these just to hurt Atiku cheesy

But truly, Obaseki na ungrateful MF. The guy na proper definition of snake.

He not hurting Atiku even though it sends a message to Atiku.

Wike will be out of power soon. He is making bridges so as to get a soft landing after office.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by southsouthking(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
pquaver:

But wike came to tell you who to vote. Pdo told you to bite same man the called corrupt as governor of Edo.. See as ur hypocrisy clear na

So who you want make i vote for come February 2023?
If you mention Tinubu name, then i go know why you mention me.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Deadlytruth(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
See as u dey call efcc as if efcc dey work for politicians body. Efcc is only functional when it comes to yahoo boys and as well as playing games with politicians. Have u ask urself how come Lucky Igbinedion is still walking freely all over Nigeria despite wasting 8yrs of Edo people's time?

Bros Oshiomole should just go and die jor. By the way, who give Oshiomole the right to dey decide who Edo people wan vote and not to vote for? Was it the same Oshiomole that was shouting say no godfatherism in 2008? Ize Iyamu would have done better for himself if Oshiomole wasn't involved in in campaign.
At least EFCC made lucky enter into a plea bargain which actually proved he stole. EFCC successfully got Bode George convicted and jailed. Many more.
Gabriel Igbinedion dictated twice to Edo people on whom to vote for. Remember when he admitted his son failed woefully in his first term but asked Edo people to vote for him to repeat the class and they actually did? That was the darkest moment in Edo godfarherism history. Remember how Anenih imposed Osunbor and when Osunbor began to prove stubborn he removed him through the courts as some Edo people would argue? Godfarherism actually started from Edo State so I find it funny when Edo people now try to create the impression that godfarherism is a taboo in the state.
The only time Edo people would have been adjudged to truly detest attempts to dictate their choices is if they had rejected both Obaseki and Iyamu and voted for a new party altogether. Voting for Obaseki being presented by the same Dan Orbih who had initially called him a thief and certificate forger is same as voting for Iyamu being presented by the same Oshiomhole who too had initially called him a thief and cultist. I don't see any difference between them.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by aje55393: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mr Project, Come to River State in the Next 20 years you will see the mark of Wike Projects but some people are making us to believe OBI turned Anambra to Dubai but it is not visible. God bless SoludoMr Project, Come to River State in the Next 20 years you will see the mark of Wike Projects but some people are making us to believe OBI turned Anambra to Dubai but it is not visible. God bless Soludo...
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by EgusiShankly: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Your response here only shows you never followed the issue of open grazing holistically hence you have a very shallow understanding of the arguemens for and against it in different parts of the country. On the other hand you probably are in pursuit of political correctness hence your cleverly ignore the nuances of the issue to accuse me of lying spirit.
First and foremost, the publication you referenced above is one in which Obaseki was speaking as a one party side to the issue. Did you hear Buhari's side of what they discussed before you believed Obaseki who has showed himself to be very untrustworthy? Have you forgotten that Edo State Civil Societies Organization issued a statement asking Obaseki to furnish the public with the complete details of the meeting he had with Buhari?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/you-have-betrayed-edo-people-by-accepting-national-livestock-transformation-plan-edosco-te%25E2%2580%258Ells-obaseki/%3famp
Note where the report reads:
"He therefore admonished Edo State governor to give Edo people the details of the meeting between him and Buhari"

Secondly, as shown in your own link, the ranching issue was basically about the National Livestock Transmission Plan of the Federal Government which was being suspected to be a repackaged RUGA proposal that had already been discredited and rejected by all Southern governors. And in truth the NLTP was actually an offer by which the FG was seeking to create cattle colonies in Southern States hence Some Southern governors met and rejected it but now argued that Cattle reading was private business for which land should be acquired from state governors by any interested individual rather the FG cleverly confiscating state lands for them. Now why on earth should Obaseki go to Buhari and inform him that Edo people wanted to key into NLTP which was in conception a plan by the FG to take lands and give to people, and at the same time declare that the same Edo people had agreed that cattle rearing was a private business for which any interested person should buy land for himself? Can't you see that contradiction in his utterances which shows clearly that he wasn't really speaking the minds of the Edo people?

Note where the link I already posted above also reports as follows:

Furthermore, the Edo state government decided to hold a town hall meeting on the 11th of October, 2021.........Never during the meeting did the governor inform participants of his intention to meet with President Mohammadu Buhari for Edo state to key into the National Livestock Transformation Plan which was initially code-named Rural Grazing Area (RUGA).The concept is for the federal government to create reserves as ranches for pastoralists that will serve as settlements for herders in states that subscribe to the plan. Several states have rejected the plan because they felt cattle rearing is a private business venture and should be left for the private investors to build ranches themselves instead of creating another community or colony of herders in states. They fear for future claims to such colonies which could lead to a communal clash”, Ochei stated........“The provision of colonies to cattle owners should be discouraged.

From all the above it should be clear to you that perceived the NLTP as a proposal for cattle colonies yet Obaseki went to Buhari to give him false information that Edo State people had keyed into it and contradicted himself right there that they at the same time agreed that cattle rearing was private business for which the people wanted FG to sponsor them in acquiring the lands for cattle rearing. Which Edo person is known to ever rear cattle if I may ask you and Obaseki? These are the shaddy and dubious dealings which Wike was talking about regarding Obaseki.

Below is Punch Newspaper report on the issue and it is clear that Obaseki was in those meetings in which it was concluded that NLTP was a cattle colonies proposal in disguise and agreed with the other Southern governors, yet he would later go and lie that Edo people had bought into it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/farmer-herder-crisis-six-states-reject-fgs-livestock-scheme/%3famp

How on earth do you just go and bring sources which give half-baked reports and then you speak authoritatively baded on them? Did Edo people even welcome NLTS at all in the first instance? Did Obaseki inform Edo people in the Town Hall meeting he held with them as shown in the links I have posted? Did any Edo person mandate him in that meeting to solicit funds from Buhari on their behalf for livestock rearing? Why lie against the people?

You didn't even mention that the rogue tried to enforce compulsory covid vaccination (no where else in the world that was done) just so he could get financial aid from foreign agencies. Discoveries have shown the fallacies and health dangers these vaccines have caused to their victims - something Obaseki was ready to foist on Edo people. This is the highest form of betrayal of public trust
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Myself2(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oh please.spare me that Wike rubbish

Wike : Such a narcissistic prick always seeking for attention
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by oyeb15: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike will beg for forgiveness in later years. He's an infant in politics. He's rocking his boat everyday.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Voiceofthestree: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Chinjo2:
Obaseki is not like Ortom or any of the so called G5 Governors. Because you supported him you now wanted to turn him to your errand boy. In Edo, we hate tyrany go and ask Oshiomhole. And in case you have forgotten, Edo no be Benue.

Shut up to get sense reach those men
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by TheOgaBoss: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Austindark:
I don't know what Wike asked from Obaseki that resulted in their fallout, but I think Obaseki should have been loyal to Wike.
Wike risked all to get him back in the corridor of power.
Never bite the Finger that feeds you.
oga forget all those loud noises during campaign Edo people did not vote obaseki because of wike, wike has 0 influence on Edo voters, with or without him obaseki would have still won.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by pquaver(m): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2022
southsouthking:

So who you want make i vote for come February 2023?
If you mention Tinubu name, then i go know why you mention me.

You have no point. If I tell you Tinubu, he is a contestant in the race. Did I tell u not to vote obi or atiku? Is your personal choice.. Respect that of others.. But what I am showing you is the hypocrisy in your talk.. Obi atiku and Tinubu.. Non is a messiah. Know this an know peace.. But if it is contribution to their state in government Tinubu stands head and shoulders above both.. The development in lagos can be felt even from far away anambra and adamawa.. Hate is the worst think in the world, it can't let one reason clearly.. I know because I Schooled in lagos as far back as since 1996 so I know exactly what I saw.. And I am an igbo man.. It has nothing to do with sentiments..
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by southsouthking(m): 5:10am On Nov 17, 2022
pquaver:

You have no point. If I tell you Tinubu, he is a contestant in the race. Did I tell u not to vote obi or atiku? Is your personal choice.. Respect that of others.. But what I am showing you is the hypocrisy in your talk.. Obi atiku and Tinubu.. Non is a messiah. Know this an know peace.. But if it is contribution to their state in government Tinubu stands head and shoulders above both.. The development in lagos can be felt even from far away anambra and adamawa.. Hate is the worst think in the world, it can't let one reason clearly.. I know because I Schooled in lagos as far back as since 1996 so I know exactly what I saw.. And I am an igbo man.. It has nothing to do with sentiments..

Bros dey calm down you hear.

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by DennisEche(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2022
duality:

We can't vote Agbado or mikano.

We are voting Obi

Simple!!!

In addition,

We won't allow you rig in our domain. Never forget that.
Which domain, How many registered voters do you have? if the election is done by tribal sentiment can Obi win. You need to court people outside your region
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Lannister360: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Majesty2:
God bless Tinubu
You don't have sense, tribalism have taken over your brain.

"na Yoruba man de rule" na that one you go chop for the next 4years if Tinubu enter?

Try to think beyond tribe, the one when Buhari do you never reach? Abi suffer nor de tire you ?
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by duality(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2022
DennisEche:

Which domain, How many registered voters do you have? if the election is done by tribal sentiment can Obi win. You need to court people outside your region

No I'm not talking tribe. I'm talking Competence Character and Comment.

Obi is by far the best. Any right thinking person knows this irrespective of party or tribe.

Abeg no more incompetent people and thieves in government.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by djseanjohn77: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

Bro relax.......its for promotional purposes only. No harm intended.....are you an OBIDIENT? If yes you won't have a problem with this message. And lastly, if the message is painfully hurting you badly, you can always close your eyes. God has sent obi to save Nigeria as he save the world 2000 years ago. Therefore I have faith that God through Obi will save Nigeria. Therefore my message is not to cause blasphemy but reaffirm the statement that "God as sent Peter obi to save us"

If truly God has chosen to appoint him, then the constant online pressure and curses on everyone that does not belong to the Obi train should not happen....Cos if it is God, nothing can stop it, or isn't that what the bible teaches?

Same as we imposed Buhari on ourselves and call it God's choice.....My take is until we allow God to play is part, and we do ours, always involving God when we know it's or own choice is an aberration in itself that will continue to consume us. Just like Isreal in the same bible you drew your lines from, they did the same errors many times, and until they allowed God to play His part.
Ps 20: 7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
Rom 13: 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but from God; the powers that be are ordained by God.
Daniel 2:21 “It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men. And knowledge to men of understanding.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by pquaver(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
southsouthking:

Bros dey calm down you hear.

Nwanne we na we we.. Politicians na them them
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by southsouthking(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
pquaver:

Nwanne we na we we.. Politicians na them them

Nwanne na for Igbo, I'm Edo State, bini by Blood.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by pquaver(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2022
southsouthking:

Nwanne na for Igbo, I'm Edo State, bini by Blood.

You get it wrong.. Nwanne na for Nigerian masses.. Them them na for politicians.. Where u from don't matter
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Deadlytruth(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
EgusiShankly:

You didn't even mention that the bastard tried to enforce compulsory covid vaccination (no where else in the world that was done) just so he could get financial aid from foreign agencies. Discoveries have shown the fallacies and health dangers these vaccines have caused to their victims - something Obaseki was ready to foist on Edo people. This is the highest form of betrayal of public trust

How many of his ills would one even mention? I just mentioned one here and somebody who didn't understand that NLTP was RUGA in repackaged form labelled me a victim of lying spirit.
That compulsory COVID 19 vaccination was just something people couldn't understand. Meanwhile, while pretending to be concerned about the people's health hence enforcing the compulsory so-called vaccination against COVID-19, he was secretly hoarding the palliatives meant to be distributed to the common man to cushion the economic effects of the pandemic. It took people attacking and bursting open the warehouse of the items on getting to discover the man's hypocrisy and wickedness.
Obaseki's mind changed about Cattle Colonies and he became pro-NLTP as soon as the presidency announced that N6bn would be released to states which showed interest.
That man loves money so much that he wouldn't mind putting his hands into fire to pick half burnt cash.
He even recently tried to introduce a very obnoxious form of tenement rate system in Edo State after it was successfully resisted by residents, he resorted to imposing a monthly levy N4,500 on Okada riders in the state and down to the most rural areas where these motorcyclists are riding on roads he has refused to attend to.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by seunfape(m): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2022
I guess Obaseki must be betrayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.