Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election (42605 Views)

Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Armaggedon: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
wike running mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Falter7: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by epondudu: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hope this Wike is not working for APC
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Bagu1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike is not bigger than PDP

The party will outlive him.

Atiku is coming... Up PDP

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by fk001(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
PDP bigger than you.

So you except Obaseki to lick you ass just like those 4 old zombies that have been following you around?

Obaskei loyalty is with his party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Pvin: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
I can't wait for the time the electorate will clear this our politicians that the power to decide on who to elect is in the electorate hands and not theirs.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Lionnation: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hahaha, I laugh in Katanga
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by ufuosman(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
OK na
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Shaev7(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Coin has 2 sides, head or tail.
Make your choice before the game begins.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Pipapi1: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wallowing in the pains of your "Edo no be Lagos"

We told them but it's like the case of a dog that is destined to lost, he will never hear the warning whistle of the hunter!

Now they have been suffering in silence for the past 2 years!

Edo can never be Lagos - let that sink!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by OVB123: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just like the proverbial saying "the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know." Obaseki is a born betrayer.

3 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by FireUpNow(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
The biggest betrayals in life are politicians. Spite and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Lawalatm: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
2023 elections will be very interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Almaigaa: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
I knew from the beginning that Obaseki is not a human being.

Obaseki is a disgrace to the good People of Edo State. He is incompetent and lack foresight.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by ladipo007: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
What is wrong with wike?must you continue in the pain of your defeat?others have moved on.If u know you are a man try and decamp at least in 2015 those aggrieved govs decamped to APC.Pls don't seat on the fence be bold enough,today atiku tomorrow obaseki next tomorrow okowa must you fight everybody.Sir the same Peter obi that you chased out of PDP just because of your greed and you also called different types of name just because he went to atiku presidential campaign flag off is now a presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Uniquekriss(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Majesty2:
God bless Tinubu
even with the show of shame displayed yesterday? Someone who has dementia, you can see it, he keeps showcasing it Una mumu na high klass sha

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Chisave: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
You still dey buga naaa, after 29th May na him you go know who be who

Still dey form HITLER up and down

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by duro4chang(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Edo no be Lagos now
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Idiko1: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
DennisEche:
Mr Project, Come to River State in the Next 20 years you will see the mark of Wike Projects but some people are making us to believe OBI turned Anambra to Dubai but it is not visible. God bless Soludo

Nigerians have a way with stupid analogy. Dubai is a responsibility of a country. Anambra State does not even have one federal presence talk less of being the responsibility of federal republic of Nigeria. Nobody is making you think Peter Obi even attempted to turn Anambra State into Dubai. You are being screwed by silly figment of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by millionaireman: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
politicoNG:
[b]

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/wike-apologises-to-oshiomhole-regrets-working-for-obasekis-re-election/

Wike and the G5 governors are defending the unity of Nigeria.
A president Atiku Abubakar after president Buhari is no good for continuity of one Nigeria. Enuf said.
Alas, whoever presidential candidate that Wike and the G5 governors support, is their own take.
But one wishes they understand that ObiDatti ticket is the best of all to enhance Nigeria's future.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by djseanjohn77: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi), that whoever(NIGERIANS) believes in him(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi) shall not perish but have eternal life.

BLASPHEMY IN THE NAME OF POLITICS, which is why you keep failing - your hope and trust is in man, look up to God and He will give you the right person to rule you, but year in year out, you go after your own heart, and still not learning. Now using his name to substitute Jesus Christ's is blasphemy of highest order, i hope you know you have brought doom on him with this. Israelite's story should be a big lesson you should draw experience from in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by seunmind44: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Traitor
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by gassbee: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thank God say dem no choose u as VP
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by porthouse7(f): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obi go back to Anambra

5 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by millionaireman: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
slivertongue:
“I listened to you (Wike) attentively and you said Peter Obi is coming tomorrow. I want to congratulate you for that because I also invited Peter Obi when I was governor and those executive exchanges have a way of communicating to our people that political divide is not war,”

Adams Oshiomhole talked like a prophet here. Only the initiated can understand him.

Partisan leanings apart, it's only a most incurable ethno-religious bigot who can sideline ObiDatti ticket but choose Tinubu/Shettima or Atiku/Okowa ticket to lead contemporary Nigeria.
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by seunmind44: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi), that whoever(NIGERIANS) believes in him(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi) shall not perish but have eternal life.
this is blasphemy, stop it

4 Likes

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by FreeStuffsNG: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
I knew from the beginning that Obaseki is not a human being.
Smh. I honestly do not know why you all struggle to make points without insulting . You youths are playing with your future if you keep at this disrespectful and intellectually shallow approach to engaging with your public leaders. They will defeat you over and over again because you are insulting but not engaging constructively.

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by fredoooooo: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
We told you .. but anyway .. game on
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike is just embarrassing his own citizens...!

How can citizens feel so comfortable to be taken for a ride by those they elected into office?!!

Rivers citizens, I just dey observe una! If y'all don't deal with this man next year, then una fall hand!

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by davidtemi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike is APC member take it or u leave it. He should just come out straight abeg
Re: I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election by muykem: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

do you know him personally?
There's nobody that ever support him in one way or the other that will not regret it. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.