Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this (9188 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by jeromestarks: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:
please permit my grammatical error please.

I work as an house keeper in one hotel here in kogi State. They do pay us 18k monthly.

One outstanding rules of the hotel is " don't collect any customer number, inrespective of the situation." so day before yesterday morning a guest check in, then yesterday morning I went inside to clean his room. I greeted him and start my cleaning, then he start asking me where I'm from, and my level of education and I told him. he said me based on the way I greeted and attend to him.

So later in the afternoon when he was checking out he came to the reception and ask for the guy That clean his room. he don't know my name cos I don't tell him.

They called me and in the presence of my supervisor and the deputy director the man ask for my phone number. at first I was shocked. I don't even know what to do or say.

For it not to look as if I don't want to give him, then I called out the number for him. He said he's travelling that when he will be coming back, he will call me I then thank him and went back to my department.

I get to work today my HOD said the deputy director is calling me in the office only for me to get there and he handed me my deducted salary that I am sacked. I asked why, he said I should meet my supervisor that he don't have time, I start begging him even though at first I don't know what happened.

I went to meet the supervisor and he said I gave out my contact to a customer yesterday. I went back to meet the deputy director and he ask the security to ordered me out.

I was weeping as I was trekking home this morning.

only God knows where I will see another work to take care of my siblings again. cry
Next time don't break the rules of wherever you're working. Ciao!
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by xtivin2: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:

I work as an house keeper in one hotel here in kogi State. They do pay us 18k monthly.

One outstanding rules of the hotel is " don't collect any customer number, inrespective of the situation." so day before yesterday morning a guest check in, then yesterday morning I went inside to clean his room. I greeted him and start my cleaning, then he start asking me where I'm from, and my level of education and I told him. he said me based on the way I greeted and attend to him.

So later in the afternoon when he was checking out he came to the reception and ask for the guy That clean his room. he don't know my name cos I don't tell him.

They called me and in the presence of my supervisor and the deputy director the man ask for my phone number. at first I was shocked. I don't even know what to do or say.

For it not to look as if I don't want to give him, then I called out the number for him. He said he's travelling that when he will be coming back, he will call me I then thank him and went back to my department.

I get to work today my HOD said the deputy director is calling me in the office only for me to get there and he handed me my deducted salary that I am sacked. I asked why, he said I should meet my supervisor that he don't have time, I start begging him even though at first I don't know what happened.

I went to meet the supervisor and he said I gave out my contact to a customer yesterday. I went back to meet the deputy director and he ask the security to ordered me out.

only God knows where I will see another work to take care of my siblings again. cry
Sorry about this experience o. But as a smart person you should have told them you have him wrong number in order not to be rude. Better opportunity bro
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by ifada123: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:

Where is your location?
Can you do gate keeper and massager in a school?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
ifada123:
Where is your location? Can you do gate keeper and massager in a school?
I'm in kogi State.. lokoja to be precise
secondary School?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by OfficialP: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's well even though I have my doubt, you can't just break company rules in the presence of your bosses, it's just not possible.

It's well

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by ipobarecriminals: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
sad sad sad shocked sad Dnt need cast down.GOD doesn't have abandoned projects. Goodness will speak for u.Grace will answer for u
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nursepepeye(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:

you said salary is 18k? God will suprise you, God just remove you from a failure

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by The5DME(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:

When you don't have helper that's one of the things you will be seeing.

my parents are poor and I promise myself never to be poor in life again.

I sometimes clean shit of Yahoo boys that came to Lodge. and Yes some are my agemate And some I senior them.

I can't do Yahoo cos that's not the life i want.

my 18,000 salary will sometimes finish within 2 days of collecting it. ... They do pay us around 7 to 8 of another month sef.
So, why complain then?

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:

The lord will provide for you. But people ought to keep emotions aside and be real. You knew the rules. Why break them? 18k salary?please how do u survive?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Benki003(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
I don't fuckin trust this story

Op try another one

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Hedgefunds: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:

secondary School?

Can you do any work in Lagos?.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by qwertyboss(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
Sorry for ur lost job. Just have it in mind that something big is coming ur way.

But how do u people cope with all this 15,000, 18,000 and 20,000 jobs in this present days economy?
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Moh247: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Call the customer and explain to him
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Benprince25: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
I stay in Lagos ooo my brother, I have 3 yrs experience in hotel stuffs ( receptionist, supervisor, house keeping) please help me.... I stay at ojo Lagos.. 09090894903

18k house keeping job...na WA

If to say you dey Lagos,I for link you for same house keeping job sharperly..

Just hope on God as there's no miracle he can't pull[/quote]
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by BaddestQueen(f): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
Call the customer and explain to him
shatap

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Moh247: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu will lule pii

Rule 1

Off topics and derailing

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Rickmann: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ready100:

What sort of wickedness is this?
Were you supposed to ignore the guest.

Listen , when one door closes, another opens.
I think this is God working. Don't be downcast..relax, that guest will call you soon.

As you wait, you can perhaps find something little to engage in. It's well.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Gold179: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
I feel your pains, but don't worry a greater work is coming your way.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by elyte89: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Sorry...

The pay is low. But 18k per month is better then nothing per month. It is well just trust God, things would get better.

In lagos context,it’s not better,it’s better to stay at home idle Dan going to such work place ,na depression go kill dt person
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Terror48: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Una dey try ooo.I still find it difficult to cope with a salary of 300k.And you are earning 18k
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by minasu190: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
God is cooking something big for you, be prayerful, and don't relent.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Akunatakasi(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
That man that collected your number might be the stepping stone you need to soar like am eagle
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Streetmovement(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oluwa Don promote you but you don't know
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 1:40am On Nov 17, 2022
Hedgefunds:

Yes sir
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 1:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Hedgefunds:

Yes sir I can do
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 3:46am On Nov 17, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

please how do u survive?

it's just God oo.
18k with lot of stress and misuses. sometimes before they pay the salary it will be next month 7 or 8.

it's just God ma.

that's why I'm praying maybe I can get another job. honestly.

thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by ifada123: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

secondary School?
Yes secondary school. But I am in Benin
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Dailyparrot: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Nursepepeye:
you said salary is 18k? God will suprise you, God just remove you from a failure

You guys screaming 18k, that is not Lagos oo.

That 18k in Kogi is equivalent to 25k in Lagos ceteris paribus.

Op, just know that in a workplace, the theory of Deontology applies.

Deontology is an ethical theory that says actions are good or bad according to a clear set of rules
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Dailyparrot:

You guys screaming 18k, that is not Lagos oo.

That 18k in Kogi is equivalent to 25k in Lagos ceteris paribus.

Op, just know that in a workplace, the theory of Deontology applies.

Deontology is an ethical theory that says actions are good or bad according to a clear set of rules

No sir, 18k is thesame 18k everywhere. .,
Price of things are going high everyday here

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by KingAzubuike(f): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Realguyman1:
Sorry for ur lost job. Just have it in mind that something big is coming ur way.

But how do u people cope with all this 15,000, 18,000 and 20,000 jobs in this present days economy?
Most people who earn that range like OP get free accommodation. When you have free accommodation, weytin remain again. Moreover they get tips from customers. If na hotel work, some customers might decide to buy you free drinks and you keep the money. Those guys dey ball jare forget the 18k grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabregas Had An Erection While Kissing Girlfriend - See John Terry's Reaction / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? / Team Virgin Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.