Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this (9192 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nursepepeye(f): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Dailyparrot:

You guys screaming 18k, that is not Lagos oo.

That 18k in Kogi is equivalent to 25k in Lagos ceteris paribus.

Op, just know that in a workplace, the theory of Deontology applies.

Deontology is an ethical theory that says actions are good or bad according to a clear set of rules
18k anywhere in Nigeria is poor. I use 20k data in a month tho for business purposes
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Realguyman1(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Most people who earn that range like OP get free accommodation. When you have free accommodation, weytin remain again. Moreover they get tips from customers. If na hotel work, some customers might decide to buy you free drinks and you keep the money. Those guys dey ball jare forget the 18k grin
That one join sha
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:
please permit my grammatical error please.

I work as an house keeper in one hotel here in kogi State. They do pay us 18k monthly.

One outstanding rules of the hotel is " don't collect any customer number, inrespective of the situation." so day before yesterday morning a guest check in, then yesterday morning I went inside to clean his room. I greeted him and start my cleaning, then he start asking me where I'm from, and my level of education and I told him. he said me based on the way I greeted and attend to him.

So later in the afternoon when he was checking out he came to the reception and ask for the guy That clean his room. he don't know my name cos I don't tell him.

They called me and in the presence of my supervisor and the deputy director the man ask for my phone number. at first I was shocked. I don't even know what to do or say.

For it not to look as if I don't want to give him, then I called out the number for him. He said he's travelling that when he will be coming back, he will call me I then thank him and went back to my department.

I get to work today my HOD said the deputy director is calling me in the office only for me to get there and he handed me my deducted salary that I am sacked. I asked why, he said I should meet my supervisor that he don't have time, I start begging him even though at first I don't know what happened.

I went to meet the supervisor and he said I gave out my contact to a customer yesterday. I went back to meet the deputy director and he ask the security to ordered me out.

I was weeping as I was trekking home this morning.

only God knows where I will see another work to take care of my siblings again. cry
Obedience is better than sacrifice. The decision to sack you is harsh on you but fair to your employers. Honestly I could fail such task too when carried away or trying not to appear rude. Maybe you could v told the man you can get my contact from my employers.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Omoapena(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Realguyman1:
Sorry for ur lost job. Just have it in mind that something big is coming ur way.

But how do u people cope with all this 15,000, 18,000 and 20,000 jobs in this present days economy?

Exactly my thought, money that's not enough for feeding in a week cry

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Spanishmilf(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Sorry...

The pay is low. But 18k per month is better then nothing per month. It is well just trust God, things would get better.
18k monthly is nothing stop justifying rubbish
How much do you spend on food/data weekly

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Omoapena(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

According to the comment so far, I've learned my lesson. Yes I should collect the man number or card instead.

They don't usually called me to the reception like that, so them calling me came as a surprise to me.

I first thought maybe one room i clean was not properly clean enough. tbh that's what I was thinking, only to meet the man there.

Him asking me for my number came as a surprise to me.

I've learned my lesson..

and I don't need any funds from anyone, cos no amount you will give me will be enough for me in this economy.

But if anyone has another job for me, I'll gladly accept.... maybe a 20k job.

Thank you.

So, if you're given 500k, it won't be enough to start up something?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by lereinter(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2022
How many hours per day do you have to work in that 18k per month salary

How many months have you spent there

Let's say it's a job you are learning a skill eg desktop publishing centre, trading etc that you can use to setup your own now, that's acceptable

May God help you soonest. Amen
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by lereinter(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Nursepepeye:
18k anywhere in Nigeria is poor. I use 20k data in a month tho for business purposes

Is that your pics in your profile

O GA O
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by nickyj19: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

I work as an house keeper in one hotel here in kogi State. They do pay us 18k monthly.

One outstanding rules of the hotel is " don't collect any customer number, inrespective of the situation." so day before yesterday morning a guest check in, then yesterday morning I went inside to clean his room. I greeted him and start my cleaning, then he start asking me where I'm from, and my level of education and I told him. he said me based on the way I greeted and attend to him.

So later in the afternoon when he was checking out he came to the reception and ask for the guy That clean his room. he don't know my name cos I don't tell him.

They called me and in the presence of my supervisor and the deputy director the man ask for my phone number. at first I was shocked. I don't even know what to do or say.

For it not to look as if I don't want to give him, then I called out the number for him. He said he's travelling that when he will be coming back, he will call me I then thank him and went back to my department.

I get to work today my HOD said the deputy director is calling me in the office only for me to get there and he handed me my deducted salary that I am sacked. I asked why, he said I should meet my supervisor that he don't have time, I start begging him even though at first I don't know what happened.

I went to meet the supervisor and he said I gave out my contact to a customer yesterday. I went back to meet the deputy director and he ask the security to ordered me out.

only God knows where I will see another work to take care of my siblings again. cry
I don't use to believe that every disappointed is a blessing, but last week I confirmed that truly every disappointed is truly a blessing when there is life there is still hope

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Omoapena:

With that amount, its will definitely be enough to start up something...

I appreciate
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2022
lereinter:

How many hours per day do you have to work in that 18k per month salary

How many months have you spent there

Let's say it's a job you are learning a skill eg desktop publishing centre, trading etc that you can use to setup your own now, that's acceptable

May God help you soonest. Amen

I have only one day off for a week. Meaning I work everyday except one day which is my off day. cry

Been there for almost 9 month now.

Thanks sir
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Hezzyluv: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Spanishmilf:
18k monthly is nothing stop justifying rubbish
How much do you spend on food/data weekly

Sometin dey worry u Did I justified 18k as superb pay from what I wrote.

The person lamenting he had lost his job, do you think he absolutely depend on the salary alone without any money coming from side before the month end?

If he choose not to go for the work, would you even give him 5k per month? "Or rather he should go and seat down and join team begi begi. undecided
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Promzy99: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Nice comments from everyone... OP The bitter Truth is... Start looking for another job immediately...

The man who took ur number may not or would never come... Never you keep wishing or acting like he's gonna give u hope...

Live like you never saw him. He could be a Devil in disguise...

And next time, try to play by d rules of whoever employed you... Or you rather go acquire a skill and enjoy freedom...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Gandrova: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Don't panic Almighty God will pick your calls very soon

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Joeyfizzo: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Has he called u?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Has he called u?
No. he has not
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Joeyfizzo: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

No.
he has not
can u work in Abuja?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

When you don't have helper that's one of the things you will be seeing.

my parents are poor and I promise myself never to be poor in life again.

I sometimes clean shit of Yahoo boys that came to Lodge. and Yes some are my agemate And some I senior them.

I can't do Yahoo cos that's not the life i want.

my 18,000 salary will sometimes finish within 2 days of collecting it. ... They do pay us around 7 to 8 of another month sef.

I've been there, may God change our story, that's what I was doing b4 I left for school.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Tegabadguy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

so sori dear
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
powerhouse3:
18k house keeping job...na WA

If to say you dey Lagos,I for link you for same house keeping job sharperly..

Just hope on God as there's no miracle he can't pull
Na the same.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

That's just it.
I don't even know what to do at this point. honestly. ... I can't call home to tell them.
The guest for dash you money not asking for your number
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abi1985:
can someone in this group help give OP money at least N100000k/ can any good meaning Nigerian who feel and help?
any amount is good enough, nothing is too small
Give him na
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

That's just it.
I don't even know what to do at this point. honestly. ... I can't call home to tell them.
Drop your Oga or supervisor's contact let call him and beg on your behalf.Yeye Bello state
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Vincent580: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Send me a private message so that I can assist u a little bit.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Rrchrd(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
can u work in Abuja?
Sir please can you help me with job in Abuja
God/Allah will bless you
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Sirchiboy: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Terror48:
Una dey try ooo.I still find it difficult to cope with a salary of 300k.And you are earning 18k
Where do you work?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Sirchiboy: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Omoapena:

It will be more than enough sir.
God bless you
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Spanishmilf(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Sometin dey worry u Did I justified 18k as superb pay from what I wrote.

The person lamenting he had lost his job, do you think he absolutely depend on the salary alone without any money coming from side before the month end?

If he choose not to go for the work, would you even give him 5k per month? "Or rather he should go and seat down and join team begi begi. undecided

if he do begi begi for a fulll month he will def eand more than 18k
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ready100:

Bro dont wooory..i will guv u 3 of my babes (Prettygirl200, Virginprincess and Limaqueen98)...they all singles & ready to mingle sir.....THANK ME LATER!!!!....... .. (no oofeinse) smiley
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vincent580:
Send me a private message so that I can assist u a little bit.

I just send you a message sir.
God bless you sir....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.