Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this (9193 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
can u work in Abuja?

Yes sir.. I'll gladly accept it sir.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
can u work in Abuja?
Yes sir I can
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vincent580:
Send me a private message so that I can assist u a little bit.

I've replied sir. Thank you and God bless you
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Ready100:

According to the comment so far, I've learned my lesson. Yes I should collect the man number or card instead.

They don't usually called me to the reception like that, so them calling me came as a surprise to me.

I first thought maybe one room i clean was not properly clean enough. tbh that's what I was thinking, only to meet the man there.

Him asking me for my number came as a surprise to me.

I've learned my lesson..

and I don't need any funds from anyone, cos no amount you will give me will be enough for me in this economy.

But if anyone has another job for me, I'll gladly accept.... maybe a 20k job.

Thank you.

20k is too small, you write well. I hope you can something better. Have you thought of teaching English?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Abi1985:

20k is too small, you write well. I hope you can something better. Have you thought of teaching English?

I'm not very good at speaking English Sir. I can only write but not speak.

God bless you sir
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Vincent580:
Send me a private message so that I can assist u a little bit.

I would actually definitely love to express my very gratitude as well as more of my appreciation for the very gift sir.

May God almighty bless you and your family in Jesus name.

You shall never lack in Jesus name.
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by gugumaxta(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please help me with a job in Abuja. I have a lot of experiences in hospitality and services job (Hotel) Thanks
Joeyfizzo:
can u work in Abuja?
Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ready100:

I'm not very good at speaking English Sir. I can only write but not speak.

God bless you sir
Anyway if it is only cleaning jobs that are available, then go for it. If there are other jobs that pay better, i will advise you to give it a try

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by AishaDant(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
I am so sorry Op.
Don't worry, something bigger and better is coming your way.

I am sorry. Please, stay hopeful.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this by Ready100: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
AishaDant:
I am so sorry Op. Don't worry, something bigger and better is coming your way.
I am sorry. Please, stay hopeful.
Thank you ma'am. I'm just seeing your message.
I very big Amen to your prayers ma.
good afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend / Why Do All Men Like Female Butts? (adults Only Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.