Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? (5948 Views)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Yes please. I'm only corroborating what you have said.
Alright ma smiley

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Idonweak: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2022
greenermodels:
please, don't try this, you might actually end up in coma, I'm not joking.

Lies!!! I use weed as spice. Smoke it and I'm usually always high yet i have never had any medical condition or landed in a coma. Stop spreading fear

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by cayorday89(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
You probably didn't understand my input. No lady would get down with a guy for indomie and egg, A guy would tell a lady "I will give you indomie and egg off pant" and she would? A lady in the university? Come on!
If the case study represented on this thread are naive young girls lured to bed, there would be an argument. But a university student? That's ridiculous!

Yes some ladies are morally bereft and nymphomaniac but saying they were gotten with indomie and egg is nonsense.
I agree with your take to some extent, me na brother of three sisters, my immediate came to my school one time and one of my friends told me he likes her and I was like you should have done the talking yourself as me I don't link people up for relationship, he agreed and I gave him her number without telling my sister anything, others were saying why will I do that despite knowing who he is, I said it's about me knowing who my sister is, as he is not a player but few girls who fell for him were only attracted to him and wanted to satisfy their curiosity and urge shikena, he came back to tell me himself that my sister is a tough girl.

3 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by emmy512: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Crutech alumni girls left the group chat

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Mraaz(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Better than free

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Gandrova: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2022
We all have standard we adhere to, but sometimes standard are broken due to unforeseen circumstances. But some people don't have standard. I have met several ladies that would tell me boldly that I should buy Indomie, eggs and Irish Potatoes before action.

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by ANAAkarami: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Jewelries available

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by meobizy(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
SS1 topic.
Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by headbasher96(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
When ladies lower their standards and gets intimate with you lots for love and willingness,you call them cheap and hungry. Well I know for sure Ned won't call Regina cheap because he went a long way to have her.

You can't eat your cake and have it, Ladies should be expensive.
and how did ned go a long way in getting regina before u lot could confirm the rumour regina have remove kpata for ned

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by headbasher96(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Indomie and egg sa? Indomie! So men have bragging rights over a meal less than #500? I don't know why some women cheapen themselves that much.

Mothers should train their kids to be content with whatever is available in the family. The way I grew up, you won't believe it! If I no chop for 2 days, you won't know self, let alone you luring me to bed with cheap Indomie, Egbami!

Be modest. Don't run after any man's money, you can make more. I hate it when a man wants to play Lord, King and Master over me just because he's offering something no matter how big or small. Men will respect you when they find out you can breathe without them.
how i wish our nigerian girls will think the way u are thinking

Honestly parents need to do more that is the first place a child is trained to follow the right path

There is a woman in my compound that always push her daughter to go sleep with some rich bachelor tenants when her husband is away on business trips.

I was contemplating telling the man but a lady adviced me to mind my business
Oxygen is more expensive than her pussy like u can mess her with just lies not even indomie or egg las las i the press her from time to time though no be me say make she no get sense

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Savedday: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
If 9ja girls na better people you for happy na!

Abeg no waste your indomie and egg on those useless people.
Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Gandrova:
We all have standard we adhere to, but sometimes standard are broken due to unforeseen circumstances. But some people don't have standard. I have met several ladies that would tell me boldly that I should buy Indomie, eggs and Irish Potatoes before action.

Lol, Irish Potatoes cheesy

But Why the Preference for Indomie and Fried Eggs Particularly?

Is it dat It triggers release of Sexual hormones or wat?
Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by aktolly54(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:

In a Bank, One Guy was Bragging how he has used 'Indomie and Fried Eggs' to Bang Lots of Girls when He was Young!

But I Suspect these Girls were Mostly Under-18 Though.

But, This Indomie and Eggs, Is it an Aphrodisiac or What?

Does this Work for Mature ladies of 28,29 years?

Because One of my Female Colleague who is always Disturbing me is Visiting this Weekend..

I Want to Check Something..cool
if your female colleague already crush on you then is not about food you want to offer her when she visit. Just have a good mouth and your house is neatly arrange then you can fuc.k her .

Promise her heaven and earth, tell her you want to marry her then start trying to touch her breast and from there be ready to finger her puss.y

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Gandrova: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lol, Irish Potatoes cheesy

But Why the Preference for Indomie and Fried Eggs Particularly?

Is it dat It triggers release of Sexual hormones or wat?
Majority of the ladies love it. And they want it garnish. It doesn't trigger, but it a catalyst for seducttion.

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by GloriousGbola: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
No it doesn't! As a matter of fact no lady is cheap! Problem comes when these ladies lower their standards and get down you foolish guys without demanding anything in return, foolish guys who have the lowest esteem that can be found in humans who have glorified sex so much and never thought something as great as intimacy can ever get to their generation will start thinking of what they did to deserve such "mighty" gift.
And yes! He picks the highest he could ever afford. Indomie and egg.

If all you could ever brag with to get intimate with a lady is indomie and egg then you should be ashamed of yourself. You are not only broke but totally ungrateful for free gift of life. cheesy

Kip kwaiet lepa noodles - following the path of lepa shandy and lepa orobo cheesy

I am shit posting

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Kip kwaiet lepa noodles - following the path of lepa shandy and lepa orobo cheesy

I am shit posting
Lol, I kuku no understand what you typed cheesy

Ah thank God I didn't try to understand grin

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by dontrulee: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
All ladies are cheap!
If you're a lady don't attack me yet. Do you know why you're cheap? According to the norms(we have exceptions), a guy first "pursues" the lady and after he has gotten her "attention" the lady appears cheap to the guy (not absolute).

But that indomie and egg worked wonders in the past and it's still working wonders till now sef just that girls are more attracted to things like pizza, ice cream, sharwama and the likes.

Girls, abi I lie? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by GloriousGbola: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol, I kuku no understand what you typed cheesy

Ah thank God I didn't try to understand grin

These slangs go back to 2001/2002

Lepa shandy is an old Yoruba movie. Basically a lepa chick you can get down with for 20 bucks 'shandy'

Lepa orobo is a chick you can get down with for those orobo Pepsi /mirinda bottles

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

These slangs go back to 2001/2002

Lepa shandy is an old Yoruba movie. Basically a lepa chick you can get down with for 20 bucks 'shandy'

Lepa orobo is a chick you can get down with for those orobo Pepsi /mirinda bottles
Oh... I remember Lepa shandy, "call me Lepa shaaaandddyyy." grin but didn't know a slang or illustration was coined from that. cheesy

Well Shandy (can fish) is no longer cheap, Nah ritualist dey eat am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
headbasher96:

Honestly parents need to do more that is the first place a child is trained to follow the right path

There is a woman in my compound that always push her daughter to go sleep with some rich bachelor tenants when her husband is away on business trips.

Oxygen is more expensive than her pussy like u can mess her with just lies not even indomie or egg las las i the press her from time to time though no be me say make she no get sense

Lolss...

You are NOT different from the Bachelor Guys fvcking the Young Girl, then.

No Wonder Fireboy sang 'Na all of us be Ashawo'
Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by headbasher96(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolss...

You are NOT different from the Bachelor Guys fvcking the Young Girl, then.

No Wonder Fireboy sang 'Na all of us be Ashawo'
toh as a conjified dude hw i go do na aunty when kpekus is delivered on rubber plate

But come to think of it na who the reject F.O.C

Atleast i the save money wey i for the use date headache

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by DonroxyII: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
No it doesn't! As a matter of fact no lady is cheap! Problem comes when these ladies lower their standards and get down you foolish guys without demanding anything in return, foolish guys who have the lowest esteem that can be found in humans who have glorified sex so much and never thought something as great as intimacy can ever get to their generation will start thinking of what they did to deserve such "mighty" gift.
And yes! He picks the highest he could ever afford. Indomie and egg.

If all you could ever brag with to get intimate with a lady is indomie and egg then you should be ashamed of yourself. You are not only broke but totally ungrateful for free gift of life. cheesy
True Overbloated Talk!

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by DonroxyII: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2022
placeofallure:

Indomie and egg sa? Indomie! So men have bragging rights over a meal less than #500? I don't know why some women cheapen themselves that much.

Mothers should train their kids to be content with whatever is available in the family. The way I grew up, you won't believe it! If I no chop for 2 days, you won't know self, let alone you luring me to bed with cheap Indomie, Egbami!

Be modest. Don't run after any man's money, you can make more. I hate it when a man wants to play Lord, King and Master over me just because he's offering something no matter how big or small. Men will respect you when they find out you can breathe without them.
Different Background Different Trainings that's why the world is Diverse :

Indomie and Egg can still be used to Chop Buhari's Daughter, Dangote's Daughter, Even Dj Cuppy or Beyonce ...

It's not about the Food but the Love for the Man behind the food except He becomes an Unfortunate fellow grin

Meanwhile, Some girls are Longthroat and their Womanhood no mean much to them due to dysfunctional Background or Circumstances... Dem dey Use indomie and egg Chop dem Steady not just because of the food perse but the security of the man Against Her Background!

There is need to Protect Womanhood especially those who want to Be Protected not All Woman, I don't know how much Ministry of Women Affairs is doing about that .... I don't think we truly have laws protecting Women especially being Impregnated and Abandoned

The Mothers of Future Generations, Gen Z Pro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by DonroxyII: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2022
gfon:
That indomie and egg talk is nonsense,if a lady wants to have sex with you when she comes for a visit,she would,even if you offer her just a bottle of coke
or Nothing grin ..

I'm leaving in the next 10mins grin ...

E mean say

"Start Action Ogbeni no dey dull me" ...

Naija ladies format na wa grin

But Gen Z no dey format anything dem go talk am gbua ..

. "Dude, You dey house"

I dey ...

I'm coming for Gbola, Cook indomie and egg for me ooo grin ... Awon omo Endtym !

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by DonroxyII: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2022
headbasher96:

You wan tell her husband say his wife dey pi.mp his daughters to Rich Bachelor tenants .... grin ... You be weyrey ooo grin

No be say you care na Jealousy dey worry you as dem no bring the cherry come Ya side tongue

You Self come dey press the husband wife grin ..

That's one hell of an Environment grin... Kaiiiii .... !

Baba Weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by DonroxyII: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2022
aktolly54:
if your female colleague already crush on you then is not about food you want to offer her when she visit. Just have a good mouth and your house is neatly arrange then you can fuc.k her .

Promise her heaven and earth, tell her you want to marry her then start trying to touch her breast and from there be ready to finger her puss.y
Hell is scorching bro ...
Why lie to someone because you wanna shag ... Why Promise What You can't Afford ...

E go clear for una eyes as E dey roll grin

I no even wan make you know my worth so as not to become Mario or carry another Person belle come give me ! Shioor!

Go and become what you wanna be lieing about then You won't have any need to lie tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by aktolly54(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
Hell is scorching bro ...
Why lie to someone because you wanna shag ... Why Promise What You can't Afford ...

E go clear for una eyes as E dey roll grin

I no even wan make you know my worth so as not to become Mario or carry another Person belle come give me ! Shioor!

Go become what you wanna be lieing about and no need to lie !
he might actually like and marry the girl. Let me enlighten you about how men mind works; when a guy first meet a girl, we don't have serious intentions toward her but at time goes we begin see some quality in the lady life, we begin to have a true love for the lady and stay with her for real but in a case where no good quality is seen then na to discard her be next move

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by BigYash: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2022
All these ones forming "only cheap ladies" might have been banged without noodles sef. Na ladies when cheap pass dey make noise on issues like these pass. You will see a runs girl telling you " that girl na ashawo ,her yash no dey stay one place" meanwhile she worst o.. Na who dey listen to these bitches,I blame sha..

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by headbasher96(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
You wan tell her husband say his wife dey pi.mp his daughters to Rich Bachelor tenants .... grin ... You be weyrey no be say you care na Jealousy dey worry you as dem no bring the cherry come Ya side tongue

You Self come dey press the husband wife grin ..

That's one hell of an Area grin... Kaiiiii .... !

Baba Weyrey grin
did u read where i said i have been knacking the girl as well

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by gfon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
or Nothing grin ..

I'm leaving in the next 10mins grin ...

E mean say

"Start Action Ogbeni no dey dull me" ...

Naija ladies format na wa grin

But Gen Z no dey format anything dem go talk am gbua ..

. "Dude, You dey house"

I dey ...

I'm coming for Gbola, Cook indomie and egg for me ooo grin ... Awon omo Endtym !
lol bad guy...nah experience dey talk so

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by daveyjay(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
You want to check something in a lady you've not married??!

Thunder angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' / So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.