Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? (5945 Views)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Guys! Focus On Building Your Inner Self First If You Want to get laid easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by zexy2030(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
headbasher96:
how i wish our nigerian girls will think the way u are thinking

Honestly parents need to do more that is the first place a child is trained to follow the right path

There is a woman in my compound that always push her daughter to go sleep with some rich bachelor tenants when her husband is away on business trips.

I was contemplating telling the man but a lady adviced me to mind my business
Oxygen is more expensive than her pussy like u can mess her with just lies not even indomie or egg las las i the press her from time to time though no be me say make she no get sense
Your paining brain cannot tell you, that the real parent is the man or dad that traveled. That' women is her step mum. She is out to destroy the poor naive girl's life.

Report this to the husband and see his reaction and you will hear some deep secrets.

No woman will push her daughter out for immoralities while she is married and provided for.

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by headbasher96(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
zexy2030:

Your paining brain cannot tell you, that the real parent is the man or dad that traveled. That' women is her step mum. She is out to destroy the poor naive girl's life.

Report this to the husband and see his reaction and you will hear some deep secrets.

No woman will push her daughter out for immoralities while she is married and provided for.
oga we are the same tribe the woman is her biological mother

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by zexy2030(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
headbasher96:
oga we are the same tribe the woman is her biological mother
Well, that's what u think. But Checkout properly, that girl is not her daughter. Have u ever seen a father, teaching his son how to steal when the mum isn't around?

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by headbasher96(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
zexy2030:

Well, that's what u think. But Checkout properly, that girl is not her daughter. Have u ever seen a father, teaching his son how to steal when the mum isn't around?
come and help me check i have important things to do with my time
Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by DonroxyII: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
headbasher96:
did u read where i said i have been knacking the girl as well
Ya Left Nyansh Dia tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by headbasher96(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
Ya Left Nyansh Dia tongue
grin grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2022
DonroxyII:
Different Background Different Trainings that's why the world is Diverse :

Indomie and Egg can still be used to Chop Buhari's Daughter, Dangote's Daughter, Even Dj Cuppy or Beyonce ...

It's not about the Food but the Love for the Man behind the food except He becomes an Unfortunate fellow grin

Meanwhile, Some girls are Longthroat and their Womanhood no mean much to them due to dysfunctional Background or Circumstances... Dem dey Use indomie and egg Chop dem Steady not just because of the food perse but the security of the man Against Her Background!

There is need to Protect Womanhood especially those who want to Be Protected not All Woman, I don't know how much Ministry of Women Affairs is doing about that .... I don't think we truly have laws protecting Women especially being Impregnated and Abandoned

The Mothers of Future Generations, Gen Z Pro cheesy

Forget all dis Shalaye, Bro!

A Girl or Lady needs to have some Morals and Personal Discipline..

Otherwise, If she wants to use her Kpomor for Business, Men must Patronize! cool
Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2022
BigYash:
All these ones forming "only cheap ladies" might have been banged without noodles sef. Na ladies when cheap pass dey make noise on issues like these pass. You will see a runs girl telling you " that girl na ashawo ,her yash no dey stay one place" meanwhile she worst o.. Na who dey listen to these bitches,I blame sha..

No Lies@all.

Most Ladies likes to form High Class and Feel they are Better than Others.

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by Emilia154(f): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Its only those under 17 gurl that wil fall 4 ur trick of luring dem 4 sex wit indomie,now adays gan their eyes don tear reach back of their head,15 yrs old girl go day tel u say unless u buy phone 4 her,she no go open 4 u

1 Like

Re: Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily? by DonroxyII: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Forget all dis Shalaye, Bro!

A Girl or Lady needs to have some Morals and Personal Discipline..

Otherwise, If she wants to use her Kpomor for Business, Men must Patronize! cool
I no Shalaye give You Son ? I ain't Ya Bro

Go give girl Born in Mushin and Magodo slum some Morals and Discipline ... Girl wey ihm papa no show face since ihm mama Don get Her Belle ....

Girl Wey ihm papa no get time for Morals and Discipline for House ....

If you Patronise Her e mean say You ma self na Brolosho and she Be Olosho ...

Both of you na Weyrey na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? / The Cucumber Girl / SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.