Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? (6132 Views)

This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Uncle96(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Just because you meet foolish girls with easy virtues doesn't mean there are no decent girls out here.

Listen, some are created to be unfortunate in life. They are made to believe that they should accept the norm in the society. Those are the guys who marry anything - non virgins. These guys end up training someone else's child.
The worst part is that they will sponsor wedding ceremony, take care of in laws just to fvck a girl who was fvcked by another man without paying anything and they will still leave their inheritance for the children fathered by another man ( that's if the bastard child did not kill them early before they prepare a Will).

Others have made up their minds that the will not labour in vain. These category of guys will fvck any girl that opens her leg but will only start a family aith a virgin woman.

Never let anyone push you to marry a problem ,a sperm depot (non virgins).
If she lied that she was raped, just fvck and pass her to the next fvcker.

See one proud virgin here
https://www.nairaland.com/7437468/faith-ehimare-nigerian-virgin-corper

I celebrate this girl. I have sent her Facebook name to my elder brother who is really ready to marry. He is rich and learned. He's a good man.
Even if he didn't marry her, he will still be her friend. She's worth keeping. Not like these dogs (bitches) who are even ashamed of their own pvssy.

No wonder they (non virgins) are ashamed to talk about their virginity and quickly get angry when we advice men to marry Virgins.

May many of you who have fvcked more than one man never have peace in your marriages and relationships. May you be unlucky ALWAYS in everything this life throws at you.

You're the greatest fool in the history of mankind, of All the problems in this world, Women's virginity is your headache and you even had to bring it on here ? Fcking fowl
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Nobody can deceive a woman or girl into having sex if they don't allow it. Period.

Abi o. Loud it please.
Thumbs up bro.
I don't know why some chickens think a girl will have sex with whom she doesn't want.
Like she entered the room, sat on the bed, removed her top, removed her skirt, pulled her underwear, lay on the bed, open her laps, inserted the guys dck and moan until he cums. All without knowing what she was doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Awesometouch1: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
jeromestarks:
Just because you meet foolish girls with easy virtues doesn't mean there are no decent girls out here.

Listen, some are created to be unfortunate in life. They are made to believe that they should accept the norm in the society. Those are the guys who marry anything - non virgins. These guys end up training someone else's child.
The worst part is that they will sponsor wedding ceremony, take care of in laws just to fvck a girl who was fvcked by another man without paying anything and they will still leave their inheritance for the children fathered by another man ( that's if the bastard child did not kill them early before they prepare a Will).

Others have made up their minds that the will not labour in vain. These category of guys will fvck any girl that opens her leg but will only start a family aith a virgin woman.

Never let anyone push you to marry a problem ,a sperm depot (non virgins).
If she lied that she was raped, just fvck and pass her to the next fvcker.

See one proud virgin here
https://www.nairaland.com/7437468/faith-ehimare-nigerian-virgin-corper

I celebrate this girl. I have sent her Facebook name to my elder brother who is really ready to marry. He is rich and learned. He's a good man.
Even if he didn't marry her, he will still be her friend. She's worth keeping. Not like these dogs (bitches) who are even ashamed of their own pvssy.

No wonder they (non virgins) are ashamed to talk about their virginity and quickly get angry when we advice men to marry Virgins.

May many of you who have fvcked more than one man never have peace in your marriages and relationships. May you be unlucky ALWAYS in everything this life throws at you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calling Your Husband Daddy / Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is / A Night Of Two Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.