Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? (5856 Views)

This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2022
zexy2030:

Will u marry me? I want all my kids trained in the diaspora, this has been my ideal prayer. Message me, whenever u visit Nigeria. My contacts are on my profile page.
Lol... wahala
Not interested in marriage
Hmmm... Why don't you travel?
That's the new trending achievement now grin
The last time I visit Nigeria was 6 or 7 yrs ago smiley
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2022
jeromestarks:

The love. The devotion. The care. The attention. The provisions (food, Money, spiritual support etc). The protection. The advice. The commitments.

All these are what a virgin woman will enjoy.
Hmmm...Are you guys going to be faithful coz I didn't see it on what you stated. No cheating smiley
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by zexy2030(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... wahala
Not interested in marriage
Hmmm... Why don't you travel?
That's the new trending achievement now grin
The last time I visit Nigeria was 6 or 7 yrs ago smiley
Your are not interested because so many men are after you, and you feel your value isn't dropping anytime soon. Hmmmm. If I will advice you, this is the best time to choose a partner, now that u r hot. Don't wait till u r down with an ailment and you will be thinking the person who loves you will stand by you. Well, you will see someone but from an old time relationship if he is still single. Well. There is time for everything, make sure u recognize that time and appreciate it, than wait for a time that's no longer in ur league.

For instance, once u miss ur childhood, youth, no matter the fun u missed, you can't go back.

So also the time for marrying and child bearing.

And so on.. Note the time and use it.

Not putting you under pressure but procrastination is crafty and steals away time and destinies making victims regret their past.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by RedpillAnalyst: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

I believe you created this thread to prove there are still decent girls. But along the line, you derailed cos you are quick to bash a girl you believe has done fornication but shield men that do the same.
If virginity is used in rating a man, will you and millions pass?
Definitely no. When tabling matters like this, be objective and realise its vise versa. No details come here to bash women anyhow as if we don't v Randy men. Abi all those girls that lost their virginity anyhow lost them to lesbians?
False equivalency maam.

A matured man who is a virgin has no respect from anybody not even from a virgin girl. It communicates lack of value.

A virgin woman is equivalent to a super rich man.

Both of them are rare and in high demand.

Case in point Regina Daniels and that aged senator.

Poor sapa ridden men(albeit good guys) are like girls with known high mileage and body counts. Nobody wants to have serious commitment with them.

Majority of men are poor, women don't like that.

Majority of women are low level prostitutes, men don't like that.

Men =/= Women

4 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2022
zexy2030:

Your are not interested because so many men are after you, and you feel your value isn't dropping anytime soon. Hmmmm. If I will advice you, this is the best time to choose a partner, now that u r hot. Don't wait till u r down with an ailment and you will be thinking the person who loves you will stand by you. Well, you will see someone but from an old time relationship if he is still single. Well. There is time for everything, make sure u recognize that time and appreciate it, than wait for a time that's no longer in ur league.

For instance, once u miss ur childhood, youth, no matter the fun u missed, you can't go back.

So also the time for marrying and child bearing.

And so on.. Note the time and use it.

Not putting you under pressure but procrastination is crafty and steals away time and destinies making victims regret their past.
Lol... Thanks actually but that's not the fact. And I don't know why you make marriage seem like something you rush into or something you can decide in a blink of eyes
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by zexy2030(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Thanks actually but that's not the fact. And I don't know why you make marriage seem like something you rush into or something you can decide in a blink of eyes

Marriage shouldn't be rushed into, but procrastination is subtle. I have witnessed ladies confessing to procrastination till who they felt would come for them was married to another person. Now at 36 they are still single because the young man saw her as never being ready.

Another fact:

A financially stable woman will not need marriage until she is 30 plus. She is avoiding control and in charge of her needs. She will be ready when men now sees her as archaic and out of league and her fun friends are now with kids and she is now dying of loneliness as she sees all men at that age to be gold diggers and not true lovers.

While a sexually gratifying male won't need a wife till into his late 40s. He is not tired of the fun yet, till he has no strength to do more than 2rounds and ladies start avoiding him, he starts thinking of a wife.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Sweetvie: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2022
zexy2030:

Marriage shouldn't be rushed into, but procrastination is subtle. I have witnessed ladies confessing to procrastination till who they felt would come for them was married to another person. Now at 36 they are still single because the young man saw her as never being ready.

Another fact:

A financially stable woman will not need marriage until she is 30 plus. She is avoiding control and in charge of her needs. She will be ready when men now sees her as archaic and out of league and her fun friends are now with kids and she is now dying of loneliness as she sees all men at that age to be gold diggers and not true lovers.

While a sexually gratifying male won't need a wife till into his late 40s. He is not tired of the fun yet, till he has no strength to do more than 2rounds and ladies start avoiding him, he starts thinking of a wife.
Lol... Nice write up. But you should not worry abt that smiley grin
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... No, am not saying it abt look. And am not ote$ or cuppy so the case is different smiley
Which chance are you insinuating sef
If one chance miss, we will create another. smiley
By the time you clock 30, there will be no more chance to create except throwing urself at men because men will be going for Young girl and not ur type.

Accept them now or regret not doing so.

1 Like

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by detectivejones: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2022
I'm beginning to think there is an untold story behind this your dislike abi hate for non virgins. If you have disvirgined a girl before/you're not a virgin, then you have no right to bash non virgin girls forget that talk about being a man bla bla. BTW I hope that facebook virgin is not lying. Because we won't be able to handle any more wails than this from you. My 2kobo.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

False equivalency maam.

A matured man who is a virgin has no respect from anybody not even from a virgin girl. It communicates lake of value.

Poor sapa ridden men(albeit good guys) are like girls with known high mileage and body counts. Nobody wants to have serious commitment with them.

Men =/= Women
Your maths is useless when a rich virgin lady marry a poor boy.
Cos all you are saying now is that women's only gift to offer us virginity.
Jump-start your oblongata.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by RedpillAnalyst: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your maths is useless when a rich virgin lady marry a poor boy.
Cos all you are saying now is that women's only gift to offer us virginity.
Jump-start your oblongata.

"rich virgin lady marry a poor boy."

Where does that exist? Nollywood?

Women don't marry down. If they do, only retired harlots marry down to an ignorant yet attractive dude. Not a normie dude.

Why is that Otedola heiresses are still single?
and Note that Mr Eazi, is famous, not poor and not ugly.

Linda Ikeji married a security man in Ikorodu?

Genevieve settling down for hardworking civil servants?

Rita Dominic married a court clerk?

And No, women's only gift to offer is not virginity, but yes women's First gift to offer her husband should be her virginity. Not money, not high mileage,mediocre, overbanged orifice.

1 Like

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by JOACHINpedro: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Na wah for this thread o.
Alot is happening here
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

"rich virgin lady marry a poor boy."

Where does that exist? Nollywood?

Women don't marry down. If they do, only retired harlots marry down to an ignorant yet attractive dude. Not a normie dude.

Why is that Otedola heiresses are still single?
and Note that Mr Eazi, is famous, not poor and not ugly.

Linda Ikeji married a security man in Ikorodu?

Genevieve settling down for hardworking civil servants?

Rita Dominic married a court clerk?

And No, women's only gift to offer is not virginity, but yes women's First gift to offer her husband should be her virginity. Not money, not high mileage,mediocre, overbanged orifice.

Which one is overbanged again?
You listed some ladies and you v a point.
J missed not here to encourage losing virginity. But some women v offered their husbands more than virginity and they werent married as virgin.
So... For a man like you to demand woman's virginity, are you a virgin?
How pure are you sexually?
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

False equivalency maam.

A matured man who is a virgin has no respect from anybody not even from a virgin girl. It communicates lake of value.

Men =/= Women

Wow!
You're deep in thinking brother. Thumbs up!

In fact, I dash you the thread. Do as you wish with it.

1 Like

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by RedpillAnalyst: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

J missed not here to encourage losing virginity. But some women v offered their husbands more than virginity and they werent married as virgin.

I don't give too much very personal details here, but you will be impressed about my stats if I get into details and I don't want anymore candidate in my harem.

That said, If I was a virgin it will not be a benefit for me to utter such since it does not communicate value. Nobody truly respects virgin men. They are perceived as loosers, Sadly, a known olosho has more value than virgin man everywhere now.

You can brag it here if you have not been defiled with indomie and egg. People will be in your dm in no time.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

A man doesn't have to be a virgin. In fact, there's nothing like a virgin man.
Boys have wet dreams as at 17/18. So nothing like virgin man.

Read this and learn
https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by obaaderemi: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
detectivejones:
I'm beginning to think there is an untold story behind this your dislike abi hate for non virgins. If you have disvirgined a girl before/you're not a virgin, then you have no right to bash non virgin girls forget that talk about being a man bla bla. BTW I hope that facebook virgin is not lying. Because we won't be able to handle any more wails than this from you. My 2kobo.
It's as obvious as the nose on your face that he hasn't disvirgined a girl before. If he had, the guilty conscience would never let him rain curses on nonvirgin unmarried sisters who probably lost their virginity before they even understood their own bodies. He is probably angry because he has been meeting the fvcked up ones and he feels time is running out for him.

The first virgin girl I had was the one who was all over me herself. I tried to shoo her away but friends corrupted me calling me all kinds of names. The second was in youth service. Se na person like me go come dey swear for such women? grin

But these days I try to talk to young girls to value their bodies. High price really should be placed on such virtuousness. In that I agree with the op. We need to build the future wives and mothers of the land. Churches, mosques and NGOs should take it seriously. Mother's and fathers too should do their bits.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

I don't give too much very personal details here, but you will be impressed about my stats if I get into details and I don't want anymore candidate in my harem.

That said, If I was a virgin it will not be a benefit for me to utter such since it does not communicate value. Nobody truly respects virgin men. They are perceived as loosers, Sadly, a known olosho has more value than virgin man everywhere now.

You can brag it here if you have not been defiled with indomie and egg. People will be in your dm in no time.

So... I v gotten my answers. You are here to bash women cos of the mistakes of others. But men are to be absolved of blames if they misbehave. You and your likes are deluded.
You can never get the best out of a woman and the women you ll get ll never be to your satisfaction.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by RedpillAnalyst: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

So... I v gotten my answers. You are here to bash women cos of the mistakes of others. But men are to be absolved of blames if they misbehave. You and your likes are deluded.
You can never get the best out of a woman and the women you ll get ll never be to your satisfaction.

Okay maam, time is up for your rant. I love women and only good women, I'm indifferent about terrible women. I have a healthy relationship with a good woman she just made my meal and she knows her role and responsibilities not to go spewing thrash and arguing with random men online.

I don't praise 'wwhores' and I don't plan to.

Just so you know, I am not the average, normie, middle of the road, no clue dude you come across. I haven't dated an African lady, not to talk of a Nigerian girl over half a dozen years and I have too much experience with your gender of different nationalities and races beyond intimacy, mental and thought process

I don't commit to run-through women and why it seems I'm throwing shot at you is because you are guilty.

Your first thread reveals how emotionally unstable you are and how much of a reck you will be to a normie guy who can't sniff red flags. You also have been too imprinted to have any meaningful connection going forward.

Keep looking for love till your Instruments gets stretched out.

This is not going to be an analytical or therapeutical session

Go and read up on:
Alpha widow
Womb imprinting.

2 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

You still don't get it do you?

You think men are women are wired the same?
They are different in their biology.
They are different in their sexuality.
And, they are different in their physiology.

You should know that. If you're not so daft.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

You still don't get it do you?

You think men are women are wired the same?
They are different in their biology.
They are different in their sexuality.
And, they are different in their physiology.

You should know that. If you're not so daft.
Actually, if you aren't daft, you won't use the acts of some women to rate all women. If we aren't created the same way, why raise so many issues about us? Is virginity pertaining to women alone? Why can't you talk about sexual purity of men. Must we be the only metre for rating how perfect human can be?
Is it an obsession?
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Okay maam, time is up for your rant. I love women and only good women, I'm indifferent about terrible women. I have a healthy relationship with a good woman she just made my meal and she knows her role and responsibilities not to go spewing thrash and arguing with random men online.

I don't praise 'wwhores' and I don't plan to.

Just so you know, I am not the average, normie, middle of the road, no clue dude you come across. I haven't dated an African lady, not to talk of a Nigerian girl over half a dozen years and I have too much experience with your gender of different nationalities and races beyond intimacy, mental and thought process

I don't commit to run-through women and why it seems I'm throwing shot at you is because you are guilty.

Your first thread reveals how emotionally unstable you are and how much of a reck you will be to a normie guy who can't sniff red flags. You also have been too imprinted to have any meaningful connection going forward.

Keep looking for love till your Instruments gets stretched out.

This is not going to be an analytical or therapeutical session

Go and read up on:
Alpha widow
Womb imprinting.

You v made no point.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Actually, if you aren't daft, you won't use the acts of some women to rate all women. If we aren't created the same way, why raise so many issues about us? Is virginity pertaining to women alone? Why can't you talk about sexual purity of men. Must we be the only metre for rating how perfect human can be?
Is it an obsession?

Only a woman born without hymen is different from all women.
Men aren't born virgin. No virgin man.
I didn't put the metre there. God did. He placed hymen underneath you for a reason.

It's your metre of purity. It's your glory. It should be for your husband ALONE!

But you're not decent enough to keep it for your husband. Shame on you.
How do you feel living a life without your virginity (body) intact?

Believe it or not, the day you lost your Virginity is the day you started rottening.
Whoever took your Virginity has left with the best part of you. He has left with everything good about you. He has left with your glory.
Any child you bore now is cursed already because IT will pass through a road void of blessing. That child will struggle in life and struggle but he won't amount to anything tangible. Those are the kinda children who grow up to be prostitute or armed rubbers or fight their parents or frustrate their mothers.

Children are supposed to be blessings but people like you have laid curse on their path even before they are born.

There's more to virginity than that hymen you lost.

Don't even get me started on the generational curses you have started just by sleeping with more than one man.

Probably your mother was fvcked by many men that's why you too are being fvcked by many men.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Momi4ene(f): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Virginity is not the same for men and women. There's a reason why the hymen is there over your pvssy before you foolishly lose that glory.

Read this and learn
https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
You're a very b!tter soul. If you have slept with someone's daughter and you're not a virgin yourself,mark my words, you'll never marry a virgin.foolish old man,as if your mother was a virgin when your father knack her
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Momi4ene(f): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

I didn't put the metre there. God did. He placed hymen underneath you for a reason.

It's your metre of purity. It's your glory. It should be for your husband ALONE!

Believe it or not, the day you lost your Virginity is the day you started rottening.
Whoever took your Virginity has left with the best part of you. He has left with everything good about you. He has left with your glory.
Any child you bore now is cursed already because IT will pass through a road void of blessing. That child will struggle in life and struggle but he won't amount to anything tangible. Those are the kinda children who grow up to be prostitute or armed rubbers or fight their parents or frustrate their mothers.

Children are supposed to be blessings but people like you have laid curse on their path even before they are born.

Don't even get me started on the generational curses you have started just by sleeping with more than one man.

Probably your mother was fvcked by many men that's why you too are being fvcked by many men.
the same way you're a curse to your parents because your mother spread her legs like bedsheets before giving birth to you.ode
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Look at this unfortunate human being that has gone to bed with many innocent girls both possessed and with marine spirit. You don't know the rational for accessing life issues. You are speaking from your tiny head with low IQ. Do you know how every woman that's not a virgin lost their virginity? How did your mum lose her own? What about your grandma, sisters and every non virgins in your kin and clan. You are here mentioning curses. It's obvious you are cursed and condemned. In fact, you resemble a serial killer! And your days are numbered!
If you are personalising it to me, it ll shock you to know that I m a virgin.
So will that cure your headache?
You must be so unfortunate to not realise that people lose virginity not just because of their carelessness but due to victims of evil circumstance. And it's evil males like you that caused their ordeals.
Dear stupi d boy, it's no longer the men's world. Acknowledge women that are doing well and know peace. We v chosen to be matured by not profiling or focusing on the evils men do. So... Jump-start your oblongata and reply like a boy with intellect to prove your points.

2 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Momi4ene:

You're a very b!tter soul. If you have slept with someone's daughter and you're not a virgin yourself,mark my words, you'll never marry a virgin.foolish old man,as if your mother was a virgin when your father knack her
She was and my dad is always proud to say it.
He gets joy whenever she says "he is my first and the only man I have and will ever sleep with"

Na proud thing abeg. grin

Ask around, I don't commit to non virgin: we just fvck and I orchestrate heartbreak whenever I'm tired of the pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by jeromestarks: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Look at this unfortunate human being that has gone to bed with many innocent girls both possessed and with marine spirit. You don't know the rational for accessing life issues. You are speaking from your tiny head with low IQ. Do you know how every woman that's not a virgin lost their virginity? How did your mum lose her own? What about your grandma, sisters and every non virgins in your kin and clan. You are here mentioning curses. It's obvious you are cursed and condemned. In fact, you resemble a serial killer! And your days are numbered!
If you are personalising it to me, they know that I m a virgin.
So will that cure your headache?
You must be so unfortunate to not realise that people lose virginity not just because of their carelessness but due to victims of evil circumstance. And it's evil males like you that caused their ordeals.
Dear stupi d boy, it's no longer the men's world. Acknowledge women that are doing well and know peace. We v chosen to be matured by not profiling or focusing on the evils men do. So... Jump-start your oblongata and reply like a boy with intellect to prove your points.
Too lengthy. Couldn't read. Sorry.
Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Jman06(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
zexy2030:

A woman could loose her virginity for so many reasons being emotional beings and not logical. They can be easily swayed without guide.
Class teachers, home lesson teachers, uncles, fathers, gang raping and peer influences are one of the reasons virgins are scarce today. Only few among the above listed, lost their virginity by association, I mean by curiosity.

All women cherish and love their bodies and in return appreciate a stranger who seem to give her attention when she is not getting it.

Parents and guidance are to blaim for the scarcity of chaste women in our society.

National system too is to blaim.

Once a lady is 18 she is allowed to have sex but unfortunately they are not properly guided. So guys take advantage and lay them, making them vulnerable to another male.

We will keep saying this on n on but the way forward is to set a strict law to set ablaze alive anyman who takes advantage of a minor.

For myself for instance, I had my first sex at 6 before 12 I have laid 4 girls. But who opened my eyes to sex was an older girl.
Even with your last paragraph, you still restricted the punishment to only when it is done by a man So we should clap for the lady that took advantage of you when you were just six?

And stop with the rubbish excuse that women are not logical beings and can be swayed easily. Women know what they do and do it on purpose and for their selfish gains! I'm not among those guys that say women are not logical beings. In fact, they're smarter and can be more logical than a very good number of guys.

2 Likes

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by AlphaTaikun: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
sonature1:
Every girl was born a virgin until a guy deceived her with love or marriage promises, made her to fall in love with him, threatened to leave her if she doesn't open her legs and still left her after sleeping with her.

Let's not forget that there are many girls who lost their virginity to rapists and are too ashamed to open up because of stigmatisation.

So, Mr. Man, be gentle on these girls because no girl lost her virginity without a male partaking in the act. If you have ever slept with a girl without marrying her, then you are part of the problem, so shame on you.
Nobody can deceive a woman or girl into having sex if they don't allow it. Period.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Cos you v been beaten to stupor with the response.

Re: Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Cos you are a deadbeat with mouth on social media alone. Incomplete man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience / Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! / Only In Nigeria-(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.