Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

“No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor (33482 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by shogotermies(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Most people with colored are usually broken.
They are losing their minds gradually and lot of emotions they've got.
Only few of people with colored hair do it for fashion sake.
This doctor is a clout chaser. He wants to make wave through condemnation of people. How does his statement make them better or change?

N.B I don't have colored hair.

6 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by jeromestarks: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:
"Ladies If your primary objective is to look sexy...
you will only attract guys whose primary objective is to have sex"
I will reconstruct your primary school and your Place of Primary Assignment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Antoeni(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Thank You
jeromestarks:

I will reconstruct your primary school and your Place of Primary Assignment.
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by ImoleNaija: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022
gbadexy:
I remember a video the man accused his wife of selling his almost completed building cheap and eloping, what most of the posters commented was why would he marry someone that dyed her hair.
Irrespective of what they deceive themselves into believing, it doesn't change the perspective of the public and deter guys that would be emboldened to approach them for fun only irrespective of their status.
They are seen as exposed but not in a complimentary way.
Except in the entertainment industry, I don't think someone with a dyed hair would get jobs or contract easily.
If you disagree, argue with yourself.

You're right.
Though I know a lady with dyed hair who works at Access Bank.
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Odebayo4010(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:

You're straight forward Man,

3 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Moh247: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Na lie

Dye and low cut is cheaper and affordable than all this expensive wig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Odebayo4010(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:
Cheating on your wife doesn't mean you don't love her; It's like hiring a taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves fuel, tyres, ensures longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*

*Please send this to your wife and let me know which hospital to come and visit you*

What of if she said na vice versa

2 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Legend44(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Just love your response. No stress
Sweetplum:
noted
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by vickydevoka(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:
Word

2 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Impecca(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Olodos defending their stupidity in painting hairs

6 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by vickydevoka(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

He has a Point...

BUT

Coloured Hair is Just an Expression of Self for some Ladies..

Just to do Something Different from the Norm.. smiley

In UK to save money
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Dubemchi(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
truth dey am Sha
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Bryan88(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
noted
LOL grin grin grin
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Pray(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Any woman wey get coloured hair, fear them... I repeat, Fear them.

4 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by 1gbdata: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
100%

1 Like

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by realestate99: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
I do not have problem with a lady on coloured hair, but there is this propensity for the lady to attract wrong guys, naturally here, we see girls that express themselves as daring and loose, so when we see some ladies on leg chains, nose rings, coloured hair with parting then most guys assume they are cheap and would be easy lay, which might not be true sometimes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Impecca(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2022
The twitter reply didn't get the message, the doctor meant no man will reason future with you sighting u for the first time with coloured hair. Not when the husband have seen the mgbeke in you and now feel like changing it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Flows001(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2022
I disagree totally..
I personally love ladies on low cut, especially the dyed ones with crazy styles..
I have told my babe that she will be doing exactly like that when we get married, she asked me how will she be going to church with such and i told her she will get enough wig caps for church services and other formal outings, and slay indoors and on informal outings for me. winkHairstyles have nothing to do with a lady's personality. Abi don't girls who plait their hair also do hookup?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by coputa(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
The Way you dresses does not in most cases show your kind of person or displays your heart.its just a societal standard that you must dress in certain ways to be accepted into the society.We are all getting it wrong,we see many responsible professionals wearing tattoos,coloured hairs, dreadlocks and a host of others.those couples involved in domestic violence are well dressed to societal standard,but inwardly, they're bad.Everybody are not skewed towards the same pattern of living,it differs and it should not be used to judge a person.it can be hypocritical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by seunsnoyd: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Call or WhatsApp for fast charging powerbanksss !

Pay on delivery Nationwide !!

1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by EdiskyHarry: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2022
It's true Sha,once I see a lady with colored hair it shows a high level of childishness, unseriousness, who's main aim is to be noticed by irresponsible people.
I don't know for others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by CyberHustle: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Victor oshimen or Ahmed Musa ?

There are exceptions o.
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2022
90 percent of women with dyed hairs are hoes.

8 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by money121(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2022
One of mumu doctor on twitter
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Thazard(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:
Cheating on your wife doesn't mean you don't love her; It's like hiring a taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves fuel, tyres, ensures longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*

*Please send this to your wife and let me know which hospital to come and visit you*

1 Like

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Promiseisaac(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:

if the do you thesame as a guy hope say u go like am and reason am the way u take explain give here

2 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by uptownemmygee(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Leg chain, novel rings, tongue rings, nipple piercing and multiple earrings plus too much revealing tattoo is their main trademark.

2 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by rajiedreez: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Where's the lie

2 Likes

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by GloriousGbola: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2022
This foolish man better not have any japa intentions. This rubbish can literally get him sacked in an obodo oyibo hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by Nigra(f): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

No wahala. I will still have about 11 inches left.
EPIC REPLY cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2022
I don't agree.
Re: “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor by jeffokoh: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Na lie joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.