Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House (52839 Views)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by espn(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
jamesversion:

Yes, this is the best comment. Your sisters son, your children's nephew. That was way too condescending.

The uncle could have discussed with his wife and she would stylishly deny him food.
Lol...no it isn't about the food...Man just used that as an excuse.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Quaddafi29: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Stop going there but continue to relate with the kids as usual. Food is costly now and I am sure it's part of the reason you go there but pay back with helping out with assignments. APC has changed things aa promised, so adapt.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by espn(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:
I've always visited this my uncle at least four times a week. That is where I pass away time. His children all like me and any day I fail to come they must ask me why didn't come. I use the time i spend in his house to teach his children Mathematics and do their home work for them.

Today I was in his house, he stormed out from his room and ask if i don't help my mother at home. He yelled at me and what pain me most is that he said food is costly and they are only managing. He made me feel like i was the one finishing the food in his house. He said I should not be too frequent in his house if at all I must come.

I'm considering severing all ties to this my uncle, will that be right?
You think it's about the food? No...it isn't...They need that privacy...space...fresh air...space...space...space...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by twilliamx(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:
I've always visited this my uncle at least four times a week. That is where I pass away time. His children all like me and any day I fail to come they must ask me why didn't come. I use the time i spend in his house to teach his children Mathematics and do their home work for them.

Today I was in his house, he stormed out from his room and ask if i don't help my mother at home. He yelled at me and what pain me most is that he said food is costly and they are only managing. He made me feel like i was the one finishing the food in his house. He said I should not be too frequent in his house if at all I must come.

Severe it fast
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by EM123: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

bro if i'm the one , i will never ever go close to his house for live,
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by riverbird: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Op how can you be going to someone's house 4x every week undecided?, It will make you look very cheap and common to them, for now stop going to his house and also avoid him seeing you for a while.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by phemmyfour: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Don't severe all ties just keep him at arms length
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by fman(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
VictorDivine:
Messi poison that your uncle so that you can have free access to his house.
this funny guy
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by uwuana: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
ikeno:
oga,u sef stay ur house abi u no get house.u go dey use scoop dey finish dia food say u dey teach em children math.no teach dem again dem fit teach dem sef.
grin grin grin grin you are wicked

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by AishaDant(f): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
ikeno:
oga,u sef stay ur house abi u no get house.u go dey use scoop dey finish dia food say u dey teach em children math.no teach dem again dem fit teach dem sef.

Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Britishpea: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Anyone who respects himself will not visit others four times in a week, especially married people. If you want to
Live with them, do so instead. Yes don’t u help your mom at home? You can use those times u are using to wakanda wakabout to learn something forex trading online.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Rochasstatue(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Your uncle is an idiot.

You are also his child.

The fuul has drawn a line between you and his biological children.

Stay away from him because he is a wicked and bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by meeketta: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
4 times a week.
even bible says "remove thy feets from another's house before he get weary of you and hate you".
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by mecuries(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
simple question...do you eat like a glutton anytime you visit?
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by nedekid: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na wah oh.
How will my nephews and nieces come to my house and I will make them feel uncomfortable? I just cannot figure that out. My siblings even take my kids along on international travels, our kids all wish to go for sleepovers.
Anyway, guess it's the situation of the country affecting your uncls finances. Even if you look at that, the cost of him hiring a teacher to assist his kids will be more than the little food you eat. Guess he does not even give you transport money.
Really unfortunate.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Musauzor(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
"It is better to say 'long time no see ' , than saying ' this idiot has come again". Stay away from your uncle for eight months and he will invite you to his house. Learn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by jamesversion: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sammy07:

I love your signature

Thanks. cool
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by VillageGuyArts1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Make yourself scarce.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Paretomaster1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

That's so humiliating....... That should be the last time I will visit such Uncle... The only thing dat will join u is greetings if u meet him, that's all..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by SPAMBOX7: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
You dey visit person at least 4 times a week wow. Na u get the house be that na cheesy
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Rocherock: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Seldomly visit your neighbor,too much of you and they will hate you(Proverbs 25:17) this is pure wisdom. Sometimes make yourself scarce even if body dey pinch you to go.
Messi1:

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by credon: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Why not just visit and go, if they offer you anything, reject it, and if you are working, buy something for them. What is important here is the maths your teaching his children, investing in children is an investment that is fruitful in the future

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Gandrova: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
jamesversion:

To the point of telling your nephew that he should stop coming to your house becos food is now expensive.

So when food becomes cheap and easily affordable then he can resume visits??

Your nephew is like your child. You can effortless stand-in for him in the absence of his parents. I think I'm getting you wrong maybe cos we don't share same culture.

In my place, we value our nephews and neices to the point where we are the only ones to dig their graves in their demise.
People have lost culture and values. Imagine an Uncle that should be happy his nephew visit him often complaints about his visit. The guy should pray nothing should happen to his biological dad ! He would suffer oo! It is really pathetic and disgusting. May Almighty God bless us Abundantly to accommodate people.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by superCleanworks(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:
at least four times a week.

that your uncle lacks manners.

you seff lack self respect. 4 times in a week for what? which kain see finish be dat one? Don't you have any pride or self worth?

Are you jobless or is your house chasing you away? Stay your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Somope: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Food is truly expensive. Reduce the way you visit someone for your own respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Obidient4life2: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

You made yourself cheap that's what happened.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Lovelive: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

He is an uncle and there are better ways to put it than yell at a nephew. That was condescending on the part of the uncle.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by harizonal123(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Don't cut ties just become scarce. Maybe ones in two weeks & make sure u eat from home b4 visit. Don't get angry but if I were u I will never eat there again
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Your uncle is a nice person. Don't forget his wife must have complained. Please don't get him wrong.
I remember when I don't visit my brother at all. Wen I started visiting him, he started paying me to come to his house n later ask me if I want to travel outside since I don't have a good job. Now I de outside. If I see how much way I get now I begin thank God. Even after 2 to 4 years I ho back Nigeria, I be big man.
From visiting to abroad
I don't joke with the wife o. I de send money steady give her. Na woman be everything for man's life. Na de wife I still the thank no be even my bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Geesaintagape: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Even me, I can't condone such Level of irresponsible visitor
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by vickydevoka(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Just go once a week. If he needs you more days you can go. Don't cut him off. This days everybody needs somebody to grow especially when u never get
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Sureboyy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Why do you insist on finishing their food grin angry grin and you think the provider will be happy??

Wetin happen hear na see finish which everyone must avoid grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.