Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House (52845 Views)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by FavouredNK: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:
I've always visited this my uncle at least four times a week. That is where I pass away time. His children all like me and any day I fail to come they must ask me why didn't come. I use the time i spend in his house to teach his children Mathematics and do their home work for them.

Today I was in his house, he stormed out from his room and ask if i don't help my mother at home. He yelled at me and what pain me most is that he said food is costly and they are only managing. He made me feel like i was the one finishing the food in his house. He said I should not be too frequent in his house if at all I must come.

I'm considering severing all ties to this my uncle, will that be right?

Well I sha don't see anything wrong in his reactions, truth is bitter but must still be told somehow. If you are visiting someone's house up to four times a week, what time do you now have for your own home? Plus sometimes it's also good for us to put our own brain to use instead of allowing others do that for us, sadly your uncle is right, cost of living is very high now and some people are barely managing to feed their immediate family talk of extra mouth.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Tribalism123(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ur uncle went out loud.
Me can't take it especially the mention of food.
Instead, make hunger kill me.

Anyway
Na family business
But this statement will hurt u for the rest of ur life sha.

So manage am.

Anytime u remember the food matter, just shake head and swallow spit and double ur hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by ak22(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:
I've always visited this my uncle at least four times a week. That is where I pass away time. His children all like me and any day I fail to come they must ask me why didn't come. I use the time i spend in his house to teach his children Mathematics and do their home work for them.

Today I was in his house, he stormed out from his room and ask if i don't help my mother at home. He yelled at me and what pain me most is that he said food is costly and they are only managing. He made me feel like i was the one finishing the food in his house. He said I should not be too frequent in his house if at all I must come.

you see some of our uncle use to Bleep up at times when we never make it . just make it Small enh , you no go believe how loyal they we be to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by duality(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
@op was a pest
period!

What the heck are you doing in his house 4 times a week. Are you that less busy and unproductive?

Go and learn programming or how to play musical instruments and tell me how much time you'd have to lazy around, in people's house. And

YES food is expensive now. if you don't know ask your parents at home.

If you like cut ties with him, you are not God and God won't take permission from you to bless him.

Stay in your house and be useful to yourself.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
It’s called SEE FINISH

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Tribalism123(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:

Sometimes being blunt is better than being subtle…

I respect blunt people. Maybe the uncle has even been subtle in approach but OP didn’t understand as someone pointed out by a previous comment.

Someone that visits 4 times weekly. Some times you need to yell!

That bluntness u mentioned now will follow this boy for the rest of his life.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Four times in a week Na wa for you.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by udomma1005(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin
Messi avoid see finish you hear?
You've been sized and you've been warned. To be forewarned is to get sense!
Next we'll read here might be your obituary, you know poison is not expensive!
Things too hard, stay & help your mother before she will lose you!

2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by GloriousGbola: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Your uncle has his reasons why he doesn't want you there. Could be anything. He and his wife could be having issues. He could have side chick who he cannot see because you are around. It could be you are reducing ration or exposing him in someway.

It is what it is. I've been there.

Sorry man

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Olu1000: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Today I was in his house, he stormed out from his room and ask if i don't help my mother at home. He yelled at me and what pain me most is that he said food is costly and they are only managing. He made me feel like i was the one finishing the food in his house.
He said I should not be too frequent in his house if at all I must come.

What an insult ! This is a big slap on the face.He could as well as poured water on you.Severing ties will not help as the damage has already been done.Make sure no other friend or relative sees you finish to this level & don’t ever visit this Uncle again.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by FavouredNK: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

He is an uncle and there are better ways to put it than yell at a nephew. That was condescending on the part of the uncle.

Who knows that may be because he has been giving signs for long that didn't pass the message enough so he decided to speak in the language that even a 2 year old can understand

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by linearity: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Bros, you no dey pity person for dis Buhari regime?

Haba! Dem go tell you before you know say, it is not proper to be visiting someone ‘at least four times a week’ then dey eat their food?

I know say, before you accept that it is ‘at least four times a week’, it appear that some weeks it is like everyday.

Bros keep your distance, this is ‘see finish’ or alternatively stop eating there, when coming next time, buy gala, buy bread for the kids.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Kaysalas(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
jamesversion:

Yes, this is the best comment. Your sisters son, your children's nephew. That was way too condescending.

The uncle could have discussed with his wife and she would stylishly deny him food.
Cousin wink

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by maasoap(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Cut all ties with that motherfvcker that you called uncle. He had to say all those hurtful words to his "son" because of food?
Things might even be harder for you at home than you are willing to disclose here. May be you intentionally frequent his place indeed for food because you saw that they have it easier at their home than your home. What he doesn’t understand is that all these acts of kindness always have a way of paying itself back years later because you the beneficiary of such kindness will never forget.
Cut the ties with him. One day he will look back and realise that he made mistake by saying too much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by maasoap(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

4 times a week?

There was a time in my life as a student that i lived within walking distance of one of my uncles. I always went there sparingly because the first time i went, his wife, my aunt, put before me one heaping plate of food before i could stop her,....and I knew that if i went there too frequently they would be feeding me at their expense. And it was NOT FAIR to them.

So I went to their house sparingly. (And anyway , as student, academics was getting too much that year self. Graduation was not far off).
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by qtguru(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Toju bole lol

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by qtguru(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
4 times a week makes you an extra mouth to feed, don't you have something to do ?

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Streetmovement(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Breakfast delayed can never be denied, stay your house una no go gree hear grin grin

Shame on you, I hope for your sake you go learn lesson and stay your lane from now onward

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Obiorahpcfg: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
You sold your dignity at the first instance. Haba! Too much of thing is bad joor! Pls stop going der at all. Who told u his wife is not also pretending too!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Okhuadams(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Oga stay ur house food cost you don carry food go the house before never instead you come dey finish the small one dem get. Everytime you go dey go him house go chop dem take food do you. Before ur uncle complain ur own don too much Haba abeg sever ties with him ur hunger don do

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Greattestman: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigCowHornn HolyMan12 cool cool
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Warmaterial(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Longer throat, u don carry ur long neck enter uncle huz wan finish E food

But wich kain uncle be dis! Uncle wey no dey reason well... 'Tomorrow is pregnant' the mumu uncle should no that

At least reason d small boy some sense, like letting him no how things are now to u than using such language to pass ur msg.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Messi1 post=118471464]I've always visited this my uncle at least four times a week. That is where I pass away time. His children all like me and any day I fail to come they must ask me why didn't come. I use the time i spend in his house to teach his children Mathematics and do their home work for them.

Bro things hard we are all feeling it bro � just stop going there frequently and if you do just once a week and don’t spend up to 2 hours if they offer you food just tell them thank you or start leaving if you notice they want to serve food.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
How old are you?
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by IMASTEX: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:

Thank you...Some people can't read the handwriting on the wall even when it's staring at them on their faces embarassed
Excess delicious meal won't allow him use his brain. He is comfortably there 4 times a week, he would have just park in permanently. He is obviously running from chores at home & increasing the uncle's budget. His uncle planned his family according to the expected income with few contingencies.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Bobbiee: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Haven't you heard the saying, "over familiarity breeds contempt"?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by espn(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:

Thank you...Some people can't read the handwriting on the wall even when it's staring at them on their faces embarassed
They can...but they are too stubborn and greedy...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by NovusHomo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Messi1:

Go ahead, free loader
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Angrygoat: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Delete his nos and never go thr agaiin. In 200l,my uncle wife is esan,oh boy the woman show me pepper. I ate my hostel fees based on bombing cafe tins,june 12,basement.1 year i mannaaged with dem from gra to ugbowor,sometimes a day i wont e food to eat in my own uncles house by november a client paid me 800k. I no waste time,i first go high myself foe 2days,lodge for hotel,i no waste tome b4 i rent my own crib for bdpa.
Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by Image123(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pro 25:17  Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee. 

Very simple and evergreen advice from God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House by adecz: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
You sef,
why you dey always
time the time wey food dey fire❓❓

If dem give you food, at least make
you refuse, tell them say you are Ok,
as you just chop before leaving home.☹️☹️☹️

You better park well,
every body dey manage them sef now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.