Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu (49927 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
caracas:

Lol,
So this is what has been giving you confidence?
Chai! Apc supporters?same ones that stoned you in jos? Same ones that have been decamping in almost all of the northern states?your so called strong hold,
Omo if the elections were to happen today your thief will come 3rd but since there’s still more time for him to showcase his level of brain porosity to Nigerians, he will come a distant 4th.
You didn't add that the north will vote their own person grin

You didn't add that South East, South south, north central and Lagos is lin locked down for your Obi?

You didn't add that all Christians will vote for your Obi?

Lol

Everybody don become political analyst grin grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:
The video was doctored. It is very obvious.

We know. You know. But continue. February no far.
grin grin grin grin What a doctored and nursed video grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
blank:

TVC stopped it to save him from more gaffes. There's no context needed for what he said. It was gibberish.

You people are funny, whatever reason, the fact remains it was doctored. Man could have clarified what he wanted to say but because it was cut out we didn't get to hear it. The rest of the speech, he made some errors but was able to correct himself e.g. president instead of presidency.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Otobong3374(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election
You Are Saying The Truth because Buhari Ever Ready To Rig The Election.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:

Earlier, you were saying when campaigns start.

Now, campaigns have started.

You have suddenly changed to next year.

Listen, no matter how much APC pays you, you BMC team cannot overwhelm the might of Nigerians who have been gaslighted, lied to, demeaned, degraded, shattered and destroyed by your clueless party, Buhari and demented ex-druglord.
You didn't mention the money they're paying us kwa?
Is it 30k abi 15k?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
observanc1:
but the live TV is TVC, drug baron, master certificate forger's media station naa. Abi u mean there's a mole in the company?

What does that have to do with anything? Technical issues can happen beyond TVC control, even CNN dey mess up sometimes, una don come with some more sentimental jargon grin grin grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by obyrich(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Please share the undoctored version.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
The fact is that anyone supporting Tinubu to rule this country is either myopic, unrepentantly corrupt, or has mental issues

3 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by friday2011(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Can we have the original video pls.

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by blank(f): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

You people are funny, whatever reason, the fact remains it was doctored. Man could have clarified what he wanted to say but because it was cut out we didn't get to hear it. The rest of the speech, he made some errors but was able to correct himself e.g. president instead of presidency.

We saw his 2 attempts to correct himself. Just made it worse. I listened to the whole speech and sometimes he was being incoherent. This is so different from the vibrant Tinubu a few years ago.

5 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Babysho:

I know who Tinubu is. He is obviously the candidate for the uninformed and thieves hoping to take advantage of the mismanagement of Nigeria and the former are in great numbers in Nigeria so your last sentence checks out.

You can support the candidate but there’s no way you support a political system where you don’t have a say and brag about it. Your first sentence is your validation of your dehumanization, of your meaninglessness of existence as a Nigerian citizen.

That’s like a slave saying “You go know wetin be our slave master’s chain when e lock tight for your hand” with a smirk on his face.
You never know am, wait till next year to know am
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by observanc1: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

What does that have to do with anything? Technical issues can happen beyond TVC control, even CNN dey mess up sometimes, una don come with some more sentimental jargon grin grin grin
not me o. I didnt put mouth in the whole hullabaloo. My only comment is the one u quoted.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Noahsarko: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Tinubumustfail: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Just imagine Tinubu addressing world leaders, the whole world will mock Nigeria and Nigerians. Affliction pro max shall not happen again. Inshallah

2 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Spindletop: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:
A town hall different from
Brouhaha, Burukutu, Blue film grin

Tinubu should be in yabaleft by now, he seriously needs medical attention.

You and your generation go come go yabaright.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

give us the original video.
Mr man, I watched it live nothing like doctored there.

2 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

It was doctored. This is not the only doctored video. There are several animated videos, edited pictures and misinformation and propaganda.

This afternoon we have the propaganda, misinformation and editing of picture reporting Dr Kolapo Akande as Mueez Akande. Thisday online carried it and it was hurriedly put on nairaland. Later, it was removed. I was not happy nairaland deleted it because of my submission on that thread. The campaign poster of the Mueez Akande attached in that thread is that of Accord Party, a party that belongs to Rasheed Ladoja and they said he is a close confidant and trusted ally of Tinubu. They have forgotten that Abiola Ajimobi, a personal friend of Tinubu at Ibadan controlled ACN and APC at Ibadan. Tinubu close confidant wouldn't have contested under Accord party but under APC. When their foolishness and misinformation were exposed openly, they retracted the information.

In 2014 Jonathan battle against Buhari led by Tinubu where Lai Muhammed was the spokesman for Tinubu faction of APC, FFK out of frustration resorted to insults and blackmail. He said Tinubu has mouth odour while Lai Muhammed wears pampers. In 2022, now that Lai Muhammed is out of the equation, it is Tinubu that now wears the pampers. They have no jobs other than animation, editing and graphical manipulation of Tinubu images and hacking and attacking systems used by key Tinubu supporters.

Is it not a wastage of time doctoring , monitoring and censoring speech of an individual over a settled matter.

The worst of it, this is not being done by PDP the only contender but by inconsequential entertainer that cannot get more than 10% of the total votes.

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Gozac: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:

Earlier, you were saying when campaigns start.

Now, campaigns have started.

You have suddenly changed to next year.

Listen, no matter how much APC pays you, you BMC team cannot overwhelm the might of Nigerians who have been gaslighted, lied to, demeaned, degraded, shattered and destroyed by your clueless party, Buhari and demented ex-druglord.
Tribal politics which SW are promoting will be the greatest undoing of Tinubu, North will show him that their masters at that.
ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY WILL DO TO TINUBU WHAT THEY DID TO JONATHAN.
The tribalism, illiteracy and poverty in Nigeria cannot allow Nigerians to vote a person in the mold of PETER OBI
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
blank:

We saw his 2 attempts to correct himself. Just made it worse. I listened to the whole speech and sometimes he was being incoherent. This is so different from the vibrant Tinubu a few years ago.

I'm sorry he was mostly coherent except for 2-3 instances, majority of the speech had valid points, go and watch Tinubu's speech in 2000, the same slow but deliberate pace but no be me go convince you, na wetin you wan hear you go hear so I'm not surprised you left the other points and grabbed on to only the mistakes....It is well!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

The fact that you know Tinubu will lord over you and your kindred is really giving you and your fellow zombies sleepless night grin grin

I understand you guys though. But there's nothing you guys can do about it. You guys do not have the voting strength to make your Obi win and succeed Buhari

I hope won't deactivate your account after the election just as you vowed to do so if Tinubu win the primary
why are you voting for a man that cannot remember what he ate in the morning?

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

grin grin grin grin grin I know this is so painful but it is well my brother. You can't win them all. Wait for the next Obi thread to regroup buu bluu babluu, bulaba grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by g4gerald: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

What about the PDAPC video, was that also doctored? Go and watch the full video of this bulala, before they called him to come and talk he was even sleeping, Shettima looked at him and shaked his head in disappointment. Keep defending stupidity, if Tinubu was my father i won't support him to be making mockery of himself and the family in public. All of you that are pushing this man to public disgrace in the name of "Support" may God forgive you all

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by MaliCampus: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jesu. This is the person some people are supporting? Presidency is now a Joke or what.
Batified2023
Freestuffng
Femisplash
MannaBbqgrill

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Livingshadow: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
So the video was doctored/edited abi? The same way his PDAPC video was doctored /edited Kwanu? Oh now I know that you blind-Baby-Bats have shifted from "it's a slip of the tongue" to "it's doctored/edited stuff". In the immortal words of legend Bob Marley: you can deceive the people sometimes, but you can't deceive the people all the time.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Why don't you bring the original video so that sane minds will dispute the above. The onus is on you to prove that it was doctored.

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ashawopikin(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Baba dey speak in tongues

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Spindletop: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Benstino:
The fact is that anyone supporting Tinubu to rule this country is either myopic, unrepentantly corrupt, or has mental issues

Anyone supporting Obi must be fraudulent, lyers and shortsighted.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by AchichaMmuo: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Conner44:

Yes we know who you’re voting for wink

Lol, I'm not an Agbadorian, but power must shift SOUTH!
If Obi no win then Tinubu, that's my own submission.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by MaliCampus: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You go understand wetin be politics in Nigeria next year no worry

You go know who Tinubu be next year
You are just consoling yourself. APC is a dead party in the whole of Nigeria,Tinubu will never defeat Atiku in the north.Bvas is the game changer no room for rigging.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
HORLADY:
For those that didn't know, that video was edited. God will punish everyone trying to bring their fellow human down
then give us the so called original video. Mind you, I watched it live
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
asanausana91:
why are you voting for a man that cannot remember what he ate in the morning?
why are you voting for a man who will not win?

Even his kinsmen affirmed that

Why are you wasting your time on fruitless efforts bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.