Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu (49916 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by jcross19: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:
The video was doctored. It is very obvious.

We know. You know. But continue. February no far.
Bros you mean it?even the one he said God bless PDP!!!! Ahahahaahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by faceland: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Sharrap there! Something I watched live. Stop lying to cover this evil!

So what was he trying to say?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

It's liar, not lair.
Dey there dey correct typological error, u no get work.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by EminiOba: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You go understand wetin be politics in Nigeria next year no worry

You go know who Tinubu be next year
You're mad, is he God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Gozac: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu no go kii person at all, this man is funny, I cant even decipher what he means by this, grin grin grin
Since he dont want to retire, he will surely be sent on compulsory retirement by 2023
Anyway Atiku is coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:
WHY DO YOU GUYS NEED TO EDIT VIDEO? Tinubu makes enough mistakes without needing to result to such cheap tricks! This is why nobody takes una seriously, even the edit job was poorly done.....I guess anything goes when you want to trend, Obi supporters where do you guys actually stand? Today Reno is a correct guy, tomorrow una wan bash him head grin grin grin grin
No dey jonse, something wey I watch live for channels TV..
You suppose dey shame for yourself as you com here dey cap rubbish

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by azpekuliar: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Even your brain has been doctored.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by DSC7: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
E don tey wey this man dey get touch, even if them give am written speech he go still misyarn......

Shaky shaky brain druggie....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Gozac: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning
No let him continue campaigning, since the Yorubas want him not to retire and they want to force it upon all Nigerians, we will show them that Nigeria not be Oduduwa land. North will usually fail Tinubu by next year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Conner44: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

I'm voting obi, but true the video was doctored. Brainless reno omokri won't notice that.

Yes we know who you’re voting for wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by mumu9gerian: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na so Bubu start.
Osunbade
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by victorjoe(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
alsudan:
What is wrong with Nairaland?

Imagine if it was Peter Obi that spoke in tongues like the senile thief.

The story would have been posted immediately to the front page.

No matter the drug money he doles out to saboteurs of Nigeria, Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.

When they had an opportunity to field Osinbajo, they did not. They now went and brought a sick man cos of money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by blank(f): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
HORLADY:
For those that didn't know, that video was edited. God will punish everyone trying to bring their fellow human down

It's not edited. It's exactly how it is on TVC YouTube page. Go to the YouTube page itself to see that's how it's hosted on TVC page. No editing.

See link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLc_LT_AE5s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Ojiofor: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga show us the original video.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by samuelson06(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Baba, no one doctored that video. You should bury your head in shame for supporting this man because he's your tribesman. There's no problem being. We'll all get to this stage at some point in our lives, but trying to draw a whole country backward because of your ill-health is what I'll never support.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

No dey jonse, something wey I watch live for channels TV..
You suppose dey shame for yourself as you com here dey cap rubbish

Ode, I simply said it was doctored, which means the part that shows actual context was removed and only the gibberish was left. Yes he said it but from where? What was he talking about before that?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by blank(f): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

Ode, I simply said it was doctored, which means the part that shows actual context was removed and only the gibberish was left. Yes he said it but from where? What was he talking about before that?

See the full video with context. Still makes no sense. Start from 3:35 for context.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Atlantis585: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Babaibe: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
alsudan:
What is wrong with Nairaland?

Imagine if it was Peter Obi that spoke in tongues like the senile thief.

The story would have been posted immediately to the front page.

No matter the drug money he doles out to saboteurs of Nigeria, Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.

mad man, is Peter Obi not a thief and drug syndicate too
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by socialmediaman: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election

Wow! I had to quote this for reference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
blank:

See the full video with context. Still makes no sense.

Okay zoom specifically to the sentence before the gibberish and what happened afterwards, your brain does not tell you that some frames were removed? Whether it was technical issue or deliberately, the fact remains this is a doctored video.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Showmam: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Humm,!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

you're still trying to defend rubbish?
I'm trying to tell you the video wasn't doctored in any way abi they doctored it during the live session?
What is wrong with you urchins? Why are u so bent on destroying this country by imposing this obviously-senile ancient bat on everyone?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Babysho(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I know who Tinubu is. He is obviously the candidate for the uninformed and thieves hoping to take advantage of the mismanagement of Nigeria and the former are in great numbers in Nigeria so your last sentence checks out.

You can support the candidate but there’s no way you support a political system where you don’t have a say and brag about it. Your first sentence is your validation of your dehumanization, of your meaninglessness of existence as a Nigerian citizen.

That’s like a slave saying “You go know wetin be our slave master’s chain when e lock tight for your hand” with a smirk on his face.

11 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by sonature1: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Earlier, you were saying when campaigns start.

Now, campaigns have started.

You have suddenly changed to next year.

Listen, no matter how much APC pays you, you BMC team cannot overwhelm the might of Nigerians who have been gaslighted, lied to, demeaned, degraded, shattered and destroyed by your clueless party, Buhari and demented ex-druglord.

12 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Conner44: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
faceland:

He was trying to say ‘blu blah blueh’ undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
faceland:

you can go and ask him, I neither speak nor understand gibberish

8 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
you're still trying to defend rubbish?
I'm trying to tell you the video wasn't doctored in any way abi they doctored it during the live session?
What is wrong with you urchins? Why are u so bent on destroying this country by imposing this obviously-senile ancient bat on everyone?

Well then you're simply misinformed because my 20 years in I.T says otherwise, live TV does not mean delays from source to receiver won't occur, it does not mean frames can't be dropped, voice distorted etc, even advanced countries don't stream live without delays at times. Whoa I don talk too much, I've promised myself not to argue too much with primitive minds!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by observanc1: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Coward, runaway, asylum-seeker, woman-beater reno omockery should shut the hell up. Common PA. What is he afraid of? His principal Goodluck Jonathan is here in Nigeria, living in Abuja. The government spokesman then is here in Nigeria working in Arise TV, members of Jonathan's cabinet, those making decisions then, are all here in Nigeria and that boy boy reno omockery ran away.
If buhari's government wants to arrest Jonathan's government people, he doesn't even make number 100 in the list.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Conner44: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:

Earlier, you were saying when campaigns start.

Now, campaigns have started.

You have suddenly changed to next year.

Listen, no matter how much APC pays you, you BMC team cannot overwhelm the might of Nigerians who have been gaslighted, lied to, demeaned, degraded, shattered and destroyed your clueless party, Buhari and demented ex-druglord.

Don’t forget SHOT AT . . . Innocent Nigerians were also shot at and killed by the wicked APC regime cry
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by blank(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

Okay zoom specifically to the sentence before the gibberish and what happened afterwards, your brain does not tell you that some frames were removed? Whether it was technical issue or deliberately, the fact remains this is a doctored video.

TVC stopped it to save him from more gaffes. There's no context needed for what he said. It was gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by observanc1: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

Well then you're simply misinformed because my 20 years in I.T says otherwise, live TV does not mean delays from source to receiver won't occur, it does not mean frames can't be dropped, voice distorted etc, even advanced countries don't stream live without delays at times. Whoa I don talk too much, I've promised myself not to argue too much with primitive minds!
but the live TV is TVC, drug baron, master certificate forger's media station naa. Abi u mean there's a mole in the company?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.