Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] (4678 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7391770/what-apply-hair-make-it

A supplier gave me this thing some minutes ago — in return I gave him #200. He asked for #500 but I told him I don't have such amount. (I don't know if he cheated me sef)

But I want to know if it's the original weed (marijuana)?

If yes, should I mix it with hair cream like this, or I need to grind it well?

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Taich(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please take it to the nearest NDLEA office for authentication, it may be fake.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Taich:
Please take it to the nearest NDLEA office for authentication, it may be fake.

grin Nawa for nairalanders o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by advanceDNA: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't know too much about weed ...but with the way nigeria is now....200 naira weed cannot be this plenty....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by marlow1962(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Grass

1 Like

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by budaatum: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Is that àgbàdo I see in that your picture, lol.

Did you buy it in Lagos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by dawnomike(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chenult:

A supplier gave me this thing some minutes ago — in return I gave him #200. He asked for #500 but I told him I don't have such amount. (I don't know if he cheated me sef)

You can know by perceiving how it smells or put a little in fire to be sure...
You are to grind it to mix homogeneously woth your hair cream for more effectiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
this is weed bro
the natural unadulterated sativa strain but he don tail for house almost turning to dust
its okay for the cost , a parcel of this strain is 100naira for my side but the thing dey smell like, them fit perceive am for your body from a 10meters away if you just smoke am finish
I don smoke well before I start to dey smoke az the highness dey okay
no mind nairalanders na all of them don smoke am before Dem just dey form fake bro

9 Likes

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by emetisuccess(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
I can see it seed there. The marijuana seed.

1 Like

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
I don't know too much about weed ...but with the way nigeria is now....200 naira weed cannot be this plenty....

It's not as much as it looks. I zoomed into the camera to get a clear glimpse of it.
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
budaatum:
Is that àgbàdo I see in that your picture, lol.

Did you buy it in Lagos?

Lol. No. In the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chenult:

hanngon ...let me ask IFA!! angry
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
dawnomike:
You can know by perceiving how it smells or put a little in fire to be sure...
You are to grind it to mix homogeneously woth your hair cream for more effectiveness.

Thanks. Pls what will happen if I put a little in fire? And what do you mean by homogeneously?

And which is better between soul mate and so fine hair cream?

Sorry for the questions pls.
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
this is weed bro
the natural unadulterated sativa strain but he don tail for house almost turning to dust
its okay for the cost , a parcel of this strain is 100naira for my side but the thing dey smell like, them fit perceive am for your body from a 10meters away if you just smoke am finish
I don smoke well before I start to dey smoke az the highness dey okay
no mind nairalanders na all of them don smoke am before Dem just dey form fake bro

Yes. Actually, I told him I needed the dust — I guess that was why.

I thought as much. At first, I gave him #100, but later did #200 so he wouldn't feel bad cos I've been disturbing him about it.
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by TimiMore: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
They have scammed you my guy.
Guyman sold you chicken feed grin

3 Likes

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
TimiMore:
They have scammed you my guy.
Guyman sold you chicken feed grin

Lol. But majority here says otherwise.(even though you're kidding) grin
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by TimiMore: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chenult:

I don't know what others saw o but for me on a closer look I saw corn, fibre and other components of poultry feed.

Remember to quote me when you eventually use it on your head and chickens start flying up and pecking on your head grin grin

4 Likes

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Emilia154(f): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
TimiMore:
They have scammed you my guy. Guyman sold you chicken feed grin
Lol,funny but true
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by capetownboyz(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Better don’t consume that shit..
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 19, 2022
TimiMore:

I don't know what others saw o but for me on a closer look I saw corn, fibre and other components of poultry feed.

Remember to quote me when you eventually use it on your head and chickens start flying up and pecking on your head grin grin

Haha. Funny you. grin
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2022
capetownboyz:
Better don’t consume that shit..

Not for consumption.
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by 9jaBloke: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2022
E rora ma mugbo o
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by techWriter1: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Please give it to the nearest NDLEA oga for authentication, it may be fake
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by illicit(m): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2022
This one don expire
Stayed too long in storage, it has become dust
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 19, 2022
illicit:
This one don expire
Stayed too long in storage, it has become dust

What am I missing?

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by SaiOba: 3:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Looks more like a beans shaft to me.
Chenult:

Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 19, 2022
SaiOba:
Looks more like a beans shaft to me.

Look well you will see the seedlings
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by AgentGoat: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Chenult:

Not even chicken feeds. It's more of sheep roughage. Which kind weed be this?
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Owologbo(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Chenult:

Thanks. Pls what will happen if I put a little in fire? And what do you mean by homogeneously?

And which is better between soul mate and so fine hair cream?

Sorry for the questions pls.

hope you know it's the seeds you need?
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by jumper524(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2022
That weed no pure again.
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by Brownshoe: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Op your head go dey scratch you like madman
Re: To Be Deleted Soon: Is This The Real One? [pics] by advanceDNA: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chenult:

It's not as much as it looks. I zoomed into the camera to get a clear glimpse of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Hate Most About Single Guys / Is Double Dating Wrong? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.