Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70505 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Revolva(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Then divorce her asap , why will u commit suicide because of a woman guy you are messeed up

Throw her out of your house and dont regret it by the time she get sense she will come begging

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by yinkeys(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:
Go and marry 2nd wife.
So you’re saying either a man can afford two wives or he has none
Having one wife is a bad decision?
So having 2 will spark competition anxiety in women grin?

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by occfx: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Use the exit route. I hate it when man talk of committing suicide because of a woman. It's a very stupid statement.... You look like a sober man. Weed and alcohol were not created for nothing. Take some and man up but watch your health and addiction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by faceland: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Fatale:
All Those Calling Him Weak. You All Think Gra Gra And Being Tough Is Strength? Think Again!

Oga, Talk To Her, If She Would Not Change Or Hear You, Abeg Walk Away For Your Peace Of Mind.

Nde I Be Strong Man Or Iron Lady, Pray Make Una No Jam Person Wey Go Make Climbing Mount Everest A Joke To Your Relationship.

Never Kill Your Self, Degrade Or Lose An Arm Over Someone Who Does Not And Will Not Appreciate Your Efforts.

She is a dependant that is "always right". She is a dependant, opposing him to the point of suicidal thoughts... He allowed it too many times.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ohosi4real(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Mamaab: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
Favorite line of dumbos who have nothing logical or meaningful to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Originalsly: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
How can you have a wife and can't sleep with her? All this you are complaining about you never noticed before marriage? Did you choose her to be your wife?.... was it a pastor? ... or she worked juju on you? Since you see suicide as an option to take care of this situation rather than to confront is enough proof that you are a weak man .... a very weak one. You are not ready for marriage ... nor a serious relationship. By nature ... a woman will dominate a weak man. Even if you find a very gentle and kind and loving and God fearing virgin .... as you show your weakness she will grow in strength to rule you. In any relationship... somebody must wear the pants and if you don't... she will. Instead of contemplating suicide ... focus on being a man ... take control of your marriage.... set the rules ... stand up to her and give her the option to conform or leave. Gather some balls and be a man.

she doesn't want to leave her 30K job .... really? Somebody at the job is giving her what she wants.

5 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Pakwel(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Stop regretting and take action
Threaten her with divorce and keep praying for her. She will change ..get her pregnant too.works wonders

Mumu advice. Get her pregnant . Are you stupid or something. You won finally kill am next year ?

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Oyiboman69: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2022
ufotty2001:
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn [b]online skill [/b]she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her
please which of the skill will you propose for a guy like me?

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Deoo1125: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Shut up stupid fingers there, kids like u go come online dey form macho. Waitin u type dey irritate me.

shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Instead of you to consider yourself single and move on with your life. You are here complaining.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Astar007: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

U don enter be day bro, I understand perfectly cry cry
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ymarts: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by thinkmoney(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

Stupid advice dey here. I am out

Mention me friend, if u need workable advice
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by jcross19: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.
you get it wrong sir! God sees the future and outcome of a relationship.. Unless if you are not a Godly type. So carry your cross..
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by newoffer: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Anybody marry am for you ? If no... Mind your wahala.

Advice go and dig borehole make she dey sell water. Irresponsible women need lots of responsibility
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Akugbe24(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Is this how her character is? Or you did something to her that u have not taken time to noticed that is annoying her ,find time to sit her down and speak to her .she might open up .
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by tabaralph: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Do you have any kid with her ? If the answer is no then the problem is half solved , if you are not a weakling you must take a drastic action now, look for a side chick and make sure you are chatting with the side chick when your wife is around, smile and make your happy don’t let her see you as a weakling

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Omoapena(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

It's not a force thing man, go get a divorce and safe the remaining of your mental health...
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Ara21(f): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.

I wonder ooo.
Everything people will be calling God. Why will someone consider taking his own life because of a woman, throw her out of the house and have peace, if it's her house leave for her.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by FuckTheMod: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Imagine...

A girl you didn't marry as a virgin...

A girl that had numerous bodycount before you...

A girl that used to be sex freak...

She's just trying to be controling, DON'T FALL FOR IT!

BE INCHARGE

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by lomprico(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

She get big nyash?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by daygee12: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Are u married bro?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Omoapena(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
ufotty2001:
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn online skill she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her

You don't need to break up with her, ask her what trade she can do passionately and invest in that business while she oversee the management, I always initiate investment conversation with my woman to listen to her contributions

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Missionaire: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Brilliantly Brilliant.

Well done bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by FuckTheMod: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer
You'll definitely marry someone I groomed too grin

THANK GOD SAY NA VIRGIN I GO MARRY.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by horlahwaley(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

so you were even considering suicide cos of one stupidity a human being like you. Safe journey greet my grandma for me pls
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by SaLongs1(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
This is the sermon of the millennium
Moh247:
cool

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Demex40(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

Hahahahahahahhahah, i had a good laugh
You said "groomed them"
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by NutFunny: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
is that a solution
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by tctrills: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
It's too late for that now isn't it. God is not to blame for the choices of his wife.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by linearity: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

And what stops you from getting a divorce?

Is getting a divorce not better than your current lifetime of misery or your current suicidal contemplations?

Don’t listen to the ‘God Hate Divorce’ crowd, they don’t live your life and don’t wear your shoes. Do what best for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.