Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children (7107 Views)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Sirqt5(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Richy4:

We all know that she needs to take responsibilities, but is now the best time to hammer that on her head?..

Is there a tiny possibilities that U might be doing an honourable job of telling her what to do at the wrong time? that's just my argument..

No one is says she shouldn't be responsible...Myself, I was shocked at what she was saying... It was as if I was reading a post of a woman from 1950's.. but again, she is young and pregnant, please excuse that..

when next you see her post in 3 months time, u are free to say whatsoever, she might reason with you then..
u are still making excuses for her . before u know it she go open another thread about another pregnancy , or a third baby Daddy . she's technically not married to this guy , she go soon find another man . that she's pregnant is no reason to not tell her he truth . more reason to tell her now sef , before she gets belle for him again , or another man entirely . she's a sex freak n stubborn goat , she go still do wat she wants to do , no thoughts of d consequences .
she was warned on the other thread before she got pregnant for him . Saintmary n others warned her to not sleep with the man , to use protection . she no listen . she come born one kid for him , now another is on the way . she seems to think trapping men wit pregnancies go make them love n provide for her . 3 kids she no learn , u come dey say no tell her d truth . if she wasn't bringing innocent kids into d world i wouldn't care . it's them i feel sorry for

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Richy4(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She is not herself? Is that a joke? So pregnant female politicians, doctors, nurses, teachers, etc., out there, many of who work even through their pregnancies, some even til minutes before delivery do all while not being themselves? undecided
Again, the way that the body systems and hormonal changes of Miss A is different from Miss B..
U should know by now that body systems are not the same...I am not trying to be the devil's advocate here but people should give her a little time to breathe... She is young and going through some rough patches already which she created by herself... Scolding her at her present condition makes no sense to me..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Richy4:

Again, the way that the body systems and hormonal changes of Miss A is different from Miss B..
U should know by now that body systems are not the same...I am not trying to be the devil's advocate here but people should give her a little time to breathe... She is young and going through some rough patches already which she created by herself... Scolding her at her present condition makes no sense to me..
All the pregnant women out there working through their pregnancies are Miss A- types whereas OP specifically informed you that she is a Miss B-type but she is able to get online to post a complaint and even insult those who do not see her situation in the way that please her? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Klass99(f): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Richy4(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All the pregnant women out there working through their pregnancies are Miss A- types whereas OP specifically informed you that she is a Miss B-type but she is able to get online to post a complaint and even insult those who do not see her situation in the way that please her? undecided
Thanks for your contributions, goodbye embarassed
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Octopusssy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/5779219/when-should-start-having-sex

^^
This explains the genesis of OP's present predicament. Irresponsibility, no future ambition, a scratching punny and naive 'love'.

Make everybody carry their cross.
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:

Yu don't know me.and u would never know me.
So ogbeni just rest

I wish your confidence was right madam single mom

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Saintmary(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sirqt5:
u are still making excuses for her . before u know it she go open another thread about another pregnancy , or a third baby Daddy . she's technically not married to this guy , she go soon find another man . that she's pregnant is no reason to not tell her he truth . more reason to tell her now sef , before she gets belle for him again , or another man entirely . she's a sex freak n stubborn goat , she go still do wat she wants to do , no thoughts of d consequences .
she was warned on the other thread before she got pregnant for him . Saintmary n others warned her to not sleep with the man , to use protection . she no listen . she come born one kid for him , now another is on the way . she seems to think trapping men wit pregnancies go make them love n provide for her . 3 kids she no learn , u come dey say no tell her d truth . if she wasn't bringing innocent kids into d world i wouldn't care . it's them i feel sorry for

I had to go back to the thread and what I posted to see the timeless advice I gave this woman.

In the space of 2 years she has proven herself to be stubborn and insistent on her own way.

She doesn't need advice, she will learn the hard way.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Saintmary:
I had to go back to the thread and what I posted to see the timeless advice I gave this woman.
In the space of 2 years she has proven herself to be stubborn and insistent on her own way.
The children are the ones likely to suffer the most. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Franciscabless:
He met me with 1 child who is 3 years 10 months we only did introduction ,I have 1 child for him 1 years 5 months and I am pregnant with another one, he is working but he won't provide for me and our children I am tired of begging my mum everyday for foods and money she doesn't have much but she is trying her best to provide for me and my children she is paying for my first daughter school fee which it is not her duty to do so. I am tired of the marriage and I want to leave him please I need advice no insult if you insult me I will insult you back

Leaving him is not the solution since you yourself is not contributing to the marriage except children

Now is not as if the issue just started
You know what you have been through while staying with him, yet you keep getting pregnant

I think you should take a look at break from having more children

Get something doing so that you can put something on the table, if he doesn't put

By the time you have a source of income, then if you want to pack out, it's going to be a decision you will take with our asking any one

Think of what to start doing and look for who to get the money from

You can even tell him that you need money to start doing something and he may give you that support

The men are tired of having women who adds nothing to the family up keep

They need help too to support the family
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I wish your confidence was right madam single mom
Chai You wished cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take heart kiss kiss kiss
You ve now seen the reasons why I cannot be like your
Sisters,nor be every body nor dey fit say marriage like your sisters.

I now see where your frustrations dey blow from
I blow ham back to your sisters
You never see anything
I go follow your matter online like fireworks kiss

See lizard feeling like monitor MONITOR
Go and choke on my profile pics
See person wey dem don use e destiny take pay Lightbill.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Sirqt5(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Saintmary:

Right . Peeps are only wasting time advising her . U gave her several very good advice on there 2 yrs ago . It was as if u could see into the future , tried to warn her . U , Freelane33 , Justbehave , Pmoye , n several others advised her on d thread well . Somebody on there said she will get pregnant and pregnant and pregnant again if she's not careful .All of u tried warning her . She didn't heed , insulted someone on there. She will open another thread end of next year , by then she b pregnant wit 5th child . 3rd or 4th baby Daddy loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jashub:
You better get yourself a job and stop being a lazy bìtch waiting for a man's money

Are you okay? I dont think you are.

She is pregnant and has two other kids. Do you expect a pregnant woman to be working? Are you that wicked?

Now answer me, what is your usefulness to your wife/baby mama if you can't at least provide for the child? Even if you hate her, the child nko? do you hate your child?

It is sad men expect women to be superwoman. To be a nurturing house wife, carry your kids, and still provide for herself and the kids.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
The old rule of getting married before being pregnant will save lots of women from problems like this. Usually, if a man decides to marry you, then he is most likely committed to providing for the family. Even if I blame him for not providing, are you not smart enough to be pregnant for such a man? and to be pregnant the second time?

Most humans when I analyze their case, they are the architect of their own problems.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
The comments I am seeing from men here kind of break my heart. Is this the extent of how useless many (hopefully only on nairaland) have become? Most of you probably have fathers that stood by you and your mum when she was pregnant for you until you grew up, literate enough to know how to read and write. If he abandoned you, will you give him a round of applause?

I believe that answer is no, so why does the privilege you enjoyed in your infant not applicable to this lady and her babies? If her kids grow up to become criminals tormenting you, you would probably blame their parents. But somehow, are justifying a deadbeat man not taking care of his child?

I mean can one of you idiots quote me and justify how exactly not providing for your kids makes a man good? I would have quoted one of you urchins but you are too many, that it seems like good conscience has been fumigated from your heart.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
rickpat:
introduction is NOT MARRIAGE...

if you want to leave,it's easy..just walk away..you ain't married to him...which advise do you need?...if you can take care of yourself and kids...move on... INTRODUCTION IS NO MARRIAGE...

if some married people are going through hell in their marriage...YOU THAT IS NOT MARRIED, THAT'S "DOING BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND" WILL BE GOING THROUGH HELL TOO.... INTRODUCTION IS NOTHING...move on before you born pikin full house with been legally married

So many words, no single sense.

Okay yes they ain't married, but what about the kids? is he not the father? Okay now close your eyes and assume they are married but divorced, should he abandon the kids then?

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nice comeback n analysis.
pansophist:
The comments I am seeing from men here kind of break my heart. Is this the extent of how useless many (hopefully only on nairaland) have become? Most of you probably have fathers that stood by you and your mum when she was pregnant for you until you grew up, literate enough to know how to read and write. If he abandoned you, will you give him a round of applause?

I believe that answer is no, so why does the privilege you enjoyed in your infant not applicable to this lady and her babies? If her kids grow up to become criminals tormenting you, you would probably blame their parents. But somehow, are justifying a deadbeat man not taking care of his child?

I mean can one of you idiots quote me and justify how exactly not providing for your kids makes a man good? I would have quoted one of you urchins but you are too many, that it seems like good conscience has been fumigated from your heart.
You're a very reasonable man

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Victoria938:
What gave u the audacity to get pregnant again for him without being properly married to him, women are the cause of their own problems Aunty carry ur cross

Exactly, this is where the op share the blame.

This is why women by nature are super selective because sex is expensive for a woman. That is the burden females carry. And age is not a woman's friend, and having a child for the wrong man is probably the end since men don't want baby mamas.

She should have been really careful, and not go pick an irresponsible guy for a partner. I guess she is with him because she makes her honeypot wet, and somehow, she is in love. Loving an irresponsible person is stupidity.

Love is like saving your money in the bank, it should rescue you when you need it. You must love someone that is good for you, that's a form of self-love. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Not I scratch your back, and when its my turn, you carry plank flog me for back grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:
Nice comeback n analysis.
You're a very reasonable man

This is why I am against 100 percent freedom of speech. Lots of idiots should not be writing online and polluting the atmosphere and soft hearts with their poison.

And a lot of them are alpha males. Alpha male that can not take care of his child. Is that one an alpha male? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jesslove:
A stingy man is more deadly than someone having cancer

It is not stinginess, its wickedness plus heartless, which makes one a mini devil.

See aunty, I am very stingy. Only fellow men dey and people wey I like de chop my money, but my own child? haba.

Even if I hate the woman, I won't hate my own child na. It is not about being stingy, it's just the natural order. Parental love is the greatest force in the world. For a man to abandon his child, na only God himself, not the pastor will deliver him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
libertyfather:
You are a bitter woman , see ur post...if you insult me I will insult you

And you are a stupid man. Oya come insult me, leave that woman alone. For woman, you get mouth. Come and yab me. Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
eyinjuege:
1.Get an abortion if you're not too far gone
2. Move out of his home to your mum's place
3. Find a job to support yourself and your 2 children
4. You can also report their fathers to relevant authorities to get you some financial support for the children.

Another urchin.

I wished someone gave your mother that advice when she was pregnant of you. Wasted fart.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by pansophist(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Damn, these urchins are so much. I can't quote them all.

Men that have sense probably won't comment much, doesn't mean all men are like that. I know lots of responsible men who are nairalanders, who pride themselves been fathers, husbands, and friends to their wives and family. These cockroaches insulting her just for asking to be assisted do not represent us.

on behalf of these half-men, I apologize. Please forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Sirqt5(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
pansophist:
The old rule of getting married before being pregnant will save lots of women from problems like this. Usually, if a man decides to marry you, then he is most likely committed to providing for the family. Even if I blame him for not providing, are you not smart enough to be pregnant for such a man? and to be pregnant the second time?

Most humans when I analyze their case, they are the architect of their own problems.
her first baby daddy nko ? might as well blame him join . if op gets belle for third baby daddy who no wan marry her or provide , blame him join . keep blaming all d men till she has 10 kids . na d kids n her mother i feel sorry for , since her own is to spread legs come expect others provide for dem kids .

she wanted to have sex wit the guy while nursing her firstborn with her first baby daddy shocked lipsrsealed . despite folks warnings , she no listen . don't b surprised if she's having sex wit him right now , despite her complaining say he no provide for the kids . madness

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by eyinjuege: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
pansophist:

Another urchin.

I wished someone gave your mother that advice when she was pregnant of you. Wasted fart.

It's like you want to be unfortunate in life.
May Ogun bath in your blood.
Useless son of a dog

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by 0neal(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

The way things don cost no dey affect una??

Damn!

Life is hard o, abeg make una they think twice before bringing an innocent child into this world to suffer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Saintmary(f): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The children are the ones likely to suffer the most. lipsrsealed

She will learn, I know, but it will be too late as she would have become a grandma living a lifestyle of poverty normalisation.

I don't wish her evil, but her attitude has spoken for itself.

I can tell a lot of similar stories about both famous and non-famous people, it always goes the same way.

People never learn.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by olamilekan9(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Victoria938:
What gave u the audacity to get pregnant again for him without being properly married to him, women are the cause of their own problems Aunty carry ur cross
wait first let me ask biko so if she get married to him nkor what will naw change?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Saintmary(f): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sirqt5:
Right . Peeps are only wasting time advising her . U gave her several very good advice on there 2 yrs ago . It was as if u could see into the future , tried to warn her . U , Freelane33 , Justbehave , Pmoye , n several others advised her on d thread well . Somebody on there said she will get pregnant and pregnant and pregnant again if she's not careful .All of u tried warning her . She didn't heed , insulted someone on there. She will open another thread end of next year , by then she b pregnant wit 5th child . 3rd or 4th baby Daddy loading

You can only help people who want to help themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
These children have a grandmother that is happy to fill the gap and a young mum. People just make up conclusions that suits their narrative! Some psycho even advised op to ‘$ell’ her children! Who the f…k comes to nl for input?

Op! Everything is fine! Just calm down give birth, go home and raise all 3 of your children with your family! Let your mum and your brothers support you while you nurture and work for your childrens schooling and future. Being right isn’t going to make these men take responsibility so pull your socks up, team up with your family and support your family and children! You’re 21 so you have all the time in the world to undo your mess.

Just don’t add more! Stop and retrace your steps! Best wishes

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Dimples2022:
These children have a grandmother that is happy to fill the gap and a young mum. People just make up conclusions that suits their narrative! Some psycho even advised op to ‘$ell’ her children! Who the f…k comes to nl for input?

Op! Everything is fine! Just calm down give birth, go home and raise all 3 of your children with your family! Let your mum and your brothers support you while you nurture and work for your childrens schooling and future. Being right isn’t going to make these men take responsibility so pull your socks up, team up with your family and support your family and children! You’re 21 so you have all the time in the world to undo your mess.

Just don’t add more! Stop and retrace your steps! Best wishes

Thanks, God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by libertyfather(m): 12:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Werey idiots,
pansophist:

And you are a stupid man. Oya come insult me, leave that woman alone. For woman, you get mouth. Come and yab me. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / Malice Keeping Between Couples / My Friend's Wife Lied For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.