Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children (7089 Views)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Franciscabless(f): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
James289:
Search for Justice Court on YouTube by judge funmi she will help you.

Thanks
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Franciscabless:

Thanks

Look that video well. Judge Funmi tell the mama to contribute money for the welfare of her children. She say make the woman subsidize wetin Papa Samson dey provide.You dey here dey run your dirty mouth with 99% contribution. head of house and infidel things. Broke olosho like you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Octopusssy(f): 1:48am On Nov 23, 2022
GboyegaD:

You keep jumping at my post without understanding. You stated that the court can force a man to pay for child upkeep and my response is the court doesn't just pronounce you a father because the mother of the child said so. Until a DNA test is conducted and you are found to be the father, or you signed the birth certificate acknowledging paternity, the court cannot force you.

Do you want to blame the men 100%? Until you hear the full gist, the best is to tell her she has a responsibility towards her children. When she is willing to play her part, she can ask the men to play theirs too. It takes two to have a child and not one like she is painting, and you are also encouraging. If two men are not taking care of the kids she bore for them, there could be more than we can see in the post.

Lastly, how many deadbeat fathers do you know? Perhaps, you may want to watch the circle you relate with if you know many.
Wisdom...
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 3:54am On Nov 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Awwww..... You be evening newspaper,nobody needs you.

Go and meet the father of your child.. stop misbehaving here. I nor like you..No vex

hahahahahahaha
When we advised them to steer clear from Indian hemp...this is how you behave when you mix ashes with Indian hemp to smoke.

We really needs to tie you down and placed 2 blocked dangote cement on your back,then use grinded pepper to wash your brain.

To b candid, you're not only confused,you needed to be tied to a stake and get flogged...

Gentle.piss the punter,take your slow brain outta here.
You're a mumu man.
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Eketem: 4:09am On Nov 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If the bible didn't say that, then it said nothing about submission.

The Bible says submit to one another in one verse then in another it says total Chris like love and sacrifice comes before submission.

Many times bible verses are taken out of context to fulfil an agenda.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Eketem: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2022
So for the lady, you can go to local government Secretariat and ask for welfare office.

There is also Justice Court, Google it and see if they are still taking cases.

However let me clear your mind on 2 things.

The court will not force him to produce money he doesn't have and the court will expect you to contribute 40 to 50 percent to the children's welfare. No court or welfare makes the man provide 100 percent because it recognises that parenting is a joint responsibility.

You are 21, you don't seem to like to learn, you also have a bad entitlement mentality and don't seem to understand the value of hard work.

If I could take a guess your first baby Daddy may be in Jail for Yahoo related matters which you may have encouraged for your love of money.

You may have moved to this man hoping he will sustain same lifestyle and he can't.

Now at 21 you have pushed all responsibility of your actions to your mother who is supposed to be thinking of retirement and enjoying her old age. Do you know the health challenges that come with being exposed to smoke daily?

Your mom won't always be here to pick up your mess, you are stuck with 3 children and 2 men who are not able do their half, stop abusing people and take stock of your life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2022
ahnie:

When we advised them to steer clear from Indian hemp...this is how you behave when you mix ashes with Indian hemp to smoke.

We really needs to tie you down and placed 2 blocked dangote cement on your back,then use grinded pepper to wash your brain.

To b candid, you're not only confused,you needed to be tied to a stake and get flogged...

You're a mumu man.

hahahahahaha

painment...iffa read am,make I quench.

seeking for attention from another man,when you have a child for one already

TuEh
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Richy4(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
ahnie:

You're a mumu man.

Ahnie, Who is your new online admire? Please introduce him with 11 crates of Fanta that's all...You can email me my own share smiley
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
E thing even tire me,how can you be loving someone's wife?
The obsession is too much,I breathe dem go screenshot it,I fart,dem go inhale it,I cough dem go do odeyewu grin
Richy4:

Ahnie, Who is your new online admire? Please introduce him with 11 crates of Fanta that's all...You can email me my own share smiley
There's one that recently popped up,his obsession is so crazy that he gives me a mention on every thread he comments on.
I believe he go soon tire.
One mad one is in food section trailing every of my moves.

There's one that quotes almst all my shalaye post**hyping me and seriously monitoring me.
As I dey like this I have vented my WhatsApp and flushed them out.
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Richy4(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
ahnie:
E thing even tire me,how can you be loving someone's wife?
The obsession is too much,I breathe dem go screenshot it,I fart,dem go inhale it,I cough dem go do odeyewu grin
There's one that recently popped up,his obsession is so crazy that he gives me a mention on every thread he comments on.
I believe he go soon tire.
One mad one is in food section trailing every of my moves.

There's one that quotes almst all my shalaye post**hyping me and seriously monitoring me.
As I dey like this I have vented my WhatsApp and flushed them out.
grin grin smiley grin
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

hahahahahaha

painment...iffa read am,make I quench.

seeking for attention from another man,when you have a child for one already

TuEh
Your life must be really boring cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go stake some bet,smoke some weed,get dudu osun soap go inside your wooden bathroom and masturbate your last weak semen out and lastly do not forget to grow some brains.
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin smiley grin
O ti su me olorun.
At some point I had to asked the oga on food session,why he dey monitor me,why!why!!why!!

A reliable source told me this morning to erased my diary,that there are person's that screenshots my every post and pictures, including that of my husband's,kids and myself (legs)
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Richy4(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
ahnie:

O ti su me olorun.
At some point I had to asked the oga on food session,why he dey monitor me,why!why!!why!!

A reliable source told me this morning to erased my diary,that there are person's that screenshots my every post and pictures, including that of my husband's,kids and myself (legs)
stalkers... Just be a little more careful and vigilant.... Both Online and offline are not safe for any one grin cool
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Richy4:

stalkers... Just be a little more careful and vigilant.... Both Online and offline are not safe for any one grin cool
Noted...thanks!
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by placeofallure(f): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Franciscabless:

He is the Head of the family it's his responsibility to provide for me and our children

Aunty that's old skool o. Nowadays women too are joint breadwinners if not sole breadwinners in some cases. Get up, if you have any certification, dust it and go find something doing. Yoruba people will say; Atelewo eni, ki i tan ni je. (One's palm doesn't deceive one)

Inform whatever authority - civil, religious, patriarchal or whatever about his irresponsible living. But if all entreaties failed, gird your loins and take up the duty, some women are widowed and they don't beg. Your mum has something doing that's why she can help. Stop being a liability to her!

Ladies, girls, women; I've often said it, don't settle for a docile life all because of marriage. No man can sit my a$$ down at home, I must work! I need to make my own money. The compass of life can change direction at any time. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by ahnie: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
And the beauty of it is that....a woman making her own money gives her some sense of independence.
placeofallure:

Aunty that's old skool o. Nowadays women too are joint breadwinners if not sole breadwinners in some cases. Get up, if you have any certification, dust it and go find something doing. Yoruba people will say; Atelewo eni, ki i tan ni je. (One's palm doesn't deceive one)

Inform whatever authority - civil, religious, patriarchal or whatever about his irresponsible living. But if all entreaties failed, gird your loins and take up the duty, some women are widowed and they don't beg. Your mum has something doing that's why she can help. Stop being a liability to her!

Ladies, girls, women; I've often said it, don't settle for a docile life all because of marriage. No man can sit my a$$ down at home, I must work! I need to make my own money. The compass of life can change direction at any time. Be wise!
I just cannot imagine myself depending on my husband for money...I dey avoid see finish as you see me so.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by dominique(f): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Search the user ifyjos and check if they are the same person. Specifically the thread where ifyjos was 19 and destroyed her sisters life.

This looks like 2 years later.

They post eerily alike.

You are wicked enough to investigate the parallels.

That user popped in my mind as I was reading her exchange of words with those guys up there. Both of them are very identical in style of writing and mannerism. However there are slight differences in the ages of their kids their baby daddies. Ify had her child at age 15 and the child was already about 4 or 5 as the time she made that post about her sister. Also she got pregnant with her second child for the same man as the first. If not for those two discrepancies, I would have pretty much concluded that both of them are one and the same. They're like soul sisters fr, they need to look for each other and exchange notes

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by BRATISLAVA: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
dominique:

That user popped in my mind as I was reading her exchange of words with those guys up there. Both of them are very identical in style of writing and mannerism. However there are slight differences in the ages of their kids their baby daddies. Ify had her child at age 15 and the child was already about 4 or 5 as the time she made that post about her sister. Also she got pregnant with her second child for the same man as the first. If not for those two discrepancies, I would have pretty much concluded that both of them are one and the same. They're like soul sisters fr, they need to look for each other and exchange notes

What if there's a little tweaking in the narration? The info is fairly similar in terms of the OP ages. Activity in one account, inactivity in the other account. Mention of a mother. Use of ownership pronoun when referring to "my guy/husband". They react in the same manner and think too alike for two different people.

I was surprised nobody else was seeing the parallels.

@Eketem Try telling that to Christians. There are too many infidels happy to read such. A man who doesn't provide for his family is worse than an infidel. If the bible didn't say that, then it said nothing about women being submissive.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Klass99(f): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
tongue
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
ahnie:
Your life must be really boring cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go stake some bet,smoke some weed,get dudu osun soap go inside your wooden bathroom and masturbate your last weak semen out and lastly do not forget to grow some brains.

trash
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by BRATISLAVA: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Klass99:

After checking the post history of ify.jos, I think you're absolutely right.

Revealing info has been tweaked to conceal her identity, she knows forumites would have torn her to pieces if she created this thread with that ify.jos account.

Did she ever confess and apologize to her sister for what she did? That thread ran into 49 pages I never followed it beyond page 3, I was too appalled. The first baby daddy she ruined her sister's life for is no longer in the picture and he's not handling his responsibilities. Isn't karma a sweet thing? cheesy

You betcha this is a dead ringer for that account.

I would have said you should read entire the responses there, and then read the ones here given to you and Gboyeg'aD respectively. And then you will realize that you are dealing with the same person. Or their twin.

In that particular thread ify_jos was bragging about sex every morning. Here there is still the same anger and reference to lust. It must be karma. Or the world's best coincidence. cheesy

My sleuthing on this thread is... Migrating.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Klass99(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
tongue
Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by BRATISLAVA: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Klass99:

Read 49 pages of her drama, you don't like me at all. It's not even her ratchet behaviour that gave her away (although it is part of it, like you rightly said) it was the little details she tweaked. For example;

1. Ify.jos wrote in March this year that she's 4 months pregnant with her 3rd child. This OP claims she's 8 months gone with her 3 child.
2. Ify.jos claimed 20 years old as at 2020, which will make her 22 this year. This OP claims 21 years old.

Her pattern is to disort information by misrepresenting the facts. She subtracted 1 year from her age and 1 month from the pregnancy. If my guess is right she has given birth already or the pregnancy is long overdue. I noticed other tell tale signs too......

I am mostly awed by how what she did 2 years ago has come back to bite her in the ass.
I like you enough grin

Some serious tweaking. But the first thing you'll notice is the same approach to people.

Well, there you have it. Bratislava Holmes at your service, milady.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Klass99(f): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Won't Provide For Me And Children by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.