Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26454 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by PointZerom: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
uba1991:
he went to collect the dead body of Akunyilli so that he can hid evidence.
Peter Obi is the most tribalistic Foolish politician alive.
buckeyemedia:
You ipobians want to have your cake & eat it too? You support Biafra, after failing in that vain pursuit, now you ipobians have started a dreamers want for President of the Zoo Republic of Nigeria?

Jokers.
pquaver:

Same goes for herdsmen.. What proof have you shown us it was Fulani herdsmen? The same source that says is Fulani herdsmen says is Esn ipob so what exactly is your point?
Sholaco:
Hahaha hahaha the Ipob ESN are supporting you now. We understand

All I can see is hatred hatred hatred against Igbos and obi supporters.

YOUR PRESIDENT HAS NOT CONDENMED MEYETTI ALLAH WHICH HAS ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY OF KILLINGS IN BENUE.

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by pquaver(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2022
PointZerom:

YOUR PRESIDENT HAS NOT CONDENMED MEYETTI ALLAH WHICH HAS ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY OF KILLINGS IN BENUE.

There is no hatred it is a fact.. Me myself I am an igbo man so it has nothing to do with hate. You guys exhibit the most dumbest of behavior seriously. How can u cut ur nose to spite your face! You guys do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.. Let see where it takes you.. Posterity will remember those of us who stood to point ndigbo in the right direction.. But out of hatred they refused to listen..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2022
PointZerom:

Condemn Meyetti Allah with mouth, yet you will use that same Basketmouth to be chopping cow meat every day, what kind of deceitful hypocrisy is that?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by KINGS100(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
show us where TINUBU Condemed Oduduwa agitators or Shetima condem Boko haram in the North, then we can take your useless opinion seriously. if you cannot provide that, its time to be reasonable for once.

trutharena:

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by damkin24(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

If you ever heard of such thing.

Feel free to share with us tongue.
Stop defending nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by smith1985(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

So in other word you have comfirmed obi is the igbo version of shittima? you this obi supporters are brainless..so obi should do as shittima abi by supporting terrorists....this means obi is not different from shettima therefore he is the right person to vote.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Edusouls(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Have Igbos been wiped out? Buhari tenure would expire next year, and how can he wipe out 40million populace of Igbos? Now I see the reason these ipob supporters are called pigs, u people are even worse than animals in reasoning, tufiakwa..
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by obyrich(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Go to the SE and find out who are burning people's houses.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Memphis357(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

Peter Obi is the number one IPOB terrorists sponsor.
And you are the 2nd biggest eediot on Nairaland.....right after Manna... if you like add bbgrillz, na you sabi
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by od501: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Do you have proof that ESN are the enemies tongue

You still get time dey explain to a paid urchin
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by samfrancis1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

And it’s the reason people see shettima as bandit leader… I guess they’ll begin to see Peter Obi thesame way…
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
How can he condemn them when he knows the implications on his votes.
They are all the same. Atiku deleted his comments about Deborah's death because of Northern votes. Politicians will always be politicians.
Obi is not different and can't be different.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by BanyXchi: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, see this yeye urchin

When will you condemn fulani herdsmen that made your ibarapa kinsmen flee to Benin Republic idp camp??

When will you condemn them for the owo church massacre??

When will you condemn their recent kidnapping activities along lagos-ibadan express way??

When will you learn to first remove the log of Wood in your eyes b4 pointing out a dust in another person's eye??

this doesn't change the fact that thw SW is a billion times safer than afghanEastern, and most of he Owo victims are your fellow Ibos. Get ready for BAT as your next president.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by prophetfire: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

How are you sure it's them? Criminals are having a field day using Biafra flag. Ipob have continually disowned them, but our security forces are too lazy and dumb to pursue the criminals. They just say it's ESN just to dodge responsibility. They are criminals, kidnappers and armed robbers taking advantage of a failed security situation.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by UtuokeAlcoholic: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

What aboutism. The most logical reason to justify any form of evil grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by UtuokeAlcoholic: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Same way as saying "do you have any evidence that shekau or Boko Haram are responsible for the killings in the north east? "

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by PointZerom: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
pquaver:

There is no hatred it is a fact.. Me myself I am an igbo man so it has nothing to do with hate. You guys exhibit the most dumbest of behavior seriously. How can u cut ur nose to spite your face! You guys do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.. Let see where it takes you.. Posterity will remember those of us who stood to point ndigbo in the right direction.. But out of hatred they refused to listen..

Igbos are wise men from East and you're not one of them though you wish to be one.

No tribe will ever be like my wise Igbo people never. The same hatred is what you posted again.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ChukwuObe: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Why should Obi condemn ESN because of unfounded allegations fling everywhere

And how many times have biafools condemned Tinubu over unfounded allegations? Some people are really foolish and idiots
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by searchlight: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Why should Obi condemn ESN because of unfounded allegations fling everywhere
Obi is too good to be nigerian president, i think what this country needs is Okezie Ikpeazu.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You ipobians want to have your cake & eat it too? You support Biafra, after failing in that vain pursuit, now you ipobians have started a dreamers want for President of the Zoo Republic of Nigeria?

Jokers.
...but you are busy campaigning for an old sick man who once said he did not believe in one nigeria.. aren't you a fool ?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by kosiebe(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Then stop labelling shettima as boko haram or bandit and come here to praise obi as saint
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by bablon20(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is a clear indication that if PO eventually emerge as the president of Nigeria he will give these terrorist free hands to perpetuate that evil act just as Buhari is looking away from the heinous crime of his Fulani brethren.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Freebills12: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
trutharena:

How many ESN have been convicted or even charged to court? The security issue in South East is as a frustration from the people of South East because of marginalisation and neglect by the federal government especially APC govt under Buhari. You are free to say anything but don't deny the origin of this problem. This IPOB could not have arisen if Buhari had shun tribalism and marginalization of said 5%.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ysth(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

rather its courage. Buhari did not call his marauding brothers ransacking villages and town terrorists why then do you want obi to condem people agitating to leave the country? Abi did IPOD invade any village to loot, kidnap for ransom and marry 100s of underage girls?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by pquaver(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
PointZerom:

Igbos are wise men from East and you're not one of them though you wish to be one.

No tribe will ever be like my wise Igbo people never. The same hatred is what you posted again.

It's what tge Nazi sazi said to themselves in other to perpetrate their evil.. U can enjoy.. But 1 thing u must get clear 1 million of u can not change my igboness and u can never be in the position to say who is and who is no igbo.. I have dropped my opinion.. For ndigbo they can either go ur way or mine at the end result ga akpo..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Mrmb: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Yes, many videos have surfaced online, and they openly mention that they are ESN, if truly they are just using ESN's name why has ESN not come out to speak against it?
You ipob obidients are blinded by support for him and have become so unreasonable. Many lives have been lost at the hands of ESN
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Igbojew: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Nope Kadaria thought she had boxed him to a corner but ended up scoring an own-goal. Are you talking about same Obi that IPOB and Kanu rained curses on every now and then? I thought your propaganda team said Obi extra-judiciously killed IPOB during his time, has that line of propaganda failed?

Hahaha you have time for this people that their hatred against Igbos is stink.They always change like chameleon but they don't know that we know them even more than they know themselves.Now Peter Obi is the sponsor of IPOB/ESN no more MASSOB killer hahahaha.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Indispensable85(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
IPOB candidate! Obi won't get 10percent in any core northern state.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by sweetjohn(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a classic way of deflecting a question. Kadaria is not running for president. The reason Obi will not condemn them is because he shares the same ideology with them.
Yes PO shares same ideology likewise me. And the ideology is for Nigeria government to stop marginalizing SE and for the Fulani to stop causing problem in the SE. If you don't like it go and die
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by shegz24(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!

So why is Nnamdi Kanu still alive?

You think if Buhari wants to wipe out the Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu will still be breathing oxygen now?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by adekolaelect(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Even including many of you Ipob killing celebrators . You that wishes the country downfall in the name of showing of hatred to the present government.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Igbojew: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2022
anonymous1759:

Your present Governor had verified the killings in the south /East and attributed to the igbos if you like continue with your delusion. That’s how boko Baram started you guys never take blame for anything.
You mean Charles Soludo that has have collected bribe from Tinubu to demarket Peter Obi you are talking about here,oga everybody have seen colour of Charles Soludo finish...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) / Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.