Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26156 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Minjim: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2022
This Peter is not different from Atiku.

Both of them will away support the evil in their region as long as it favours them
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Xplorepd: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2022
esnbrutality:
You Think you are smart abi wetin?
He said unequivocally that he is not sure that ESN is behind the attacks.
This also confirms what OBIANO said concerning the fact that IPOB was exonerated from Attacks in SE.
it is also collaborated by , Uzodinma, who said that those causing mayhem in IMO state are not IPOB.

Now i ask you a question...isnt it foolish of you to believe your useless bigoted self trying to rope all events in the SE to IPOB?
IPOB, has said it that they are against Fulani herdsmen...and that mandate is sacrosanct!
If any Fulani herdsman bandit is seen in the bushes of SE ..to RAPE AND KILL our Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers...THEY MUST JAM ESN...and they MUST DIE!!

He-badan express has been overtaken by Fulani bandits, who are still showing your brothers and sisters shege, but your problem , is ESN ..Peter OBi..Nnamdi Kanu etc..

Sincerely , you agbado miscreants are weak and senile losers!!..spits.......

Mumu. Ibadan express is now your reference because it's in SW, like it's used only by the westerners. Your mumu na follow come. Continue as I am sure this your Obi will be way worse than Buhari if he because president.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by HilcomTech(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

If you ever heard of such thing.

Feel free to share with us tongue.

IPOB and LIES.

Shetima has always condemned and even fought BokoHaram.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Leaders all over the world always condemn terrorists and acts of terrorism regardless of who is behind the terrorist acts or not, but this shallow, vacuous and unintelligent man can not condemn terrorists until he knows who they are even though the crooked lying clown already told us that he know them and that they are his friends and his neighbors, but all of a sudden, he's clueless per their identity.

Sadly, the victims of the terrorist activities are his own people, but fortunately for him, his money, mansion, wife and children are abroad, safe and sound so why should he care..?

The dumbo liar can not even keep up with his lies.

This full fails leadership test everyday.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by HilcomTech(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!

I thought YUU IPOB CARNNIBALS said Buhari is not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by MrBroke(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria and tribalism is just out of hand. Your tribe does shit that be so obvious yet you still gonna back them, from ESN to boko haram to fulani herdsmen it's just crazy, how people take lives and yet people still commend them for it.
By the way, the three politicians are all crooked people and mf so all of you fighting and insulting each other over them, i hope your life changes
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Alpharey: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.

And Obi asked you where they were officially declared as perpetrators of such act if not speculations. You think say you dey wise.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Neoteny7: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

I mean, everyone wants to get rid of cockroaches.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by HilcomTech(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Why should Obi condemn ESN because of unfounded allegations fling everywhere

You call the actions of ESN unfounded after all the killings that has happened?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by GermanSparrow: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

Now, the question is that how is Obi now better than Shettima? shouldn't Obi be better than Shettima?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Eniitankorede: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Those supporting Obi are truly mad after hearing that a presidential candidate would not condemn violence and killings. Yet he wants to lead Nigeria. May God punish this man and all his supporters who want to plunge Nigeria into another crisis. God will never allow him to win.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Alpharey: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2022
At the murder scene of one of our prominent Yoruba leader's daughter, Tinubu was asking us WHERE ARE THE COWS grin. Now you want Obi to condemn ESN over mere speculations
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Alpharey: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Those supporting Obi are truly mad after hearing that a presidential candidate would not condemn violence and killings. Yet he wants to lead Nigeria. May God punish this man and all his supporters who want to plunge Nigeria into another crisis. God will never allow him to win.

At obvious Fulani herdsmen murder scene your papa Tinubu is asking us WHERE ARE THE COWS.. Where is thunder sef.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Bigchristo: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
You are the coward not to understand that self marginalization is not a crime in anywhere in the world, educate yourself before spewing nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by DestinyNigga: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

ESN are only in the bush protecting our farm from fulanis. Hold Amotekun terrorists and fulani herdsmen on what is happening in our land cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by DestinyNigga: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

Peter Obi is the number one IPOB terrorists sponsor.

Not Nnamdi Kanu again? This people are confused grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Obi is a an IPOB fool.
Nigerians will never vote for an IPOB candidate.

Brooooom brooooom Baluba Blu Blu....

God bless NIGERIA
God bless PDAPC....

You can now continue your insults ......
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

So ESN are the friends?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-kill-security-operatives-in-south-east-esn-commander/amp/

Nnamdi Kanu is with the Nigeria authority and they have been trying him for over a year now. Why have they not reached this conclusion in court?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2022
DestinyNigga:

Not Nnamdi Kanu again? This people are confused grin

Engaging them to a discussion is like engaging BAT to a discussion....

BAT...is neither an animal or a bird ....lols

Don't expect them to be on one side ....they are Camerons
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by crackhouse(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2022
He gave the best answer. If he condemn them it means he have accepted that they are the people attacking government institutions in the south east but since there's no prove they are the unknown gunmen he have no basis to condemn them.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by TNGC: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

I'm just wondering how people like you think. I blame the internet for this, imagine. Is that even achievable?
People like you can never be successful in life and hereafter. And what you're wishing for the igbos will surely befall your generations!
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by benardtotti(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

The problem with you guys is you love to call white black and black white .see articles below .

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Rebuke: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Hoodlums and Urchins at it again. Where did he say he won't condemn them? I watched the interview from beginning to the end yesterday.......mischievous lots. Because yhu know yhur followers are uneducated and very gullible, yhu will always feed them with lies to keep them in their chain of ignorance, following blindly to their destruction.

F00ls, get out of here!

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Alpharey: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2022
Tingotoe:
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected

Go and vote angels Tinubu/Shettima or Atiku/Okowa. Boko Haram has come to stay. Becareful.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Omookunnimi(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Why should Obi condemn ESN because of unfounded allegations fling everywhere

Did you see that IPOB are hypocrites. They did not believed that ESN are behind violent in their region. Yes they blindly believed Tinubu is a drug baron, they believed he don't go to school. They also believe he control Lagos. They actually believed all the negative news about Tinubu. Bunch of hypocrites who only condemned other regions for their own woe.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by engrchykae(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

So ESN are the friends?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-kill-security-operatives-in-south-east-esn-commander/amp/
if the police arrest and torture you,you will accept that you are second in command to Osama bin laden
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by timefarm(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

He doesn't fear them.

He knows hisnonly majority vote is coming from there so he cannot condemn their nefarious actions.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Alpharey: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2022
It's like Obi deleted Atikus tweet over Deborah's death. Peter also asked us WHERE ARE THE COWS. I will continue using these lines against the urchins.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by effort1: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Shettima never condemned Boko Haram. Will you say it's because Shettima is a coward?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by sheriffindy(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Don't thank him...just do that.
Napata77 1post=118582537:

Thanks. I will.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nwaetche(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
It is not being a coward. It is called leadership. Buhari has been dialoguing and releasing BH as well as Fulani bandits.

Had it been he extended even such a gesture to IPOB, there would not have been any agitation in the East.

No one is sure who is doing what or who is sponsoring the unknown gunmen. PO is right not to condemn until a court of law or an independent judicial commision is formed and determined that Igbos are culprit.

I support PO on this 100%.

trutharena:

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by effort1: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

IPOB/ESN terrorists Sympathizer.

We can call you a defender of Boko Haram too, can't we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election / Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50