Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26153 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Pandora is Sodiki ologbon, sadly for him, we know the game he's playing.

Luckily for Nigerians, we like the way he keeps showing his hand..

Ride on, we dey roll tape.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Shevchenkko: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
You're so myopic
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Shevchenkko: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

Peter Obi is the number one IPOB terrorists sponsor.
Zombie is always a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2022
;D1

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Donmobi(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2022
I liked this part very much.

Kadaria: condemn esn now.

Peter: i can't condemn anyone without empirical evidence of their involvement.

The thesis.

Kadaria: but if a witch cries and a child dies, we can conclude the witch did it.

Peter: i would like to see the witch before concluding.

The comeback.

Peter: i have over 10 messages in my phone telling me not to come to your programme because of your ambition against me, but here i am. I would like to see the witch before concluding.

Kadaria: *laughs nervously

The bomb.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Gumi is for the north as Obi is for the ...........
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2022
;D3..

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Guyman01: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2022
All the questions asked by Fulanis centred on Biafra and ESN, why?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by owobokiri(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2022
plaindealer:
Pandora is Sodiki ologbon, sadly for him, we know the game he's playing.

Luckily for Nigerians, we like the way he keeps showing his hand..

Ride on, we dey roll tape.. grin grin

Hee won't condemn it and you can do nothing about that..
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Kaycee9242(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Nope Kadaria thought she had boxed him to a corner but ended up scoring an own-goal. Are you talking about same Obi that IPOB and Kanu rained curses on every now and then? I thought your propaganda team said Obi extra-judiciously killed IPOB during his time, has that line of propaganda failed?

I admire your intelligence i swear, leave that illiterate

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Safyqueen: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!

So you are happy that you make sense with this comment abi?

Hmmm, presidency will continue to elude you people with this kind of mindset.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Sleekfingers: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2022
If you like no condemn dem, you can never, I repeat never be the president of this country......
Pit-ass Obituary, who are the people killing the police, soldiers, burning of police stations and creating unrest in the southeast? Yeye
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by kamalbob(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

If you ever heard of such thing.

Feel free to share with us tongue.

Lol comparing Ipob with boko haram means you admit that they are terrorists. Finally hahaha
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2022
coconutbag:
Agbado and mikano gangs are disappointed that Obi didn't fall for the grave they digged. Cry me a river.

He just fell
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Let me tell you how the ipob pandora liar fuccked up with that ESN answer.

There countless arrests of ESN terrorists and even confessions, evidence and materials from their camps showing who they are and what they do so if you need proof to ascertain who the evil and terrorist characters are, where do you go and who do you ask? Law enforcement people.

Pandora liar is playing dumb for obvious reasons because we all read the news, we see law enforcement operations and arrests every day with confessions, but either this clown doesn't read the news or just doesn't know how to source information or he's been hiding under in the caves in Afghanistan.

We know the game he's playing and we thank him for playing the game for us to see his hand and where he;'s going..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by kamalbob(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Yeah we know, and that is one of the reasons we are not even thinking of giving you our votes. Let your people vote for you because you have the same inyamuri mindset. Period

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2022
owobokiri:

Hee won't condemn it and you can do nothing about that..

Koburu, ESN terrorist, I don hear you..

E go do you like Aba film trick.. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by mauchiz: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.

The truth is arm robbers are in every tribe,Onitsha has always been a den of arm robbers,ritualist,before bakassi boys came and killed many of them,Peter Obi knows what he is saying.
There was when in Onitsha,there must be a thief in every compound,being an arm robber was invoke.whatever you see in Anambra state did not start with ESN,those criminal now joined ipob and ESN,they continued their criminal act,what i don't know is,if the real Esn and ipob know of there acts before now.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by coconutbag: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
You are not crying enough. Harder please.

lansile:

He just fell
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by kellyzaf(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Plz tell me if Shettima hv ever condemn the Bokoharam or Buhari and Atiku condemn the Fulani herdsmen or hv Tinubu condemn any of them b4 u start to talk rubbish here
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by plaindealer: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2022
So, Reno was right all along...

grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Diligence: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
God, indeed, uses the foolishness of this world to to confound the wise!

In Nigeria, when it comes to a particular section of the country, it is guilty before proven innocent.

But WHEN it concerns the Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu would say: "Where are the cows?" Foolish people!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
ObiDatti 2023
VoteWisely and VoteCorrectlyToo
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Bennycollins: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
citygarden:
This is where we will believe Peter obi is the GCFR of this terrorist, if vote for obi many people will used this opportunity to agitate for anything in his tenure. Many group of terrorist will rise both north and south. This is the same idea buhari play not condemning boko haram. Not knowing he will still be coming to nurse the same wound he didn't condensed them.
Atiku deleted a tweet condemning Muslims that killed a Christian girl. Shettima is a confirmed terrorist. Buhari even said attack on BH is an attack on the north. So, refusing to condemn ESN, (note, not UGM) is a worse crime?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by ogwumgbe: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2022
ElSudani:

That is a classic way of deflecting a question. Kadaria is not running for president. The reason Obi will not condemn them is because he shares the same ideology with them.

Tinubu should first condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Tochj(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

That's Nigerians biggest problem
Since we started blaming esn
What has changed?
Instead of serious investigation to know the root of the problem
We may be blaming the wrong people
Then the criminals continue to torment.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by casualobserver: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2022
The problem with Nigerian journalists is they don’t know how to interrogate. When he says he doesn’t condemn ESN, she should ask if he condemns the killings? At least the killings are not in doubt!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by sageer1706(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

So that’s why Obi too should not condemn those ESN, I thought we said we need someone courageous. If Kashim Shetima is not fit, (for not condemning boko haram) Obi definitely is not fit also
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by sageer1706(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=118581921]Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!
[/quote
No wonder Buhari declare sit a home on mondays, such a wicked fellow
]
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by gadgethead: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Peter Obi does not have intelligence on what is causing murders, insecurity in the south east...his backyard!? Army intelligence linked ESN to many murders. Some ESN members were arrested and confessed. Wow! If it smells like coffee, it's coffee. Peter Obi is at least an ipob sympathizer and the most, a full member of the outlaws
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by DennisEche(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

YOU are a slowpoke, so because Shetima never condemns BH that justifies Obi not condemning Igbos,
By your statement Obi is an average Nigerian POLITICIANS. They are all the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke / Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.