Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East (26186 Views)

I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-east -Peter Obi / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by egunna(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall!
how did buhari come into the discussion now?how does what u typed relate to the topic?can't u just address the topic?or is it for lack of what to say that u resort to calling out your nightmare?u cud have just read the piece and pass in peace u know.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Nairaland and deceptive titles are like bread and butter.

Unfortunately, fo0ls from APC camp won't even bother reading the conversation and context. They'll just jump in to vomit their ignorance once again.

Yes, I mentioned only APC. Other political parties have intellectuals in it, but APC camp (both their candidate and supporters) are bunch of ignoramuses. Nobody normal for that camp
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by egunna(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Do you have proof that ESN are the enemies tongue
do u have proof that the fulanis are the most bandits ravaging Nigeria right now?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Idiko1: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

Peter Obi is the number one IPOB terrorists sponsor.

Says a lily-livered and loudmouthed Yari.ba delusionist.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by egunna(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

Why should Obi condemn ESN because of unfounded allegations fling everywhere
unfounded allegations u call them.with all the arrests and confession.with all the evidences against NK and his ipob gang,u still call them unfounded because of an election.pls don't ever say fulanis are bandits again.never, pls.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Ikukuchi: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2022
But you will vote for a Boko Haram Grand patron. Or a sickening old man. Let me brighten you a little, all the kidnapping happening in the southeast is done by the fulanis in collaboration with security officers as confirmed by the released victims. ESN said they are after those kidnapping, maiming,raping their people, you turn against them instead of the people causing the carnage. I don't support any form of lawlessness even though Nigeria is now a lawless society, tackle the root cause of problem which is those causing mayhem not those that came out to defend his people
Ikpaitid:
Obi is a an IPOB fool.
Nigerians will never vote for an IPOB candidate.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari's aim is to wipe away the Igbos!

Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this and warned the Igbos

That's the reason Buhari was against him.

Fortunately, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one, Mailafia and others also warned the south!

Sensible people saw the handwriting boldly written on the wall![/b]
Because they marked Igbo for your forehead? Nonsense Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient, if I say you lack common sense logic, I will even be giving you a little kudos.

Why did you not admonish Peter Obi Mr President wannabe, that his people, are killing his people?
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:
This man na coward. He fear IPOB terrorists with all his heart.

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north...
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by pquaver(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Shettima has never condemned Boko haram bandits and terrorists in the northern states.

If you ever heard of such thing.

Feel free to share with us tongue.

You can lie to make yourself feel good but it will never change the truth.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/07/27/unimaid-attacks-shettima-condemns-boko-haram/%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2013/04/30/governor-shettima-condemns-boko-haram-over-ransom-taking/%3famp=1

https://www.thecable.ng/shettima-pleads-for-more-efforts-to-crush-boko-haram/amp

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

IPOB/ESN terrorists Sympathizer.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by pquaver(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Immediatly Obi asked her, "should I believe what people said about you"? Kadaria became uncomfortable. She does not want the same tag she was gleefully trying to tag on ESN. She scored an own goal with Akunyili's husband murder not knowing it was even Obi that went to retrieve the man's body.

But u condemn herdsmen based on same Abi...
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Tingotoe:
Then Peter Obi should have the IPOB terrorists vote for him but as for we the majority of Nigerians, he stands rejected
...who are we ? Who know your family ?let alone ordinary you..who is your father in your environment ?

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Sholaco: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Hahaha hahaha the Ipob ESN are supporting you now. We understand
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by patpaul: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2022
"WHERE ARE THE COWS", TIEFNUBU ASKED OVER THE MURDER OF A YORUBA LEADER BY FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

Imagine upon all the carnage that ESN terrorists committed, he says he won’t condemn them.
..at least he was not captured eating lunch and dinner with boko haram like the candidate you are rooting for...an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
Only the Oblivious Obidients will even imagine that the useless Apga pdp betrayer will smell the paint on Aso Rock gate.

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

...let it be ...at least he was not captured eating lunch and dinner with boko haram like the candidate you are rooting for...an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only the Oblivious Obidients will even imagine that the useless Apga pdp betrayer will smell the paint on Aso Rock gate.
...why are PDP supporters so pained...can you please sell your candidate ? Why is obi the alleged prostitute giving you people sleepless nights
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by pquaver(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2022
gidgiddy:
The problem is that you people want Obi to act on sentiments and not facts. Nobody has been able to show any evidence that either IPOB or ESN has been involved in violence

The only people who think IPOB is a terrorist organisation are those who are neither from the South East, nor live there. Most of them have never even been there

So how can someone in Kano be telling me that is in Enugu, about terrorism in the South East?

Peter Obi is not going to condemn ESN when nobody has shown him any evidence, beyond biased sentiments, that ESN is violent

Same goes for herdsmen.. What proof have you shown us it was Fulani herdsmen? The same source that says is Fulani herdsmen says is Esn ipob so what exactly is your point?

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...let it be ...at least he was not captured eating lunch and dinner with boko haram like the candidate you are rooting for...an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north
You ipobians want to have your cake & eat it too? You support Biafra, after failing in that vain pursuit, now you ipobians have started a dreamers want for President of the Zoo Republic of Nigeria?

Jokers.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by uba1991: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:

he went to collect the dead body of Akunyilli so that he can hid evidence.
Peter Obi is the most tribalistic Foolish politician alive.

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2022
pquaver:

Same goes for herdsmen.. What proof have you shown us it was Fulani herdsmen? The same source that says is Fulani herdsmen says is Esn ipob so what exactly is your point?
Don’t mind those hypocrites, let them keep deceiving themselves that other Nigerian tribes will support their back door biafra means into Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:

It was him that went to collect the body, because he is a Coroner or what?

You ipobians are just bereft of common sense, only oblivious biafrans like yourself will take you serious.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by uba1991: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Nope Kadaria thought she had boxed him to a corner but ended up scoring an own-goal. Are you talking about same Obi that IPOB and Kanu rained curses on every now and then? I thought your propaganda team said Obi extra-judiciously killed IPOB during his time, has that line of propaganda failed?

as foolish as you sound, you don't know that there was nothing like ipob when Peter Obi was governor.

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Jostoman: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

you people think you are the only one that knows how to play politics with all this una sponsor jornalist to put words into the mouth of peter obi so that he can offend southeast youths. This will show you people that peter obi is an intelligent man.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Danking1: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Wahala.

just like your father who Sponsor Boko Haram
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2022
uba1991:
as foolish as you sound, you don't know that there was nothing like ipob when Peter Obi was governor.
Best adjective for The Ipobians turned Obidients.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by Ogahp: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2022
trutharena:

you are the biggest coward ever Born for criticizing people's choice because of
the sake of your stupid brothers that wants power with all means
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Jostoman:
you people think you are the only one that knows how to play politics with all this una sponsor jornalist to put words into the mouth of peter obi so that he can offend southeast youths. This will show you people that peter obi is an intelligent man.
Well since people like you lack foresight, he has failed the general test, like we have said all along, Peter Obi is an Ipob project, only a few easterners support his selfish agitation.

Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by buckeyemedia: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Ogahp:
you are the biggest coward ever Born for criticizing people's choice because of
the sake of your stupid brothers that wants power with all means
No other Nigerian tribe will support your Biafra back door to Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by pquaver(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind those hypocrites, let them keep deceiving themselves that other Nigerian tribes will support their back door biafra means into Aso Rock.

Sometime the people amaze me. I don't know how we got to this point. Igboland is finished with these kind of people. Aswerugad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58