Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! (8926 Views)

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her 2 / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
udofia234:

She has gone already

How much did you give her ?

Udofia 234, have you heard from your wife ?
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by galantjoe(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
udofia234:

Knack her? I'm sacred oh baba!!! my conscience will not allow me do that

What is conscience? Have you wrong her before. Just take her as a harlot, because how can someone who did job and get paid will stay back to beggl money. Even the money she beg is peg at 30k.

Op the gal is a whorre.

If you can't knackk her, don't give her that 30k so that you won't regret your benevolence
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:

How much did you give her ?

Udofia 234, have you heard from your wife ?

which wife? I'm not married oh!!! paid her fare!!!
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by brain54(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
udofia234:

She has gone already
When did your wifey leave?

Have you called her to check if she arrived ekiti safely?
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by Rickmann: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
udofia234:

OK sir!!! I've concluded to take her myself to the park and pay for her fare down to ekiti from akwa ibom

That's perfect.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by fkj950ax(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
udofia234:

she said she spent 30k coming to akwa ibom from ekiti! but I don't believe that , I had to post it here to at least have an idea of what the fare could be
I used to work in the event industry. There is nobody that will pay an Usher for an event so much she will use 30k to go to another state for an event and use another 30k to return to her home base.
Even the most highest event Ushers are paid N25k-N30k a day. HIGHEST PAID o.
If its a 2-3 day job (Conferences and exhibitions) they get N15k-N20k per day x 3 days.
So how will they afford 60k transport?
She's lying to you

Even GIGM Lagos to Uyo is N17k

Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by emetisuccess(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
udofia234:

U no get brai!? I'm here to seek an advice, two head they say is not better than one!!! think block head!!!
Mmekop ooooo
Udofia abasi udiong.
Mme tang Ida MMA.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by dontrulee: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2022
If you wan bleep, bleep. If you no wan bleep, face front. Life no hard jare
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2022
udofia234:

I've heard u baba!!! but how she go take return to ekiti? I'm not that wicked to push her out like that!!!
just give her transport like 8k.simple.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by Shadysen: 4:34am On Nov 25, 2022
brain54:

so what are your plans lodging her in your hotel- I mean home now?
you are kinda harsh, so he should just shun the lady in that kind of situation if its true, there is joy in doing good.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by Shadysen: 4:36am On Nov 25, 2022
udofia234:

OK baba!!! I'll send her packing tomorrow
not just packing, help her with tp if you have.
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2022
galantjoe:

What is conscience? Have you wrong her before. Just take her as a harlot, because how can someone who did job and get paid will stay back to beggl money. Even the money she beg is peg at 30k.

Op the gal is a whorre.

If you can't knackk her, don't give her that 30k so that you won't regret your benevolence

Noted boss
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2022
brain54:

When did your wifey leave?

Have you called her to check if she arrived ekiti safely?

she no be my wife!!! I called her yesterday night and she said she has arrived safely
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2022
fkj950ax:

I used to work in the event industry. There is nobody that will pay an Usher for an event so much she will use 30k to go to another state for an event and use another 30k to return to her home base.
Even the most highest event Ushers are paid N25k-N30k a day. HIGHEST PAID o.
If its a 2-3 day job (Conferences and exhibitions) they get N15k-N20k per day x 3 days.
So how will they afford 60k transport?
She's lying to you

Even GIGM Lagos to Uyo is N17k

I tot so too!!! I decided that yesterday to take her to the park myself
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2022
emetisuccess:

Mmekop ooooo
Udofia abasi udiong.
Mme tang Ida MMA.

The way u spoke was annoying bro, I just needed an advice and not trying to show up
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2022
dontrulee:
If you wan bleep, bleep. If you no wan bleep, face front. Life no hard jare

Noted
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
just give her transport like 8k.simple.

took her to the park myself
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Shadysen:
you are kinda harsh, so he should just shun the lady in that kind of situation if its true, there is joy in doing good.

Thanks boss! you get level!!!
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by udofia234(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Shadysen:
not just packing, help her with tp if you have.

Took her to the park and paid her tp
Re: Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! by okunwaye(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2022
"Story story, story of padi" tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.