Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37083 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by adontcare(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Let me drop my 2k sharpally
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sholaco:
Igbo, Ipob ESN Biafra president grin

NIGERIA's president
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mrmb:

Na only mugu dey do 1k challenge, Mr obi don dey cash out

It's their 1k not yours
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Mrmb: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
slivertongue:

It's their 1k not yours

Never, I wouldn't be so stupid to give money to an already wealthy man. I would rather give my 1k to the homeless hungry beggar on the street

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

We no dey give shi shi gang grin

Obi the smart nigga cashing out big time from his gullible online miscreants grin grin

Hahahahaha

Toh him mo get bullion van!
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mrmb:

Never, I wouldn't be so stupid to give money to an already wealthy man. I would rather give my 1k to the homeless hungry beggar on the street

Good decision. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi that owned a multimillion business according to his people needs money from a son of nobody to get to a post no one send him

you can easily deceive igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Urgent 1k political party tongue

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Difrent: 5:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Danisaint112:

Even Buhari solicited for funds oga. You all be speaking ignorantly. The picture below says it all. Even the current APC led by Tinubu is still soliciting for funds. Rest abeg

Are you not supposed to be different from buhari...why are you now comparing PO to him.
You people want to be donating money for already made man that has billions and refused to spend on his own campaign rather he is asking poor hungry people to donate 1k that could feed his family.....
You now see that all na wash
Obi will be held accountable?...I laugh who is holding buhari accountable abi shey he did fund raising now
Why should a man want to spend billions to earn less than 100 millions...if he isnt going to steal?

Igbos cam easily fall for scams sha....that was how they were donating to NK.....guy man was living large on the donations sleeping in expensive hotels and wearing latest designers....this was someone who was jobless until he came up with the IPOB scam......even the most ardent supporters of NK Has ported to LP.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by alamoht(m): 5:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?
You hear say LP dey buy crowd? Think before you comment
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Bantu10: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary about to withdraw.

But now, na to recover the money wey he don spend be the koko.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
I tot spreading false Info on NL is going against rule 8
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2022
I dey fold arms watch. Nairaland na place to type rubbish. Let me play my part…

“I donated towards the cause.”

LWKMD.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Ckonnet: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2022
freshboi88:

No one is forcing you to donate, but if Obi donates 1 billion, and every other politician donates one billion, do you think when they enter power, they will not recoup their money back ?

If they like they should recoup, it's non of my business, I just poured my mind out. But helping a billionaire chase his dream doesn't make any sense to me while I know most people that will donate are still counting in thousands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Difrent:

Are you not supposed to be different from buhari...why are you now comparing PO to him.
You people want to be donating money for already made man that has billions and refused to spend on his own campaign rather he is asking poor hungry people to donate 1k that could feed his family.....
You now see that all na wash
Obi will be held accountable?...I laugh who is holding buhari accountable abi shey he did fund raising now
Why should a man want to spend billions to earn less than 100 millions...if he isnt going to steal?

Igbos cam easily fall for scams sha....that was how they were donating to NK.....guy man was living large on the donations sleeping in expensive hotels and wearing latest designers....this was someone who was jobless until he came up with the IPOB scam......even the most ardent supporters of NK Has ported to LP.....

The way you make your remarks with much boldness and certainty is marvelous. You answered yourself right there (the bolded)?

Peter Obi doesn't want to spend much from his personal pock£t so he won't get tempted to loot like your darling daddy Buhari and band of looters. More reason he get my vote.

Atiku on the other hand won't be exempted here. Dude also plans to loot and recover his lost funds hence, the desperation that lead to denying the South the presidential ticket once more.

Regarding Nnamdi Kanu issue;
Please who da fvck told the Prince of Umuahia was jobless before his mission of Igbo liberation from the most racist country in Africa?

You think he is your regular Northern lazy ass politicians sons. undecided

I won't start listing out his source of income to save time. But kill your ignorance and go DYOR cause you never did.

Did he ever tell you or the press he has given up on Biafra that brought about your conclusion of him scamming Igbos?

Last I remember he was kidnap by your loving Fulani Government.

If he (NK) truly meant to scam Igbos he would have done it a long time ago when he was even offered juicy offers by FG to give up the struggle for Biafra.

If he truly wanted to scam Igbos he would have ended it when the heat became too much (plans and treats to kill him) and disappear just like Uwazurike did.

Make una dey try do small research before una go do yarn nonsense for public forum abeg.
It's unfortunate you sound educated but utter only statements of self disgrace.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by cybertron88: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2022
I don donate sharply.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2022
padi94:

Sometimes I just don't know why a thinking human will make a comment like this. In your logic A broke party will note rule well or what has it got to do with good governance. If you put up a superior argument against the LP it's acceptable. But saying cos the party is broke is your reason for not voting them.

Everyone will die one day but the manner and what people stood for when they are alive matters not in the afterlife but in the life behind. Comments like this erodes a person after death.

I will only say this once. You can predict a persons future action by their past performance.

Any person that wants to contest elections in Nigeria must have what it takes to succeed. Money included.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by freshboi88: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ckonnet:

If they like they should recoup, it's non of my business, I just poured my mind out. But helping a billionaire chase his dream doesn't make any sense to me while I know most people that will donate are still counting in thousands.

Yes you poured out your mind. Your mindset is why they say we deserve the kind of leaders we have.

Like I said Obi is not forcing anyone to donate...but campaigns cost money, nd if I can support the future of my children with 1000, for a better tomorrow, I will n it will not cost me anything
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by MeineMutter: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
To exploit disillusioned Zombies, they call it 1k CHALLENGE.

Even if you realize N3billion Naira from this challenge, it cannot cover campaign fund in 3 Eastern states, let alone in the West.

You need money bags, big money bags to prosecute this election before you can come distant 3rd.

You better don’t waste your supporters’ money, Obi.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by padi94(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
quentin06:

I will only say this once. You can predict a persons future action by their past performance.

Any person that wants to contest elections in Nigeria must have what it takes to succeed. Money included.

If you say money included, then we should question how they made their money... If not for anything The LP candidate has no evidence against him, where he stole government money, the other 2 candidates have stolen or cornered out commonwealth in times past their pension and gratuity from government alone instituted by them to continue to get paid and finances by state and national wealth should make you afraid of them and how complicit they can be in governance when they come it lets put away tribe and religious sentiments non of the other candidate is integrity driven like the LP candidate.

Pandora papers. Panama was a tax haven. He put his personal wealth there, not stolen government money, that is why the Nigerian court had nothing to prosecute him with. In Panama they could save their money without having to pay tax. As a person if you know about investment and finance like he knows, and you find a tax haven, you will put your money there. The LP candidate is talking about investment in sectors that people have wasted nation wealth in without result. He has a track record for being accountable. This is for me one of his strongest point. Being accountable not just for himself but for those in his government.
This was the weakness we found in Buhari, he was sold to us as Mr no nonsense and anti currupt and desciplined but today his military are the most indisciplined, his government is the most currupt and he is most complement in administering MDAs. We have seen the adverse effect on everything. From security to economy, to education to infrastructure. Most things are not working under him. Don't let anyone deceive you. The other 2 candidates are being supported by people they pay to promote them if you are not being payed to promote them and you are promoting them for free, my guy you're either being played, lied to or being sentimental based on religion or ethnicity.

Check your time my dude. It's a new Nigeria O'clock
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2022
padi94:

If you say money included, then we should question how they made their money... If not for anything The LP candidate has no evidence against him, where he stole government money, the other 2 candidates have stolen or cornered out commonwealth in times past their pension and gratuity from government alone instituted by them to continue to get paid and finances by state and national wealth should make you afraid of them and how complicit they can be in governance when they come it lets put away tribe and religious sentiments non of the other candidate is integrity driven like the LP candidate.

Pandora papers. Panama was a tax haven. He put his personal wealth there, not stolen government money, that is why the Nigerian court had nothing to prosecute him with. In Panama they could save their money without having to pay tax. As a person if you know about investment and finance like he knows, and you find a tax haven, you will put your money there. The LP candidate is talking about investment in sectors that people have wasted nation wealth in without result. He has a track record for being accountable. This is for me one of his strongest point. Being accountable not just for himself but for those in his government.
This was the weakness we found in Buhari, he was sold to us as Mr no nonsense and anti currupt and desciplined but today his military are the most indisciplined, his government is the most currupt and he is most complement in administering MDAs. We have seen the adverse effect on everything. From security to economy, to education to infrastructure. Most things are not working under him. Don't let anyone deceive you. The other 2 candidates are being supported by people they pay to promote them if you are not being payed to promote them and you are promoting them for free, my guy you're either being played, lied to or being sentimental based on religion or ethnicity.

Check your time my dude. It's a new Nigeria O'clock

The question you should ask yourself, is what was his networth before he became governor?

What significant projects did he do in his state as governor?
Past performance predicts future behavior.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by blessgreg: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Peter Obi, u are richer enough to fund ur campaign. Remove money from your savings u HV accumulated ( all hero beer na u get, all next cash and carry big stores) abeg leave me to manage my small money and sponsor ur thing, afterall the benefit if u win is for ur family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.