Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37088 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Moh247: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin cheesy

We no dey give shi shi

Let Obeer go and sell Next Mall

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by sonature1: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
can they get all this Free?

From who?

The truth is that every political party that doesn't steal public funds seek donations from people to run campaigns. Campaigns are expensive. This is how it is done in sane parts of the world.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
slivertongue:
LP is the people party
Obi is the people's presidential candidate
Hahahahaha

We no dey give shi shi gang grin

Obi the smart nigga cashing out big time from his gullible online miscreants grin grin

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
One Thousand Naira Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

Unveiling the One Thousand Naira Challenge, the party posted on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1595858156722475009?t=w-N1LrJlCnefkQ-XehcjPQ&s=19
I said it. This is what Soludo was talking about, Peter Obi is there to just make some cool cash.
The man that said he is richer than American president is now asking the foolish poorest to donate 1k for his frivolous campaign. This is wickedness!

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by NOC1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, shishiless project should not be begging for shishi

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by nedekid: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Vipro:
I will donate 30,000 post evidence here on nairaland, just to see the Agbadorians cry,weep and die on it! grin
Nice one.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Kulas: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nice one.

Not like the corrupt BAT that for years till date corrptly enrich himself with Lagos state funds.

LP is the masses corrupt free party and Candidate. We will support the move

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by olaeffect(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Let me go and pay my own N1k.
I am coming back.
Na party wey we believe in we go support.
I am back. I don pay ooo.
Me I no be Obidient for mouth only.
I just hope they won't use hatred and freez our account because we donated grin

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Realists(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary about to withdraw.

But now, na to recover the money wey he don spend be the koko.

Our mumu never do ?.
They want to play us again, 1000 × 5 million votes=
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by freshboi88: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is the trend I want to see. This is how a better Nigeria can be formed. If politicians know they can get campaign funds like this, then our treasure can rest. People will not be bothered to steal billions of naira for election. Please donate if u want a better Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by sonature1: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
BATified2023:

u are very stupid

Now u understand d meaning of logistics,when we were telling u then u were shouting no shi shi

So u are now beginning to realize the meaning of funding in campaign right?

I don't want to report you because you sound sane even though you support an internationally wanted drug peddler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Every sensible politician worldwide raises money from the supporters.(Obama did a successful 'One dollar per person' fund raiser in 2007 for his election race funding)>

Even here in Nigeria, your beloved APC prolly raises money from membership dues.

Or you think that the posters would be printed for free? Or the volunteers would work for free?

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by CivilEngineer90: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Campaign strategy. Obi is worse than any previous person to ever contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Naijadaily: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
We no dey give shi shi but una wan collect people shi shi... I knew it would get to this .
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:
Buhari solicited for funds during 2014 campaign...

Tinupoo support group are also soliciting for campaign funds.....

LP is not the first to source for funds...

Together we can Take Back Nigeria by voting Labour party...

ObiDatti to the rescue....
are you telling us that Obi is coming to do what Buhari did? Are you telling us that all of them are the same? I was telling some fools that buhari will be far far better than Peter Obi, they thought I was lieing.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Ckonnet: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
They better stop this joke, obi is a billionaire chasing his life time ambition so he should donate atleast 1billion to this project. If iam around I will definitely vote him but shishi, iam not donating.everyone should carry his or her own cross.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by freshboi88: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
uba1991:
I said it. This is what Soludo was talking about, Peter Obi is there to just make some cool cash.
The man that said he is richer than American president is now asking the foolish poorest to donate 1k for his frivolous campaign. This is wickedness!

Is he supposed to use his own funds for campaign, why are u senseless. This is why when they get to power they will steal with reckless abandon to get back their funds.

In saner climes campaigns are funded by the people not with government money.

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Labour Party does not belong to Obi. Obi alone can finance his Campaign, but it is not Obi Campaign, its Labour Party Campaign. Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo donated #1 Billion to Tinubu Campaign... where was ur sense then?

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:
Buhari solicited for funds during 2014 campaign...

Tinupoo support group are also soliciting for campaign funds.....

LP is not the first to source for funds...

Together we can Take Back Nigeria by voting Labour party...

ObiDatti to the rescue....
You are still talking? Please go and donate the 1k and hold your peace. grin

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Done mine

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by freshboi88: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ckonnet:
They better stop this joke, obi is a billionaire chasing his life time ambition so he should donate atleast 1billion to this project. If iam around I will definitely vote him but shishi, iam not donating.everyone should carry his or her own cross.

No one is forcing you to donate, but if Obi donates 1 billion, and every other politician donates one billion, do you think when they enter power, they will not recoup their money back ?

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?

We don't buy people's conscience.....
I will donate my own, for our logistics. You can go stand in the cue for your bullion van share.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
All political party seek donations. Even in better climate. What they do with the fund is what's important.
It's better to seek public donation than borrow from banks or people that expected interest when paying back. This is why politicians steals a lot when in power to recoup the money spent.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
ewu!!! All the rallies and the rest of the campaign expenditures na ur prick & balls dem dey use run am b4? Senseless urchin.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by DonNeon: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
DestinyNigga:
I will donate 10k on behalf of my family.

embarassed
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
fineboynl:
Done mine
Me also.

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ebisapere: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please I need 5k to eat for a week...
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Creativity001(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
OMG...some people are so gullible...now I knw why scamming is thriving.. ,contributing money for politicians,,fools

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Belleful: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
This one na d main LP executives cashout account. After two weeks, peter obi go bring he own account for more cashout

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by muykem: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
The real trader in action.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
shegzbillionz:
I’m donating 200k no cap
Screenshot will be here when am done
You one give some people heart attack?
... Those impoverished by the APC government, hence they do anything online just to remain on the pay slip of how much again?
30k?

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

Na water dem go put inside motors wey go carry dem go campaign? Abi dem no go pay for the chairs, tables etc dem go use for the campaign? They want to use the money for necessary things not for bribing voters. Get sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.