Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37093 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by DevilSignature: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?
for ur burial ceremony
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Doo1: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

How you self the reason? Is collecting the same as giving?
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by lukency(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
What do they need 1k for after all they have stolen from public purse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Manofnaija: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
ebisapere:
Some people that haven't eaten will still give....When they are supposed to be giving us

And if they give you, when they assume power, you will not have mouth to say "they are looting our treasury" because, they MUST recover their expenses, then, accumulate more money by looting which they will give you from it again after 4 years. And the cycle continues...

If you contribute to it, you can then hold them accountable.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
fund rising.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Donated
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
I see the hierachy of the party coming out to debunk this news. This, i have seen.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by 1972xy: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi Pandora thinks say political campaign na moimoin abi he thinks say na for children.
How many states has obi covered so far out of 36 states.?
Biafra saviour don enter one chance�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by sonature1: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gboom:

So, obi did not steal Anambra money?
Why does his name appear in pandora papers?
Obi is just playing smart; he does not want to lose at both ends.
He can only deceive gullible bush people

He has already answered that question.

Watch whenever you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
DSC7:
Buhari solicited for funds during 2014 campaign...

Tinupoo support group are also soliciting for campaign funds.....

LP is not the first to source for funds...

Together we can Take Back Nigeria by voting Labour party...

ObiDatti to the rescue....

BEGGAR'S INSTEAD OF GIVER'S... OBIDIENT LOSER'S
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Epinbiz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
nice one sincerely ........
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
I just send my 20k...
Is for the betterment of my kids
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Allisgud: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
ebisapere:
Some people that haven't eaten will still give....When they are supposed to be giving us
they should give u as per they are the one collecting ur tax
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ccjoe: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
I knew it will come to this grin

Peter obi now

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Allisgud: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Let me comfirm if it is true before doing my transfer
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by aujile(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
slivertongue:
LP is the people party
Obi is the people's presidential candidate
The people's President actually
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ccjoe: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Allisgud:
Let me comfirm if it is true before doing my transfer
cheesy grin obi now

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Shikini: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have donated
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary about to withdraw.

But now, na to recover the money wey he don spend be the koko.

No mind am, weyrey wan cash out like MMM.
E dey wait to get help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
slivertongue:
LP is the people party
I thought you guys don't give shishi

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Funflipper: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
slivertongue:
LP is the people party

So you think. You people will never learn.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Benwallt:
I thought you guys don't give shishi

Na only their commander no dey give shishi, as for them Dem must give their commander everything they have, including their brains...

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by ccjoe: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
AMAUCHESKY:
I just send my 20k...
Is for the betterment of my kids
obi now grin

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have done my part to save my country Nigeria from the hands of kabals vote Peter obi vote Labour Party

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
mediclife1987:

Na only their commander no dey give shishi, as for them Dem must give their commander everything they have, including their brains...
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Werey Fe Cashout
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

The canopies

Vehicles

Billboard and fliers

Renting of halls

Transportation of members to various locations

All these things and more need money.

Do you want them to use skull-mining to achieve them?
that's what structure will do for u, now u dey learn politics
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Logistics.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
I dom copy the bank account number, make I run go donate

Imagine Peter's online followers of about 2.5 million donating 1k minimum each.
That's about 1000 * 2,500,000 = 2,500,000,000
Two billion naira

Nigeria will see a government whose campaign was funded by the masses and would be held accountable by the people that voted them into power
Don't worry, your eyes go soon clear.
Run go donate money into scammer account. grin grin grin
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by BATified2023: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

I don't want to report you because you sound sane even though you support an internationally wanted drug peddler.
what annoys me about many of u is that u are ignorantly aggressive

Many of us have been there before n we know what electioneering process is,I could remember I broke it down for a guy here that money is needed to fund any election n I remember he insulted me that day only for him to later see the meaning of logistics

So u won’t give shishi to d driver right?
What about halls u will use for meetings?
What about campaign venues?
What about mobilization?
What about refreshments?
Branding of cars,caps n other things?
What about billboards,are they free?
What about consultations?
Won’t u drop something for dignitaries?
What about thank u for coming for special invitees?
What about party fliers n influencers?
In all these u will meet d less privileged,d poor,d physically challenged n all those people

So u will just tell them to vote for u n leave like that?

This is just d few I can remember not to talk of miscellaneous n co

Atimes u will get to campaign venues n thugs will tell u to settle them with money n these are people that own the locality n they can ruin whatever u put on ground after u left, will u also tell them u dont give shishi?

Hope u remember d reason y tinubu called dapo ABIODUN eleyi? He was referring to when they tore his campaign poster cos he doesn’t have street credibility… many of u have never participated in department election but u want to form over sabi with presidential election

When many of u understand the meaning of the things u say,it will b too late to realise u were wrong all along

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Another neck pressing initiative.

The urchins below don't know the big difference between not giving shishi (bribe) and collecting shishi (donation)...How will they even know when the only language they understand is Blabla blu bla bla blu balumbla... grin grin grin that's why they are called URCHINS (Zero sense)

By the time your eyes clear, he go do you like film trick grin
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Bencolink: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
We no dey give shishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.